Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2017, 01:42 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,030,238 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volvo Driver View Post
If it helps you sleep at night, I didn't vote for him.

But I'm also not stupud enough to believe much of anything our MSM tries to spoon feed us.
Most of us didn't vote for him. I know it is what it is -- but that's the truth and no liberal media fed me that.

You are not in the minority. Most people are able to question.

If we truly believed that the MSM was in control of most people --wouldn't have Clinton won because from what I'm told the MSM wanted her and not Trump.

I don't believe the MSM has as much power as others think they do. I just don't.

I think we all have our own opinions and truths and seek out the sources that support it and maybe, in some cases, give us evidence to support our views.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2017, 01:43 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,384,355 times
Quote:
Yes, genius, that is EXACTLY what I said...
So Russia before America. Got it.

Old 05-10-2017, 01:46 PM

749 posts, read 735,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I don't believe the MSM has as much power as others think they do. I just don't.
Sadly, I have to disagree with you on that one.

Too many people simply do NOT have the discernment necessary to sniff out the BS - and that is people in all areas of the political spectrum.

I cannot even begin to count how many times I've listened to relatives of mine spout off about how Hillary is a lesbian, or how Obama is actually a woman - or any other such nuttiness. And they're serious. After all, they read it somewhere.

12,372 posts, read 9,317,854 times
The optics alone on the heels of firing the guy who just asked for more funds to investigate the Russian influence into our election should have made Trump allow the American press in or boot the Russian press out along with them.

23,856 posts, read 13,761,687 times
Quote:
So tell me what Brietbart has said about this particular incident? And what has CNN made of it?

And which one is telling the truth?
Other than the meeting occurring, you mean?

I have come to no conclusions yet as to the truth of what occurred during this meeting, other than it did occur.

Old 05-10-2017, 01:48 PM

749 posts, read 735,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Other than the meeting occurring, you mean?

I have come to no conclusions yet as to the truth of what occurred during this meeting, other than it did occur.
So why is everybody screaming and yelling and frothing at the mouth? (By "everybody" I mean the knee-jerk Leftists...)

Is this the first time an American President has held a meeting where the Leftist MSM wasn't present?

Old 05-10-2017, 01:49 PM

6,393 posts, read 4,117,869 times
Quote:
So you think MASHABLE is a reliable source of information?

Surely you jest!
He also posted a fox news link.

Old 05-10-2017, 01:50 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,761,687 times
Quote:
So why is everybody screaming and yelling and frothing at the mouth? (By "everybody" I mean the knee-jerk Leftists...)

Is this the first time an American President has held a meeting where the Leftist MSM wasn't present?
Please show me what I said in this thread that leads you to believe I am "screaming and yelling and frothing at the mouth".

Thank you.

Old 05-10-2017, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Just playing the game at your level.

If I'm playing a game of basketball with a 4' tall 4th grader, I don't go all out.
Sorry but childish insults don't add anything to this, they just say what sort of person you are. That's it.

Folks, our free press is one of the things that made America great. Trump isn't making us great, he's making us look like a banana republic while people like Volvo driver here cheer him on.

Old 05-10-2017, 01:52 PM

Quote:

In our country where only Russian press was invited? Pretty sure of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies