Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2017, 11:48 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,092,496 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Gay men do go after young kids.. this I know . They like new young boys. Not saying all, but they are gay and prey on young boys. Many kids do not report this abuse.
You too.

Stop.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2017, 11:49 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,142,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
How did men start desiring a foul smelling rectum? And, these same perverts try to defend it as normal. This has spread throughout the cultural nowadays. Where did this 20 yr old man get the idea to sodomize? Where did this sexual perversion originate? Why did former generations condemn sodomy as a vile act against mankind? These perverts used to be called sodomites, but why was that term done away with? Is this progress? You're reaping a bitter harvest. Welcome to the new normal. Sodom & Gomorrah.
Alrighty then Judge Frollo, riddle me this: would you be any less outraged if the child was a girl?

That mentality reminds me of a certain Muslim country (I forget which) that has a law that men are allowed to have sex with goats.. but ONLY with OPPOSITE SEX GOATS.

lol. Just...lol.

Old 03-31-2017, 12:02 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,211,524 times
Yes, because we all know there was no child rape in the US before the anti-sodomy laws were removed (2003).

Old 03-31-2017, 12:09 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:
Gay men do go after young kids.. this I know . They like new young boys. Not saying all, but they are gay and prey on young boys. Many kids do not report this abuse.
nope. saying you "know it" does not make it true.

I believe you have simply confused rapists with homosexuality. There are deviants who rape, women, child and men. these people may have a heterosexual or homosexually orientation. That orientation has little to do with rape, abuse etc.

You need to sharpen your mind, look beyond the pulpit. Think it through.

Are men who rape men, predominately homosexual? or are they perhaps people seeking to inflict humiliation, pain, dominance etc.? you really need to ask yourself questions like this before reaching your conclusion. and you need to be willing to revise your view based on new information.

you need to spend serious time on this. You have clearly conflated a number of issues and fears and reached an unsupportable conclusion.

I will give you one more bit of advice. I suggest you check the data, and see if you can at least find a correlation between anal rape of boys and laws changing the status of consensual sex between adult men. Your post also suggests you may have even some direct experience of some very difficult situations, and I advise you talk to someone if that is the case. If I am wrong please I mean no offense.

Old 03-31-2017, 12:17 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
Quote:
reread my post, and use some reading comprehension, i said MOST people that abuse children are not gay, not all.

Old 03-31-2017, 12:18 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:
How did men start desiring a foul smelling rectum? And, these same perverts try to defend it as normal. This has spread throughout the cultural nowadays. Where did this 20 yr old man get the idea to sodomize? Where did this sexual perversion originate? Why did former generations condemn sodomy as a vile act against mankind? These perverts used to be called sodomites, but why was that term done away with? Is this progress? You're reaping a bitter harvest. Welcome to the new normal. Sodom & Gomorrah.

When a nation puts its resources into its children within a few generations they vastly reduce these problems.

When a nation instead limits, curtails, condemns and extracts resources from the most needy, within a few years these problems grow.

The USA has become a nation of condemnation, intolerance and fear. Until you rise up above that you condemn us all to finding more dead and dying boys. education, enlightenment; freedom from repressive peoples, religions and politics, that is the path to true freedom and happiness.

Old 03-31-2017, 12:23 PM

6,393 posts, read 4,116,131 times
I'm not even going to try to argue with the OP. Conservatives are crazy.

Old 03-31-2017, 12:36 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,142,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
I'm not even going to try to argue with the OP. Conservatives are crazy.
It's hard to pin this on conservatives when they're also agreeing that the OP is nuts. Crazy comes in all flavors, and when I saw the OP, I didn't think 'conservative', I thought 'the mother from Carrie'.

Old 03-31-2017, 12:42 PM

18,461 posts, read 7,092,496 times
Quote:
You are the type of "conservative" that makes me lean Libertarian.

Old 03-31-2017, 12:42 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
You can thank perverted liberals for the new normal.

"The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported that the boy died of severe blood loss from sodomy, suffered a serious burn to his left hand, and sustained bruises to the head, trunk, and extremities.
Police responding to a report of an unconscious child in a car at 9:30 a.m. on March 21 discovered the child with Herold in the vehicle."
No one legalized child abuse.

Serious burn in the left hand
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies