Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2017, 01:14 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,136,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volvo Driver View Post
This is another example of how imbecilic Leftists are. Well done!
An you are likely one of what I was referring to. Go shill for Putin as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2017, 01:15 PM

749 posts, read 735,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
An you are likely one of what I was referring to. Go shill for Putin as well.
Ho Hum - another Leftist claiming I've said things I never said. So typical...

Old 05-10-2017, 01:16 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,836,240 times
Quote:
Oh boy, another Leftist that has been triggered...

The fact that I've called out your Leftist MSM has you crying. That is all.
Hmm... Trollish attitudes like this on either side likely do more harm to their respective causes than good.

Just sayin'

Old 05-10-2017, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
What proof do you have that I'm crying?

rolls eyes.......

Your thoughtful, intelligent and answers say it all.

You are obviously really an iconic example of what the right represents. They are lucky to have you.
You avoided the questions I asked, because you know you lied.

Obfuscation and deflection noted.

Old 05-10-2017, 01:17 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,761,687 times
Quote:
Did I say that?

Of course I didn't say that.

What you just did was state a lie in the form of a question.

Well done! No wait - you got called out for it. Nevermind...
I am trying to determine exactly what you are saying.

So far, we have determined that Mashable is not your news outlet of choice. And you don't like the "Leftist MSM", although exactly who that is in your eyes remains to be specified. And although you refused to directly say so, it seems that you probably don't think that Fox is part of the "Leftist MSM" media. And you still have not said, in response to direct questions, which news sources you do trust.

Why are you playing so coy?

Old 05-10-2017, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
Hmm... Trollish attitudes like this on either side likely do more harm to their respective causes than good.

Just sayin'
"Trollish attitudes" - specifically, a person who doesn't just automatically gulp down the Leftist MSM Hypebole?

Yeah, I guess that's my attitude then.

On the other hand, there just MIGHT be some people who don't always give knee-jerk reactions and start screaming at the top of their lungs because Trump did something.

So... do you, or anyone else, have any idea WHY this meeting might have taken place? Or WHY the howling MSM beagles weren't included? Or is everyone just standing around sobbing and screaming?

Old 05-10-2017, 01:18 PM

30,641 posts, read 18,249,084 times
Trump Derangement Syndrome is real!

Old 05-10-2017, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
I am trying to determine exactly what you are saying.

So far, we have determined that Mashable is not your news outlet of choice. And you don't like the "Leftist MSM", although exactly who that is in your eyes remains to be specified. And although you refused to directly say so, it seems that you probably don't think that Fox is part of the "Leftist MSM" media. And you still have not said, in response to direct questions, which news sources you do trust.

Why are you playing so coy?
SIMPLE: I don't trust ANY news source fully. That is why I read from about 25 sources - everything from MSNBC to Brietbart. And I take all of it with a grain of salt.

That is why I'm not a brain-dead knee-jerk leftist crybaby, or a radical right-wing zealot.

Does that make you happy?

Old 05-10-2017, 01:22 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,836,240 times
Quote:
"Trollish attitudes" - specifically, a person who doesn't just automatically gulp down the Leftist MSM Hypebole?
Nah I mean specifically, people who go on and on about triggering people and them being in tears when those "people in tears" most likely couldn't be a$$ed to trade a fart in a plastic bag for your opinion. You are vastly overestimating your impact on other people here.

I mean you are basically just in here saying "You mad bro?" over and over - and then act befuddled when you get called out for trollishness. LOL

Now respond and tell me all about how I am all triggered and in tears.

Old 05-10-2017, 01:22 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post

Just sayin'
Yep. Trolls go on ignore. No point wasting your time on them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies