Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2017, 05:51 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times

Advertisements

Well--we the people, are keeping a list of Trump loyalists who are apparently nuts--Bannon, Omarosa, Kellyann Conjob, Steven Miller, Carter Page, Roger Stone, Sean Hannity, Judge Napolitano and the newest -- Devin Nunes.

Old 03-25-2017, 05:56 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,687,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Well--we the people, are keeping a list of Trump loyalists who are apparently nuts--Bannon, Omarosa, Kellyann Conjob, Steven Miller, Carter Page, Roger Stone, Sean Hannity, Judge Napolitano and the newest -- Devin Nunes.
And they are "nuts" why?

Because the left says so?

Old 03-25-2017, 05:56 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,949,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Sounds like Fascists are hard at work in the White House.
No, Obama left in January. Thank God.

Old 03-25-2017, 05:57 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,108,708 times
Once again we are reminded that D.C. Seems to forget that it supposed to work for the people. Bannon on a power trip. Great. That will help us.Not.

Old 03-25-2017, 06:03 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Sounds like Steve Bannon has a bunch of friends on the Left....

Old 03-25-2017, 06:06 PM

2,956 posts, read 2,341,067 times
When it is all said and done, Republican will have rather had Hillary won as opposed to Trump. The next 4 years are going to be a complete and total **** show. Republicans have always been better at obstructing than governing. Now they have to govern and can't agree among themselves because about 1/3 of the party is pretty much batshiat crazy.

Not only that, Trumps coat tails are already filthy. No sane politician wants to hitch his wagon to a president just starting his term and already in the dumps of public opinion. He can keep his list and in 4 years can go back to Russia and get the girls to diddle on him and it.

The "deal maker" is going to create nothing but empty threats, temper tantrums and grid lock.

Old 03-25-2017, 06:07 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,295,184 times
Do you think that's a problem? Why? It's okay when Democrats do it.

Old 03-25-2017, 06:12 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,370,018 times
Bannon's agenda is to de-construct anything government.. has been Trump's "Whisperer" for a very long time.. BUT once Bannon was brought into "Close Circle" along with the likes of Flynn.. Manafort, Page, Ross, ..now Session, Nunez and no doubt a lot of his nominated and elected puppets/advocates for similar agenda.

The simple fact is that Trump has been part and parcel of ALTERNATIVE Facts for decades.. even now @ 70 years of age.. he tweets all that is Breitbart, Fox or Info War's views. He lies and deny's provable factual cr@p ..then denies he said it.. These clowns really think they will get away with this BS.

I really thought American electorate could see through Trump's BS.. I'll admit I was wrong.. So voila~~ USA will suffer the loss of credibility and the most vulnerable in society will suffer including most of his voters who got duped!!

Shame.. as it will not be resolved quickly... Nation of Laws will take years to resolve this.. Allies have lost trust in his word ( what ever happened to "My word is Bond" adage )?? Trump doesn't give a care as long as he profits ( like all of his funding "Fat Cats" { foreign and domestic} who want favours)

As for pulling their HC bill.. I;m not surprised.. no Republican want's their footprint on that vote.. though many who promoted that garbage are on record with their spinning positiveness.. LOL The one's against it in GOP were because of different agenda stances .. One wanted Repeal ..no replace.. the other.. maintain the positive attributes of ACA.

Populous got Trump elected.. BUT populous learning about ACA/Obamacare and they would be directly affected with GOP proposals massed to Townhalls. I cannot believe adults didn't know their HC Coverage was actually ACA disguised by GOPer's ... Man.. there's a lot of voters who really do NOT know what they voted for, let alone the consequences of their vote

Old 03-25-2017, 06:15 PM

29,212 posts, read 22,344,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Scary times we live in.

I feel bad for any moderate republicans that vote for Trump. Bannon is a crazy person and is running the White House.
And in turn, Bannon is being run by the Mercers. Father Robert and daughter Rebekah. If Bannon scares you, check out that pair and be prepared to change your underwear. They are far crazier than Bannon or Trump, and have all the money in the world to spend on their causes.

And boy, do they spend it when they find the right guy to spend it on. They own Brietbart lock, stock and barrel, and Bannon is completely in their pocket. So is Kellyanne Conway. Rebekah Mercer is the reason why Trump hired her and fired Montafort and Lewisky.

Her father is extremely private, but his daughter is happily his public figure. They think exactly alike in everything.

And if you think Trump is excessive in his displays of wealth, check out their yacht "Night Owl" and prepare to be stunned.

Old 03-25-2017, 06:15 PM

2,924 posts, read 1,586,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I have my doubts about any article that uses unnamed sources, but I would expect anyone to take such a position. You need to know who is willing to work with you to get things done, and who is either dead weight, or is outright against you.
Though this could be a false trail set by some Liberal media sources, it could well be genuine. I thought I heard conservative talk radio host Mark Levin (a big figure in the wiretapping story), mentioning that he heard a rumor going around that Trump, etc, were threatening to primary those that didn't go along with RINOCare.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies