Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2017, 09:02 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,791,785 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
You left out the Central Park Five. tRump continued to press the case that they were guilty even after they were exonerated by DNA evidence, after the real perpetrator confessed and turned himself in, and after the City of New York paid an obscene amount of money to the defendants and issued a formal apology.
So true! There are so many more we could add on.

Old 03-13-2017, 09:06 PM

88,772 posts, read 85,174,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Oh, we know.

The question is, does conway?
Oh I doubt it!

Old 03-13-2017, 09:07 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,279,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Oh, we know.

The question is, does conway?
yes, exactly. In context, it's 100% clear she was talking about a household appliance, and not something transmitted by an antenna.

Old 03-13-2017, 10:41 PM

16,148 posts, read 10,830,330 times
Maybe the rogue microwave is cooking Trump's brain. The whole family seems half baked.

Old 03-13-2017, 11:25 PM

19,883 posts, read 22,798,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
You will not be so smug when the Obama and the Clintons are connect, which they are. Its one thing to link Trump tot he Russians. However to Liberals, Linking HRC, The DNC and Obama to the New Water ate is unthinkable!
Umm... What?!

Old 03-14-2017, 02:00 AM

51,670 posts, read 25,927,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Funny.

My favorite was the tinfoil MAGA cap.

Old 03-14-2017, 02:05 AM

51,670 posts, read 25,927,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
You will not be so smug when the Obama and the Clintons are connect, which they are. Its one thing to link Trump tot he Russians. However to Liberals, Linking HRC, The DNC and Obama to the New Water ate is unthinkable!
What in the world?

Like Trump's tweets, we need a translator for RW posts.

Old 03-14-2017, 04:22 AM

6,612 posts, read 3,687,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
What makes you think that? There is no indication that he is capable of being president at all. None. He tweets more than a teenage girl, lies more than any president in recent memory (Obama included,) has no experience in government or politics, risks national security by having open air conversations at Mar-a-Lago, fires every employee who dares breathe a word of criticism about him, hires equally unqualified and clueless cabinet members, blows taxpayer funds on unnecessary mini vacations to his Mar-a-Lago resort, alienates our allies and angers our enemies even more, never disclosed his tax returns, makes up totally unfounded accusations about others to deflect blame on himself, and may even be hiding ties to Russia. I could go on, but it would take all day.
All true (and there is more, as you say). It's overwhelming. Trying to express these truths to his blind and deaf worshippers is hopeless though, as seen. There were already enough indications about how bad he would be prior to the election and some non-thinkers voted him in anyway (in addition to whatever was done thru Russian interference). It is the worst.... just waiting and expecting something to go down.. it cannot go on like this.

Old 03-14-2017, 04:31 AM

59,347 posts, read 27,528,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
You fail to point out that this is what the intelligence services say now after Trump's tweets put everyone in the spotlights.

What about all those anonymous intelligence officials quoted week after week in the NYT, WaPo and all the cables hinting darkly at Trump-Russian connections? You folks forget all about them already?

So who's lying folks? Trump? All the anonymous IC officials? The MSM? All those Democratic politicians flagging those same stories?
"What about all those anonymous intelligence officials quoted week after week in the NYT, WaPo and all the cables hinting darkly at Trump-Russian connections? You folks forget all about them already?"

Lefties have "selective" memory.

It is amazing how many things they have "forgotten" over the years I have been on here!

Old 03-14-2017, 04:34 AM

59,347 posts, read 27,528,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
One man's "story" is another man's nonsense, but quite frankly there is more source of news today than ever, regardless what news "story" you wish to hear or read. So where does this leave us?

For me personally (as I've explained before more than a few times), I scan the headline news of many news organizations every morning, local, national and foreign. What I call "triangulating for the truth," and ultimately what are truly the stories worth knowing and absorbing are those that are somewhat universally accepted as news worthy.

The claims about Obama being foreign-born were widely circulated for example. That Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize, and over the 8 years that Obama was POTUS, there was simply not the sort of nonsense going on now like Trump's tweets and feud with Schwarzennegger, caught on tape with comments about grabbing women by the *****, Russian engagement causing resignations of significant presidential appointees.

I know Trump supporters have their very own special way of viewing all reported or not reported about Trump, but the difference between Obama and Trump in these regards is very significant, and NOT a result of what the media chooses to be the story or not. Today more than anything, more than anyone, Trump chooses what to make the story of the day, and the media can hardly keep up, just like the rest of America!

What is "unpresidented" or not, presidential or not, story or nonsense, I guess we all have our own biased views about that, but mine is that Trump is personally responsible for at least half the negative reported about him. He brings it on himself, unnecessarily, foolishly, recklessly.

Obama simply did nothing of the sort, and anyone who can't at least see this simple difference, can't see too clearly period. That or what "story" they choose to believe is coming only from Fox News, regardless the truth or news reported by all other news sources here and abroad...
I think you are full of B.S.

I haven't forgotten the "gun" thread where you CONSTANTLY repeated the same B.S. over and over EVEN AFTER some tried to "educate" you.

You IGNORED them and continued to spout your B.S.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies