Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2017, 05:09 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,142,126 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
We'll suspend that law considering the flagrant injustice the leftists fascists are attempting with this coup attempt.
Lol. It doesn't work like that, kiddo.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2017, 05:10 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,758,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
Oh, that won't stop them. They'll "find" something....
But nothing the Libs ever threw, stuck to the wall yet.

Old 05-18-2017, 05:15 PM

25,744 posts, read 18,818,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
But nothing the Libs ever threw, stuck to the wall yet.
Well, keep throwing long enough and something will stick. So far it has been balderdash, but even balderdash gains a foothold in what is essentially a bunch of bullies surrounding a guy and kicking the crap out of him simply because he isn't "cool" like they are.

Old 05-18-2017, 05:19 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
So, essentially, a one-party system. I don't know about anyone else, but that raises a little red flag in my head, no matter which party is in power. Too many bad things have come of that in too many nations.
Nah, 8 years after nixon the republicans won again. This wont kill the party. Wouldn't mind seeing some parties split though, giving us more choices.

Old 05-18-2017, 05:25 PM

13,395 posts, read 13,510,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
Oh, that won't stop them. They'll "find" something....
Obstruction of justice and the Emolument Act? Those don't count? Surely asking the FBI to stop investigating him is shady. If he is 100% innocent, why not let it play out?

Don't YOU believe in the Constitution?

Old 05-18-2017, 05:28 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,295,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
We'll suspend that law considering the flagrant injustice the leftists fascists are attempting with this coup attempt.
It's not a law. It's an amendment to the constitution, but if you're a jackbooted thug who wants to defy the courts and impose your will by force, I'm guessing that that small detail wouldn't matter.

Old 05-18-2017, 05:28 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
People are going to be so sick of hearing him whine, whine, whine about how 'unfairly' he's treated.

Poor me, poor me, poor me. Being president is so unfair.

Life is so unfair...to billionaires.

I find it very difficult to believe that even his supporters aren't sick of hearing him whine and cry about his lot in life.

Seriously. When is the cult going to tell him to get a grip and put on his big-boy pants? Do they really not care about this incessant whining and wallowing in self-pity?

Old 05-18-2017, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Good lord, your inching dangerously close to seditious conspiracy territory

Settle down or your going to ADX, and if you should ever get out it won't matter since convicted felons can't vote. You know what? I BEG the Trump supporters to rise up! PLEASE! I BEG YOU!!!!!!! Dig trenches around the Eclipse and the South lawn. Come on! Get moving!!!!!!!!!!
The Timothy McVeigh suite awaits.

Old 05-18-2017, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
People are going to be so sick of hearing him whine, whine, whine about how 'unfairly' he's treated.

Poor me, poor me, poor me. Being president is so unfair.

Life is so unfair...to billionaires.

I find it very difficult to believe that even his supporters aren't sick of hearing him whine and cry about his lot in life.

Seriously. When is the cult going to tell him to get a grip and put on his big-boy pants? Do they really not care about this incessant whining and wallowing in self-pity?
Maybe it's just me, but I think Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley and Kennedy were all treated more unfairly than Donald Trump.

Old 05-18-2017, 05:37 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Maybe it's just me, but I think Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley and Kennedy were all treated more unfairly than Donald Trump.
Lol. Even McCain thought it was funny. Guess it is all about one's perspective.

"After President Trump complained yet again of being treated unfairly, particularly by the press, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., jabbed him in an interview Thursday.

“Well, first of all, I’ve been worse treated than President Trump has, let’s make sure that we know about that,” McCain said lightly during an appearance on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

The senator was referring to his five-year-plus ordeal as a prisoner of war. Memorably, Trump questioned McCain’s heroism during the campaign when he declared, “I like people who weren’t captured.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mccain-ri...151914921.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies