Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2017, 02:44 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volvo Driver View Post
Condescending snark duly noted.

Maybe the reason "the Right" isn't doing any spin on this is because they're not a bunch of sniveling knee-jerk crybabies. Or maybe they're thinking, "Wow - that's stupid." Or maybe - just maybe - they're waiting to see what's actually going on before they start howling at the top of their lungs.

You should try it.
I see, when you so obviously can't support your accusations/allegations with anything factual, resort to the"condescending snark" BS, eh?

Quote:
You should try it.
Given your inability to support your allegations, I won't be looking towards you for any advice about what to try.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2017, 02:45 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,384,355 times
Quote:
The American Leftist Media is kind of like a pack of Beagles that got started baying and just won't shut up.
Says the person baying all over without contributing to the discussion, just calling folks names and insulting them.

Seriously, why dont you discuss the topic?

Old 05-10-2017, 02:47 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Run along now, little one. The riots won't start by themselves!
And you accuse others of condescending snark.

Old 05-10-2017, 02:47 PM

749 posts, read 735,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I see, when you so obviously can't support your accusations/allegations with anything factual, resort to the"condescending snark" BS, eh?

Given your inability to support your allegations, I won't be looking towards you for any advice about what to try.
Since, in your superiority, you're telling me what my allegations and accusations are - why not inform us one more time. Please do tell me what I'm thinking and saying.

Old 05-10-2017, 02:48 PM

1,219 posts, read 1,756,837 times
This Presidency gets more and more deplorable everyday.

Old 05-10-2017, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Says the person baying all over without contributing to the discussion, just calling folks names and insulting them.

Seriously, why dont you discuss the topic?
I stand by the statement.

You obviously haven't paid any attention to press briefings. Maybe Trump just didn't feel like having the Leftist PIAs relentlessly baying at him while he met with Sergey.

Old 05-10-2017, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
So Americans should now be getting their news from the Russian propaganda press? And if they say anything Trump doesn't agree with, he'll let us know?

Wow. Just when you think the cult can't get any more idiotic, you get a comment like this.
Yes yes, that's EXACTLY what was said, wasn't it?

Old 05-10-2017, 02:50 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,224,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Seriously? lol

He said it was a good meeting. The Russians shared photos of everyone laughing. It was a social/diplomatic meeting to get to know each other. Do you think the Ruskies photoshopped the pics?

But, its no surprise given the language you use that you would be in favor of allowing the American press in to rudely shout questions at the President about Comey while he is conducting a social/diplomatic visit with foreign dignitaries on entirely other subjects.
Trump said it was a good meeting. Whoopdidoo. I trust what he says about as far as I could pick up and throw his fat derriere.

That's why we have a free press - so that Americans can hear what actually gets said and make their own determination and not be limited to the lies that the President spews. And since this President demonstrably lies on a regular and ongoing basis, that's a whole lot of direct source material needed by the American public.

Old 05-10-2017, 02:51 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Sad day, when Russian journalism has more credibility than mainstream media here in the USA, now called opinion media.

Old 05-10-2017, 02:52 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,384,355 times
Quote:
I stand by the statement.

You obviously haven't paid any attention to press briefings. Maybe Trump just didn't feel like having the Leftist PIAs relentlessly baying at him while he met with Sergey.
Excellent, back on topic.

I do understand the feeling he may have, but he would be an idiot to not see that that just makes the situation worse.

Do you think he is dumb enough to not get the impact of it? If he had a brain he would have put off the meeting. Not doing so, AND excluding the American press? Thats epic levels of dumb. And thats if I am charitable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies