Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2017, 03:17 PM

11,120 posts, read 5,583,894 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
So who is the coward that sent the anonymous rep message? Come clean so I can respond.
I get these every now and then. Some joker uses the Reputation feature, to try to insult me, anonymously. They will never identify themselves, but their reputation marks add just as much to your count, as any.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2017, 03:28 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
I just love the pain and angst he cause Leftists. It doesn't get any better than that!
Believe me, Trump is causing the GOP much more pain and angst than the Leftists. The GOP doesn't know whether they should try to cover up and defend Trump or jump ship. I expect many will be jumping off the Trump ship within six months.

Old 03-05-2017, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
I can imagine Trump going outside at 3 am and howling at the moon. And then cranking out some of his tweets.

I imagine Trump thinks of these tweets while taking a middle of the night trip to the bathroom.

Old 03-05-2017, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
You fools
Think the presidency is all we have won?

President: Republican
Senate: Republican
House: Republican
Supreme Court: Conservative (Trump could make up to three picks)
State Legislature: majority Republican
Governorships: 33 of 50 Republican

Dems: worst shape since the 1920s and face an unfavorable 2018 Senate map.
The GOP has no more excuses then, do they?

Old 03-05-2017, 03:34 PM

4,750 posts, read 3,564,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
If I don't like commies and degenerates, it doesn't make me a bigot.
Not liking commies? What would your Russian-loving president have to say about that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
Its called irony. Go learn something.
Is it ironic that a person who tells somebody to "go learn something" hasn't learned the difference between "its" and "it's"?

Old 03-05-2017, 03:35 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
He probably talks to himself gets into a heated argument with himself then fires off on Twitter.

Old 03-05-2017, 03:39 PM

35,680 posts, read 21,030,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Believe me, Trump is causing the GOP much more pain and angst than the Leftists. The GOP doesn't know whether they should try to cover up and defend Trump or jump ship. I expect many will be jumping off the Trump ship within six months.
This is what is going to happen: Ryan-n friends, are gong to call a very quiet midnight meeting in the tunnels of the WH. They are going to get in his face, show him some very damaging evidence. And they going to say - shut your trap, be a good boy, do as you are instructed, or your will lose all, maybe even your freedom, and probably your money.
He will be the puppet they always knew they would have. See Ryan ... I never seen a man smile so much... I'm watching the congress.....

Old 03-05-2017, 03:45 PM

1,296 posts, read 1,120,183 times
The only thing threads like this do is prove the unmitigated hatred by the left. It's all they have.

Old 03-05-2017, 03:57 PM

7,822 posts, read 4,561,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
This is what is going to happen: Ryan-n friends, are gong to call a very quiet midnight meeting in the tunnels of the WH. They are going to get in his face, show him some very damaging evidence. And they going to say - shut your trap, be a good boy, do as you are instructed, or your will lose all, maybe even your freedom, and probably your money.
He will be the puppet they always knew they would have. See Ryan ... I never seen a man smile so much... I'm watching the congress.....
I don't think you're too far off the mark other than your film noir description of how it comes down. Personally I think Ryan et.al. will attempt to jam through as many bills benefiting their "constituents" as possible and the moment Trump gets in the way of that happening, they'll cut him loose like a mud carp that spoiled a day of fishing for trout. They'll simply cut the line.
Ooopps.. that was a little too cinematic a description as well

Old 03-05-2017, 04:03 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,370,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post

The biggest difference with what happened to Nixon and Trump is, that Trump has already emploded since he got sworn into office. Nixon took many years. So using guidelines and timelines of unravelling ..one must realize it will take years to finally get settled. GOP holding all levels right now have no excuses to enable such a "Misfit" to act so unhinged. If they do.. watch out for the outcome 2018. It's also a huge risk to enable DJT as he does have those codes to start a Nuclear War.

Dealing in business when one owns it and CEO over hundreds of business entities that his FAMILY are part and parcel. Why is it.. this man and his Family can even get away with that alone???? Who knows??

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I say that smile of Ryan too during Trump's address to the Congress...and it came across as more of a "Smirk" versus a smile of appreciation. Just to remind, smiles are often used to coverup inside feeling of discomfort. I noted too that Jeff. Sessions does the same thing when answering uncomfortable questions..
Just maybe those smiles and smirks are their "Tells" they aren't being forthcoming much less honest.

Ryan is hoping he can push thru his "Wish List" but given so much negative coverage of POTUS created due to Tweet-fests, followed by GOP Congress having very little to say in response... Only a handful of Republicans have said a thing about it.

Outsiders watching and reading diehard Trumpet's are actually shaking their collective heads with unhinged Tweets, and blogosphere Trumpets employing with deflective like responses. Those Trumpets learned very well that follow what Trump does and says.. deflect to those evil LIBS and all will be acceptable to American's and the world at LARGE!! ALL I can say this believe is actually a ROFMLBO viewing such avid support.

Of course, all Trump voters do NOT fit into that box... But there's absolutely no doubt that the "Conspiracy Theory" Folks are OUT IN THE OPEN now!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies