Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2017, 09:50 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,342,545 times

Advertisements

Let's face it Obama is no angel and probably had some kind of lets say "background check" done on Trump. It only makes sense to have a cushion of security or wrong doing so that if needed he could use it.

Unfortunately the FBI found nothing on Trump. Then again I'm quite certain that Obama didn't think he would need it. Probably thought Trump might get a slightly higher than 20% in the final tally on election day.

Surprise! The best defence Hillary and Obama could have had was the old "never underestimate your opponent". Guaranteed Trump was tapped or some kind of surveillance put on him. 100%

The Obama goons (and every other Democrat) were so convinced that Hillary would win the election, they were counting on her to clean all of this up after taking office.

I hope Trump busts this wide open soon.

Old 03-05-2017, 09:52 PM

38,644 posts, read 26,389,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
DNI Clapper denies it, and he would know

Might be his ass on the line too.

Old 03-05-2017, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayeByrd View Post
YOU put the partisan politics aside and be truthful. You have offered not one shred of evidence or proof. Let's see it. Oh what you don't have it? Sad to see anyone spout alternative facts and fake news as truth.
Where's the evidence of Trump working with Putin to rig the election?.

9 months of coverage on tv, and not a shred of evidence.

Old 03-05-2017, 09:57 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,850,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Rough time? We have the house, senate, presidency, and legislative majority in 45 states including 31 governors.

Yes, you do, and a Presidency that is running "Like a fine tuned machine !" Let's talk about some swamp land I have for sale, you sound like a perfect buyer.

Old 03-05-2017, 09:57 PM

35,081 posts, read 17,033,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
It truly is absurd, when you think about it, isn't it? Here is the man who should be concentrating on a myriad of domestic and international problems, and yet he can not control himself for one damn day to stay away from tweeting and acting like a blithering fool.

There is one reason and one reason only why he is making this latest "accusation" and that is to redirect some of the heat from the Russian mess he and his cabinet are in. He did this same game during the election, diverting attention away from questions by pulling some even more bizarre bone head act.

But you can only fool people for so long. All con men trip themselves up by doing it too often and too boldly. That is what Trump has done, and his little charade is wearing thin on everyone, even his own party and some of his smarter followers. This latest plan of his is by far his weakest ploy and his dumbest. It will be proven to be nothing and he will have even more egg on his face.
What should Trump do, let the Democrats pick off his appointees one by one? Flynn, and now Sessions? And murmurings against Pence? Trump cannot and will not let that happen.

The Democrats had better hope they win this battle. Trump has fertile grounds to make the Democrats' lives miserable. Benghazi, the abuse of the IRS, to name just a few.

Old 03-05-2017, 09:58 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,294,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Actually the second tap request was granted but did not include Trump personally. My feeling is that Trump is aware of a leak that could only have come from information thereby gleaned. I happen to think he may have a bulls-eye shot here.

The Democrats and the institutional types such as Comey are hysterical since Trump was not "supposed to" win the election. Trump may be pugilistic enough to let this all hang out. Given the constant pot stirring, including the forcing out of Flynn and now possibly Sessions, time to fight fire with fire.

I know I earlier posted that Trump should not prosecute Hillary. Now I am not so sure.
FFS, then tell me why the President of the United States gets an idea he was 'wire tapped' and rather than asking his administration of which he has tens of thousands of experienced government employees and a full cabinet to investigate it, he just picks up his phone and posts it on twitter and then doesn't talk about it again. Geezus.. Flynn and Sessions caused themselves their own problems, Hillary did not tell them to lie. This is just terribly disappointing to hear from someone as bright as you are .

3,519 posts, read 2,823,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
From the article.

Comey said that Trump’s claim, which he tweeted early on Saturday without offering any evidence, “is false and must be corrected,” according to unnamed U.S. officials who spoke with the Times.

Mother of God.
Just like the unnamed sources that Trump (which we know he hates) used?

I think Trump figured he could fight fire with fire, but as usual lack the understanding to realize implication of his statements and how they related to the law. He seems to only understand this when he is being deposed and his bravado and bluster suddenly disappear.

Trump is mentally unstable... I love when they say that...

- Beat the entire establishment at their own game while at the same time being wiretapped

I want to be that mentally ill...

Old 03-05-2017, 10:00 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,666,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Actually the second tap request was granted but did not include Trump personally. My feeling is that Trump is aware of a leak that could only have come from information thereby gleaned. I happen to think he may have a bulls-eye shot here.

The Democrats and the institutional types such as Comey are hysterical since Trump was not "supposed to" win the election. Trump may be pugilistic enough to let this all hang out. Given the constant pot stirring, including the forcing out of Flynn and now possibly Sessions, time to fight fire with fire.

I know I earlier posted that Trump should not prosecute Hillary. Now I am not so sure.
In a true Trumpian utopia, Hillary, Obama and Lynch would be rounded up at 3AM and "disappeared while awaiting trial" as they say in Columbia. Bill would be shot in the back trying to escape.

Old 03-05-2017, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Yes, you do, and a Presidency that is running "Like a fine tuned machine !" Let's talk about some swamp land I have for sale, you sound like a perfect buyer.
Trump, by himself, is blowing up the entire swamp. Not going to be easy, but it will be done.

He ended the Bush/Clinton dynasty pretty quickly. Not bad for an idiot.. and what does it say for guys like you, Don1945?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies