Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2017, 09:07 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,239,538 times

Advertisements

It takes more than one man to tear down a nation and I wonder if we would have been any better off with Hillary.
Yes the world would have given us a pat on the back for electing a woman but the scandals that would have followed her into the oval office were ridiculous.

I have friends and relatives that live in Europe and they think that Trump is a buffoon but their only source of opinion is the corrupt news media. They have never lived in America and have no real sense of what we are about but they sure have their opinions.

As horrible as they think we are I would still much rather live here than anywhere else be it with Trump, or even Hillary running the show because guess what the sun will still come up tomorrow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2017, 09:09 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,399,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
ROTFLMBO, I think you are hilarious, and must be one of those the author had in mind when he wrote his book!
I'm glad that you enjoyed my cogent response to your bait. In perfect contrast, as predicted by me, your response is superficial.

Enjoy the continued results!!

Old 03-07-2017, 09:11 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,399,266 times
Quote:
Ahhh so you are saying world opinion counts for nothing?
Yes, it counts for nothing. Moreover, it doesn't count when such supposed "world opinion" is polled using zero discernible valid method by the liberal propaganda outlet. But, again, I can't over-emphasize how much it doesn't matter. Do you think that it does? Perhaps you aren't cut out to be a participant in our republic, given that you don't understand it.

Old 03-07-2017, 09:12 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,906,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
It takes more than one man to tear down a nation and I wonder if we would have been any better off with Hillary.
Yes the world would have given us a pat on the back for electing a woman but the scandals that would have followed her into the oval office were ridiculous.

I have friends and relatives that live in Europe and they think that Trump is a buffoon but their only source of opinion is the corrupt news media. They have never lived in America and have no real sense of what we are about but they sure have their opinions.

As horrible as they think we are I would still much rather live here than anywhere else be it with Trump, or even Hillary running the show because guess what the sun will still come up tomorrow.
More and more Americans are ashamed of our so-called president.

Old 03-07-2017, 09:13 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,122,800 times
Quote:
More than 70 percent of survey respondents lost respect for U.S. leadership as a result of the toxic nature of the U.S. election, according to a poll conducted for the 2017 U.S. News Best Countries Rankings.
That sentiment, combined with global distaste for Donald Trump, played a role in the U.S. falling from the No. 4 Best Country to No. 7.

To many people outside the U.S., the election of Donald Trump represents an unpredictable and dangerous move in U.S. foreign policy, says Jacob Parakilas with the British think tank Chatham House.

"Europeans look at Trump and see Berlusconi. South Americans look at Trump and see Hugo Chavez," he says. "And I think there's some truth to that, but obviously they had smaller countries with smaller economies and militaries in their command. Their potential impact was much smaller."
U.S. Falls in U.S. News Best Countries Rankings

I believe the citizens of most other nations are 'vastly' more intelligent than American citizens,and I totally agree with this book~Idiot America: How Stupidity Became a Virtue in the Land of the Free by Charles P. Pierce

Pierce asks how a country founded on intellectual curiosity has somehow deteriorated into a nation of simpletons more apt to vote for an American Idol contestant than a presidential candidate.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...6YW3HWK55XCGG2
You lost, and no longer relevant. But post away!

Old 03-07-2017, 09:16 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,239,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
President Bonkers is a National Disgrace. His followers did indeed vote for him because of his TV show.

I don't know a person with an IQ over 40 that watches ANY reality TV, let alone be swayed by a mean little orange man.

This is outrageous and disrespectful.

Trumpsters voted for him because of his opponent and what they saw as a platform to destroy the America that they still hold dear.

Hillary pledged to increase the refugee program.
She was for open borders and doing nothing to the 11 million illegal aliens except give them amnesty to turn them into future democrat voters.
She pledged to dismantle the Second Amendment.
She believed that Police are the problem and not the criminal.
She was in favor to continue Obamas legacy that was driving the America that we know and love off the cliff and into a third world heap at the bottom.

Trump. Love, Loathe or Lump him. I voted for him to block the mess of Hillary and because I believe in an America that needed to be saved.

Old 03-07-2017, 09:16 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,849,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Yes, it counts for nothing. Moreover, it doesn't count when such supposed "world opinion" is polled using zero discernible valid method by the liberal propaganda outlet. But, again, I can't over-emphasize how much it doesn't matter. Do you think that it does? Perhaps you aren't cut out to be a participant in our republic, given that you don't understand it.

I'm sure everyone knows what kind of people don't give a rat's ykw what other people think of them they are the scum of every society!

Old 03-07-2017, 09:18 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,330,074 times
Donald Trump Presidency is the worst thing that thing could have happened to this country.

Old 03-07-2017, 09:29 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,849,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
You lost, and no longer relevant. But post away!

All of America would have lost with either Trump or Clinton, and so with Kim Jong Trump, we have all lost!

Old 03-07-2017, 09:35 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post

i dont like trump and i would be delighted if he would step down , stroke out etc...

but for balance it is worth noting that a lot of people who are racist or borderline racist absolutely love trump's border controls and love his "talK".....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies