Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2017, 12:54 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times

Advertisements

Interesting take on Trumps health issues=http://www.palmerreport.com/opinion/...p-health/2989/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2017, 01:04 AM

8,238 posts, read 6,583,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Interesting take on Trumps health issues=http://www.palmerreport.com/opinion/...p-health/2989/
very interesting! both what happened with Trump not being able to catch his breath during the speech and how he may use his health as a reason to resign.

Last edited by matisse12; 05-22-2017 at 01:12 AM..

Old 05-22-2017, 01:10 AM

4,765 posts, read 3,733,181 times
Didn't Trump rail about Obama using a teleprompter?

"Trump said, “if you’re running for president, you should not be allowed to use a teleprompter. No, it’s true. It’s true. It’s so easy.” He then mocked politicians who read off teleprompters before continuing, “you shouldn’t be allowed, because you don’t know what you’re going to get. Look what happened with Obama, where he’s a teleprompter guy. No, it’s true. … you don’t want a scripted president. And you don’t want a politically correct president because it takes too much long — takes too much time.”

He criticized Obama when the teleprompter broke and cannot even get it right when it is working!

Old 05-22-2017, 01:14 AM

4,765 posts, read 3,733,181 times
"On the surface it appears as if Trump has severe health and stamina issues that have been exposed by his decision to finally take a publicly documented overseas trip. And that’s not all that difficult to believe when you consider that he’s seventy years old, he’s obese, he brags of his poor eating habits, he kept his medical records suppressed during the election, and he appears to rely solely on a quack doctor who’s willing to tell whatever lies he wants to hear."

Exactly like all his advisors. Why he has yet to produce names for 80% of his key administration officials. Non-disclosure agreements. Oaths of fealty. Tossing key people to the wolves. They must be lining up for career ending WH positions!

Old 05-22-2017, 02:22 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,675,165 times
No, it's emotional and shows up on him physically. He just cannot handle being in an unfamiliar territory and having to pretend to be something he's not. Needing to be involved and act presidential is exhausting. (Put him in front of his fans and he would have his energy back, being fueled by adulation). I figured this would happen since he is just a self-centered boy. After seeing some footage of him on the trip when he was not interacting, he can appear detached and miserable. I wondered what goes on in his head when supposedly having to be present around others... probably thinking about how he could get some Twinkies and Coca-Cola...

Remember, he didn't know how difficult the job would be, never even considering what he would become involved in or what it requires, realizing his old life was easier. He just liked being on a stage spouting crap and getting applause. And to WIN at something. (He probably thought, "Now what?") It's possible he could just walk away from this if it is eating away at him. (I saw a psychic's prediction long ago that said he "would quit for personal reasons", but who knows.. just something seen, however it seems like something he could do, especially with all the other stuff going on).

Old 05-22-2017, 02:24 AM

30,373 posts, read 19,170,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
You dems much have very sad lives.
Don't knock it, she gets a nickel for every one of these she starts. Draining Soros a nickel at a time

Old 05-22-2017, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
He's probably jet lagged after a long international flight despite the amenities aboard Air Force One. Anyone who has done a long overseas flight knows what I'm talking about. Not a Trump supporter but I'll give him a pass on this situation.
I know the impulse by some is to "normalize him" and doubtless, traveling would be tiring, but from what we have seen of him, I think it is psychological. I feel he doesn't really want to do this, is apprehensive, and is not his style. And this was only the first stop. (Ultimately, I think the visits will be for show and not really accomplish anything).

Old 05-22-2017, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
The President is 70 years old. I know 45 year olds that don't have his stamina!

He also has Jet Lag, as Saudia Arabia is 7 HOURS time difference! Let's see you guys get on a plane, fly 6,706 miles and feel like tackling the world, and hiding your drowsiness....
If he was getting off a plane to greet his worshippers, I'll bet he'd have energy. I sense that this is just not something he cares to do, as he was trying to shorten the trip.

Old 05-22-2017, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
I would give him a break if he hadn't been so critical of Hilary clinton and her energy and stamina, and all his supporters diagnosing her with terminal illnesses.

He dished it out - he should be able to take it.
You're right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Wahine View Post
He did it first!

Very mature and upperhand.

Tell me again how you are better than any conservative?
Well, do you watch and listen to him? He does this ALL the time. He refers to others negatively, when ultimately, he will be describing himself. As he criticized Clinton and unnecessarily picked on Obama for use of a Teleprompter, when HE himself needs to rely on using and not very well. He should act like a adult...(but I know he won't).

Last edited by In2itive_1; 05-22-2017 at 03:11 AM.. Reason: Typo

Old 05-22-2017, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Then how sad is this man's life and all of those who applauded him for his statement here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP1ArOF7YKE

What an effin' ass____. I know there are a lot of examples like this. What kind of adult running for president acts that way? Ugh. Deplorable.

MAFFA = "Make America Free From Ass____!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies