Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2017, 05:02 PM

46,328 posts, read 27,171,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
How have Democrats ever threatened my life in the 30 years I've been on this planet?
Why does it have to be your life?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2017, 05:03 PM

46,328 posts, read 27,171,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatDJohns View Post
Please, they would sell our country out to Putin in a heartbeat rather than admit their emperor has no clothes.
Maybe you missed the "easy button"?

Old 04-04-2017, 05:04 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,779,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Let's be honest here. The Democrats are a much greater threat to America than the Russians.

So beautifully spoken!

Old 04-04-2017, 05:06 PM

45,647 posts, read 27,275,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdxMIKEpdx View Post
BTW, we are all still waiting for any concrete proof about this whole thing.

Anybody know when that's gonna happen?
With all of the access they had to information, what does it say that they have found absolutely no real evidence?

Old 04-04-2017, 06:23 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,709,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
You said, "If any one political team encouraged the Russians to intrude upon other Americans' emails, encourage them to leak info, and incite them to do more "dirty" work in one direction. That would be what I would call playing foul and dirty and no political team should be colluding with what they call a state actor during the election process."

Per your definition, that is exactly what Trump did. He asked Russia to hack her emails, and release them, to benefit his campaign.

How much more collusion do you need?
He did it openly. We all saw it, either live or on tape.

And, people in his circle also talked behind the scenes with russia, which is what got them caught up in the "unmasking' thing. Whatever amount of 'there' is there, and should be investigated.

Old 04-04-2017, 06:34 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,647,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
This is rich coming from an OP who voted for Obama and Hillary. He? (after all Fiyero lives in the Land of Oz with the wizard and Fiyero is male, so the OP must be a male) ignored all the scandals that swirled around Obama and Hillary. Now he's shocked! shocked, I tell ya! over Trump. It's true what Grumpy ol' Man said "there is no there".
what scandels, outside of the insane right wing internet and hate radio, i am aware of very little that anyone would accuse Obama of.

we could say he had too many drone strikes, argue if he should have pushed harder on syria. But scandals?

I think you not being completely honest here, poster. I think if you had any real scandals you would have brought them up.

As to Hillary, well she did have the vastly overhyped and very well documented email error. But apart from that there is just lies, and vague accusations that amount to little more than hate for the sake of hate.

Old 04-04-2017, 06:35 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,224,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
He did it openly. We all saw it, either live or on tape.

And, people in his circle also talked behind the scenes with russia, which is what got them caught up in the "unmasking' thing. Whatever amount of 'there' is there, and should be investigated.
Comey says Trump and his campaign has been under investigation since July.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...russia/520134/

That is almost a year. And what has come out of it? Nothing.

And nothing is going to come out of it either. It has to be kept going for political reasons, and as a distraction from other things.

Old 04-04-2017, 06:47 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,584,853 times
Talking Why do Trumpers continue to ignore serious nature of investigations?

The answer is straightforward.

They watch Fox News. The biggest story on Fox the past ten days or so is some HS rape case in Maryland. It consumes most of every hour. When they DO mention the tRump/Russia investigations, they keep chanting the mantra: "No evidence. Ommmm..." Recently, they've been saying the the Russia thing will end up indicting Obama or his staffers instead of anyone in tRump's orbit.

I report. You decide.

Old 04-04-2017, 06:55 PM

35,755 posts, read 21,118,743 times
It's just ole fashioned stubborn obtuse thinking. They believe He is like them - and that is where the conversation ends! He said it, I can shoot them and still they will vote or me. They are locked in stock n barrel. I no longer try to open their minds.
Let the hot air balloon rise, until it pops!

Old 04-04-2017, 07:11 PM

1,553 posts, read 927,480 times
The thought that one (or more) of Trump's flunkies, or perhaps even Reckless Donnie himself, colluded with a foreign power to influence a U.S. presidential election, no less, is way too much for the trumplings to handle.

You just have to sit back and laugh at the scrambling republican fools while Comey and the boys relentlessly pursue the truth.

And, frankly, who can blame the trumplings. If Comey does find that "smoking gun", their orange hero is FINISHED...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies