Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2017, 09:31 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,839,723 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Let me start out by saying that I rarely watch SNL and most I see is when other networks or when videos are posted on social media and than I don't even watch it much.

This morning I saw an interview with Mike Huckabee regarding SNL making fun of his beautiful and smart daughter who now and then is the WH spokes person when Sean Spicer is on duty with the Navy.

A fat SNL person portrayed Mike's daughter who did an excellent job earlier this week and gave reporters a clear message by not taking all their bull****.

Sean Spicer was of course again made a fool off and it comes to a point that it is no longer funny but shows the lack of talent and material these left wing so called comedians have.

The level of talent of these comedians is just as low as their writers as the real White House briefing is getting way more viewers than SNL once had!

Actually when you think about political briefings more entertaining than a comedy program, that says enough how low and bad the SNL has become.

I'm even posting the link so google I yourself if you want to waste your time in it or better watch the real talents giving the lame stream media a run for their money!
Perhaps you should watch the video that Mike Huckabee (Mr. Snowflake) is referring to. The press actually ask Huckabee's daughter if she could do the interviews instead because she is articulate, etc.

Watch Sean Spicer Returns From Saturday Night Live - NBC.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2017, 09:32 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,839,723 times
Quote:
Watch the ratings drop so fast until they have not much to go for then to change or be out of business.

Watching the real politics with cry babies, whiners on the left is way more funny to watch!

I never expected the left to be such a losers and bad losers.

We will enjoy another great MAGA!
Who is whining in this thread?

Old 05-14-2017, 09:35 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,546,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
SNL is enjoying it's highest ratings in 20 years. They don't miss you.

Old 05-14-2017, 09:37 AM

3,615 posts, read 2,334,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Ratings will dive, Trump will win -- crowds roar.

Meanwhile in reality --- ratings for SNL are soaring...Trump has yet to really make any significant positive impact on our country....and life goes on...MAGA will happen any day. ..any day.....any time .....some time ...some day.
Ratings are soaring for snl? They only had 6.9 million viewers, last man standing averages those type of viewer numbers every episode and it got cancelled. lol

Old 05-14-2017, 09:48 AM

7,826 posts, read 4,572,323 times
I genuinely enjoy the outrage. How often and for how many years have there been folks who have worked themselves up in a froth, railing against some manner artistic endeavor? Paintings by the Masters, Shakespearean cautionary tales, books banned in Boston, Rock n' Roll... This ain't nothing new. To what end? It seldom affects public acceptance of the work one way or the other. Audiences are funny that way, they like it or they don't and what the other guy thinks is at best irrelevant and at worst cause for blowback.

Even more delicious is how oblivious those fierce critics are to the irony that the same social contract that allows them to dismiss artistic efforts works also allows them to voice those dismissals.

Old 05-14-2017, 09:50 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,676,684 times
Quote:
Watch the ratings drop so fast until they have not much to go for then to change or be out of business.

Watching the real politics with cry babies, whiners on the left is way more funny to watch!

I never expected the left to be such a losers and bad losers.

We will enjoy another great MAGA!
You are the only one here crying and whining.

Don't get humor? Don't watch it. It's that simple.

Old 05-14-2017, 10:21 AM

2,950 posts, read 1,639,442 times
Quote:
Let me start out by saying that I rarely watch SNL and most I see is when other networks or when videos are posted on social media and than I don't even watch it much.

This morning I saw an interview with Mike Huckabee regarding SNL making fun of his beautiful and smart daughter who now and then is the WH spokes person when Sean Spicer is on duty with the Navy.

A fat SNL person portrayed Mike's daughter who did an excellent job earlier this week and gave reporters a clear message by not taking all their bull****.

Sean Spicer was of course again made a fool off and it comes to a point that it is no longer funny but shows the lack of talent and material these left wing so called comedians have.

The level of talent of these comedians is just as low as their writers as the real White House briefing is getting way more viewers than SNL once had!

Actually when you think about political briefings more entertaining than a comedy program, that says enough how low and bad the SNL has become.

I'm even posting the link so google I yourself if you want to waste your time in it or better watch the real talents giving the lame stream media a run for their money!

I love these snowflake rants! Keep it up!

Old 05-14-2017, 10:28 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,546,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimChi2PG View Post
Reasonable Americans need a break from the insanity of the current political reality. Without political satire we'd think our country has lost its mind.

Trump apologists have turned this country upside down. Reasonable Americans fail to understand why there isn't outrage for some of the stunts these politicians have pulled. Common sense has been replaced by undying loyalty to party. Practical solutions have been replaced by insanity. That so many people who call themselves Americans can't see this is mind boggling.

Political satire has become America's therapy. But there will always be people who insist they don't need therapy when they are the ones who need it the most.
Well said.

Old 05-14-2017, 10:31 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,476,038 times
Quote:

You didn't watch it did you? The reporters in the skit preferred smart Sanders over silly Spicer.
The skit also laughed at a reporter's weight.

Old 05-14-2017, 10:32 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,476,038 times
A Tweet from acronym challenged Mike Huckabee:

CNN now stands for Cardiac Care Network because their ppl are having heart attacks over Trump doing what Dems once demanded-fire Comey.

Gov. Mike Huckabee‏Verified account @GovMikeHuckabee
6:07 AM - 10 May 2017

https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/...7920081010688/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies