Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2017, 10:38 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,124,855 times

Advertisements

Just saw a clip of Trump looking directly at a news reporter and he asked of Trump "Mister President! Any proof o the wire tap accusations?!"

Trump heard the question, completely ignored him, and turned his head the other way.

Old 03-12-2017, 10:40 AM

40,976 posts, read 49,295,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
I'd love to hear conservative opinions on this.

Republicans, what do you feel should happen to Trump if is is proven without a doubt that Trump lied? Again, one of the biggest accusations if a sitting president in American history.

And please, ACTUALLY ANSWER THE QUESTION. Don't ignore it and then respond with something about Obama. What should happen to Trump if it turned out his huge accusation was completely false and it's proven he LIED.
Nothing should happen to him legally just like nothing happened to Obama.
Let the voters decide which started happening in 2010 in Obama's case.

Don't like him? Vote him out.

Old 03-12-2017, 10:41 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,313,697 times
Quote:
I'd love to hear conservative opinions on this.

Republicans, what do you feel should happen to Trump if is is proven without a doubt that Trump lied? Again, one of the biggest accusations if a sitting president in American history.

And please, ACTUALLY ANSWER THE QUESTION. Don't ignore it and then respond with something about Obama. What should happen to Trump if it turned out his huge accusation was completely false and it's proven he LIED.
It's nowhere close to as bad that Iraq or Syria or Libya was a threat to us. People are dead over those lies. Thousands of innocent people have been killed. Trillions of dollars have been wasted.

I didn't vote for not do I support Trump but I absolutely reject your position here.

Old 03-12-2017, 10:43 AM

3,637 posts, read 1,704,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
It's nowhere close to as bad that Iraq or Syria or Libya was a threat to us. People are dead over those lies. Thousands of innocent people have been killed. Trillions of dollars have been wasted.

I didn't vote for not do I support Trump but I absolutely reject your position here.

How can you reject a question asking if it is ok for Trump to lie continually ?

Old 03-12-2017, 10:46 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,124,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Nothing should happen to him legally just like nothing happened to Obama.
Let the voters decide which started happening in 2010 in Obama's case.

Don't like him? Vote him out.
That's fair. I can agree. If the next four years are anything like the first 50 days, Trump will probably be gone in 2020.

Old 03-12-2017, 10:48 AM

19,869 posts, read 12,151,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
No problem at all, No President should be above the law! We screwed up when we didn't march on Washington and thrown Nixon out! Since then every President has been corrupt! We have the government we deserve, because we allow all the crap!

The people should have marched on Washington and demanded better nominees for this last election, but first of all we need to demand that there is a qualification test for every candidate to pass, instead of allowing asinine cowboy actors, and TV show hosts to even run, and do away with the hundreds of politicians/leeches in government and instead create a parliament, and put government criminals in prison where they belong. Maybe we should bring back public hangings!
You are sick.

Old 03-12-2017, 10:49 AM

3,954 posts, read 5,101,219 times
When a scathing accusation is made the onus is on the accuser to provide the proof. Why hasn't President Trump done that?

Old 03-12-2017, 10:50 AM

40,976 posts, read 49,295,196 times
Quote:
That's fair. I can agree. If the next four years are anything like the first 50 days, Trump will probably be gone in 2020.
Maybe not. Dems are doing a very poor job of getting their leadership in order and finding anyone who can lead them to the center.

Trump supporters are fairly happy since they elected him to do exactly what he is doing.
What makes us even happier is knowing Hillary is not appointing the next SCOTUS Justice. That's huge, the rest is small potatoes.

Old 03-12-2017, 10:53 AM

20,192 posts, read 9,096,659 times
Democrats answer to President Trump and the election?

Re-elect Nancy Pelosi 77

Re-elect Steny Hoyer 78

Re-elect James Clyburn 77

Trump is not as polished a liar as real politicians, so what?

Old 03-12-2017, 10:54 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,918,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Maybe not. Dems are doing a very poor job of getting their leadership in order and finding anyone who can lead them to the center.

Trump supporters are fairly happy since they elected him to do exactly what he is doing.
What makes us even happier is knowing Hillary is not appointing the next SCOTUS Justice. That's huge, the rest is small potatoes.
Instead of answering a rather simple straightforward question, Glorious Leader's followers instead bring up Hillary. Sad!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.