Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2017, 08:49 AM

1,873 posts, read 2,408,715 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
You haven't read my past posts have you?
Nope, after so many silly, easily disproved POVs, I quit reading them. But carry on, there are many similarly disposed readers here!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2017, 10:23 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,946,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midpack View Post
Nope, after so many silly, easily disproved POVs, I quit reading them. But carry on, there are many similarly disposed readers here!
Lol!

Old 04-19-2017, 01:51 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,858,743 times
Quote:
Neo-Confederates you lost the Civil War, GET THE HELL OVER IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midpack View Post
do not easily dismiss theunbrainwashed so easily. she and i dont agree on many things, but she often does have insightful posts, assuming you chose to actually read and think about them.

Old 04-19-2017, 08:20 PM

78,438 posts, read 60,640,522 times
Quote:
If you have a village of 10 people, and they're voting for a mayor, 8 live in town, and 2 live out on the outskirts of town on farms. You really think those 2 outskirt residents have the voting power of 5 townspeople? That's what it comes down to, literally. Sorry, but the lesson here is, people vote, not grass or dirt
I agree. It's brainless. So why is the other party still crying about winning the popular vote?

Congratulations! Both parties partisans are brainless sheep content to eat grass where they're lead.

Any confusions about this still? Why did I have to explain this to you other than you laughably think that it's just the OTHER party?

Old 04-19-2017, 08:37 PM

32,072 posts, read 15,077,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I agree. It's brainless. So why is the other party still crying about winning the popular vote?

Congratulations! Both parties partisans are brainless sheep content to eat grass where they're lead.

Any confusions about this still? Why did I have to explain this to you other than you laughably think that it's just the OTHER party?
Well, I don't know....maybe because people think their actual vote should matter Why should people bother to vote if it doesn't even count. The electoral college in states shouldn't be winner take all because it doesn't represent our vote. Divide the electoral votes depending on the votes each candidate gets. That's the only real way our vote counts. I live in a blue state but there are many republicans who live here. Their votes should count too

Old 04-19-2017, 09:07 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,749,992 times
Quote:
If you have a village of 10 people, and they're voting for a mayor, 8 live in town, and 2 live out on the outskirts of town on farms. You really think those 2 outskirt residents have the voting power of 5 townspeople? That's what it comes down to, literally. Sorry, but the lesson here is, people vote, not grass or dirt
A typical liberal/SJW mentality.

If you don't live in NYC, DC, Boston, Philly, Chicago, San Francisco, LA, Seattle then they think you live in a farm hick village in flyover country.

Old 04-19-2017, 10:24 PM

31,086 posts, read 22,101,630 times
Quote:
You haven't read my past posts have you?

13 states existed before the federal government. The other 37 did not and states CANNOT leave whenever they want. Neo-Confederates you lost the Civil War, GET THE HELL OVER IT
Except it's Leftist California Democrats that want to leave now. My bad, it was Dems that wanted to break up the union back then too

Old 04-19-2017, 10:30 PM

31,086 posts, read 22,101,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Yes, most likely
Pretty much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevdawgg View Post
A typical liberal/SJW mentality.

If you don't live in NYC, DC, Boston, Philly, Chicago, San Francisco, LA, Seattle then they think you live in a farm hick village in flyover country.
Those Evil Americans in Fly Over country. How did we get such a great nation with such stupid Locals making decisions.

The true Americans are the new people moving into California

Niqab Experiment | Los Angeles California
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkA20yaW2gM

Last edited by LS Jaun; 04-19-2017 at 10:51 PM..

Old 04-19-2017, 10:51 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 26 days ago)

29,571 posts, read 16,556,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomDan515 View Post
Trump won because he outsmarted Hillarys campaign. Think he would of won if he campaigned in Texas 70% of the time like HRC did in California?

It's the same reason why Obama beat Hillary back in 2008 despite receiving less votes.
well no and no.

Clinton fund raised in California, she didnt campaign there. just like trump went to fundraising dinners in New York.

And no, Clinton did not lose to Senator Obama because the states either campaigned in His margin of victory is the texas caucus and the Superdelegates.

The Democratic party primary is not winner take all so the EC map isnt the same.

Old 04-19-2017, 11:18 PM

4,840 posts, read 9,919,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Well, I don't know....maybe because people think their actual vote should matter Why should people bother to vote if it doesn't even count. The electoral college in states shouldn't be winner take all because it doesn't represent our vote. Divide the electoral votes depending on the votes each candidate gets. That's the only real way our vote counts. I live in a blue state but there are many republicans who live here. Their votes should count too
I agree. It's the same reason why I didn't bother voting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies