Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2018, 09:03 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,846,727 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
I didn't vote for him. Voted for Johnson. But you know what? You and your kind have since turned me into a fairly strong supporter of Trump, via your immaturity and unwillingness to live with the results of an election as I had to do the previous eight years. And in doing so, I didn't burn one structure down, didn't block one freeway, didn't assault one person, and didn't attempt to destroy the fabric of the US election process and system of governance.

I guess it's simply a matter of maturity in that regard. I was "man enough" (OMG, sexism alert!!! ) to realize that my candidate lost in 2008 and "man enough" to live with the results for eight years without having seizures, aneurysms, and coronaries.
Good for you.

Trump does seem to be in the early stages of dementia, among all of the junk, in his horrible bag of tricks.

Don't kid yourself, he will go down as one of the worst presidents and commander in chiefs in our lifetime.

In fact, he is a poor example of how any person should act. Where is his sense of loyalty, morals, empathy, and critical THINKING skills? He would not make a good CEO of any company. (His own, I guess. What a beauty.) The sooner this jackass is out of the oval office the better our country and the world, for that matter, will be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2018, 09:05 AM

25,758 posts, read 18,818,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
DULY ELECTED MY BUTT! With all the interference from the Russian TROLLS and FAKE-NEWS?????????
If you can't cast a vote without succumbing to propaganda, you shouldn't be voting in the first place. Even if some Russian DID tell you to not vote for trump, that is in no way "collusion." If it were, any form of campaigning by ANYONE would also have to be considered "collusion."

An intelligent person listens to what the involved candidates have to say, considers their proposed actions, and ponders their general philosophies. Based on that, they then cast their vote. ANYONE basing his/her vote on an f'n tweet by someone not even involved, SHOULDN'T be voting in the first place. They should be locked up in a psych ward.

Old 08-25-2018, 09:11 AM

25,758 posts, read 18,818,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
Good for you.

Trump does seem to be in the early stages of dementia, among all of the junk, in his horrible bag of tricks.

Don't kid yourself, he will go down as one of the worst presidents and commander in chiefs in our lifetime.

In fact, he is a poor example of how any person should act. Where is his sense of loyalty, morals, empathy, and critical THINKING skills? He would not make a good CEO of any company. (His own, I guess. What a beauty.) The sooner this jackass is out of the oval office the better our country and the world, for that matter, will be.
All I can say is that since coming into office, nothing in my life and the lives of those around me has been negatively affected. In fact, quite the opposite. I cannot say that about the previous eight years. When all is said and done, THAT is what I will base my judgement upon... not about a hooker peeing on a bed. I don't really give a damn about that sort of thing. What I care about is policy enacted by the president/government and the way it directly affects me and those around me. That's all that matters to me because I am no friend of the government and never will be. It's simply a matter of minimizing the damage and evil done by the federal government. And, as I see it, Trump has either negated previous evils or has initiated new good (with a couple of glaring exceptions). So far, it all works for me (besides the left's tantrums).

Old 08-25-2018, 09:15 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,097,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
I didn't vote for him. Voted for Johnson. But you know what? You and your kind have since turned me into a fairly strong supporter of Trump, via your immaturity and unwillingness to live with the results of an election as I had to do the previous eight years. And in doing so, I didn't burn one structure down, didn't block one freeway, didn't assault one person, and didn't attempt to destroy the fabric of the US election process and system of governance.

I guess it's simply a matter of maturity in that regard. I was "man enough" (OMG, sexism alert!!! ) to realize that my candidate lost in 2008 and "man enough" to live with the results for eight years without having seizures, aneurysms, and coronaries.
There are legitimate reasons for the Mueller investigation. If trump is cleared I will live with that just fine. Meanwhile it's the trumpies that have their bowels in an uproar. I'm as cool as a cucumber and enjoying the show. By the way, I voted for Johnson too.

Old 08-25-2018, 10:20 AM

9,470 posts, read 9,374,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Lock him up for what reason?
Conspiracy, campaign fraud, colluding with the Russians, money laundering, tax evasion (State & Federal), abuse of power. And my personal favorite—being a world class jerk.

Old 08-25-2018, 01:32 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,849,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
Good for you.

America's ONLY INSANE and SEMI-LITERATE MORON as President! He has never been a CEO, because none of his CRAP/FAILED BUSINESSES have ever been publicly traded!
The only things he has are some real estate and some of those are questionably shady deals, and a few golf courses.

PALM BEACH — A 2008 real estate deal between President Donald Trump and a Russian investor is raising eyebrows in the Senate.

While this might not seem untoward on the face of it (and, indeed, could even be viewed as proof of Trump’s normally-questionable claims about his outstanding business acumen), it becomes decidedly more suspicious with the revelation that the appraised value of the property was $30 million less than the sale price.
Suspicious Palm Beach Real Estate Deal Between Trump and Russians Draws Scrutiny in the Senate

Old 08-25-2018, 02:20 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,087,126 times
Donald Trump is "unraveling."

https://twitter.com/POLITICOMag/stat...72046273634304

Old 08-26-2018, 03:38 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,675,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
But your boy trump was fine with leading his cult followers in chants of "lock her up" (Hilary). No investigation. No trial. Just "lock her up". trump is getting investigated by the book and by the law. Deal with it.
Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
He was lawfully elected. Get over it.
Hah. I know that is what you want to believe...but, you'll see...

Old 08-26-2018, 03:39 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,668,122 times
yes.

Old 08-26-2018, 12:56 PM

9,511 posts, read 4,344,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Conspiracy, campaign fraud, colluding with the Russians, money laundering, tax evasion (State & Federal), abuse of power. And my personal favorite—being a world class jerk.

If, and when, any of your accusations are proven to be true, then we'll talk. Also, considering everything you've accused Trump of can also be directed at Hillary and Obama, I suppose you'd be OK with throwing them in a mental institution as well? Both parties need to look in the mirror before pointing fingers. In recent years, it seems as if the Democratic party has banned mirrors.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies