Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2017, 12:41 PM

32,114 posts, read 34,747,185 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gidgetsmidget View Post
I was wondering about this. This guy has a lot of people interested in him from Ukraine, us, and probably Russia. It would seem like he could be in a dangerous position. The hacked texts from his daughters phone were certainly curious.
Could you imagine the outrage if the Obama girls had sent texts like that about their father?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2017, 12:43 PM

569 posts, read 671,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
Could you imagine the outrage if the Obama girls had sent texts like that about their father?
I can't imagine what would happen if this whole scenario were about Obama or any other dem. I know as a dem I certainly wouldn't be making excuses. I would be horrified. I hope its not all true but more info is coming out rather than it going away. We are all losers if its true.

Old 03-22-2017, 12:45 PM

8,505 posts, read 4,567,713 times
There is certainly a lot of smoke in all these connections of Trump associates with Russia. The only real question will be is there much fire.

Old 03-22-2017, 12:50 PM

32,114 posts, read 34,747,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
There is certainly a lot of smoke in all these connections of Trump associates with Russia. The only real question will be is there much fire.
Quote:
House Republican efforts during Monday’s session to redirect, forcing Comey and Rogers to discuss the leaks of classified information that put Team Trump’s odd ties to the Kremlin on the front pages—rather than the substance of those ties, which the White House has gone to great lengths to downplay and deny—didn’t work. No amount of obfuscation can hide the reality that the president is a habitual fantasist who is under FBI investigation over his links to Moscow. Since this was the bland, unclassified version of our Intelligence Community’s assessment of the situation the White House is in, the mind boggles at what the top-secret version must say.
Putin’s Chekist Cover Has Been Blown | | Observer

Old 03-22-2017, 12:53 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times
And we have Hillary selling 20% of American uranium to Russia. That uranium
Will wind up on nuclear warheads hitting us.

Old 03-22-2017, 12:59 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Quote:
I can't imagine what would happen if this whole scenario were about Obama or any other dem. I know as a dem I certainly wouldn't be making excuses. I would be horrified. I hope its not all true but more info is coming out rather than it going away. We are all losers if its true.
Oh, were you horrified when Obama funded the nuclear capability of Iran? Were you horrified when Hillary was bought off by taking so called charity money from foreign countries when she was secretary of state.? We're you horrified when under investigation by the FBI and Hillary erased her e-mails which was evidence.?

Old 03-22-2017, 01:06 PM

1,187 posts, read 1,023,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
Proof of what? The OP's article is not supposed to be proof of collusion. It is, however, proof that someone connected to the administration has once again been caught in a Russia-related lie, which then begs the question why they keep lying about their connections to Russia.
That OP article suggests links from 2005. If you believe it he is a Russian mole, where are the investigation all along. Are we going to believe that he turned into mole after meeting Trump team. How many people he might have met considering he is lobbying for Russian interests. Aren't we suppose to look every one of them considering what this dude is doing.

Old 03-22-2017, 01:06 PM

1,400 posts, read 864,535 times
This guy Manafort is a shady character and I am glad he resigned/was fired by Trump. At the same time, this doesn't prove Trump was colluding with Russia any more than the Weiner files on Huma's computer prove HRC participated in an underground pedophile ring.

Old 03-22-2017, 01:10 PM

569 posts, read 671,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Oh, were you horrified when Obama funded the nuclear capability of Iran? Were you horrified when Hillary was bought off by taking so called charity money from foreign countries when she was secretary of state.? We're you horrified when under investigation by the FBI and Hillary erased her e-mails which was evidence.?
Let's keep it on the topic at hand. I am responding to THIS topic.

Old 03-22-2017, 01:23 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,604,210 times
Quote:
Let's keep it on the topic at hand. I am responding to THIS topic.
But they don't want to talk about Trumputin, they want to talk about Hillary and Obama!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies