Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2017, 08:29 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,663,022 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post
It's about time someone stood up and had illegals arrested while they were protesting .
They come here illegally and demand rights for illegals. The nerve.
Thank you Republican Representative Matt Rinaldi for having the guts to make the call to have them arrested!!

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxne...ebate.amp.html

"Texas representatives trade assault, threat allegations amid illegal immigration debate"

Democratic members of the Texas Legislature allegedly assaulted and threatened a Republican colleague on Monday after the Republican called immigration authorities to report illegal immigrants who were protesting on site, according to The Washington Times.

The altercation, according to Republican Representative Matt Rinaldi, started after he called Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) in response to repeated interruptions of the day’s proceedings from illegal-immigrant demonstrators.

According to a Twitter post from Rinaldi, “several Democrats encouraged the protestors to disobey law enforcement.”
When I told the Democrats that I called ICE, Representative Ramon Romero physically assaulted me, and other Democrats were held back by colleagues,”

Must have been classified as "Hate Speech"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2017, 08:36 PM

5,466 posts, read 3,067,959 times
When Rinaldi was warned "I'll get you when you leave" he replied, 'and I will SHOOT you.'
The 2nd amendment has a certain sobering effect.

These aren't democrats, they're marxists running in the democrat party.
They resort to force and only understand force.

Old 05-29-2017, 08:53 PM

8,895 posts, read 5,378,183 times
So glad to see illegals "coming out of the shadows."" Keep up the good work.

Old 05-30-2017, 05:44 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,525,693 times
I just heard on the news that no one was arrested

What?

Old 05-30-2017, 05:48 AM

17,009 posts, read 12,602,310 times
Silly question. Were they actually illegals?

Old 05-30-2017, 05:51 AM

3,212 posts, read 1,654,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post
I just heard on the news that no one was arrested

What?
Are their white employers pulling some strings?

Old 05-30-2017, 05:58 AM

8,090 posts, read 6,971,727 times
On one hand, I understand why some would want to limit immigration, on the other, US immigration policy is historically racist. Apparently, all those immigrants pouring through Ellis Island and piling on top of each other in tenements weren't a drain on our system. We had no immigration laws whatsoever until non-whites started coming. The first immigration law in the country was literally called the Chinese Exclusion Act.

Immigration has always been central to the American experience, and for most of that time it was free and unfettered...open borders, if you will. Most of you are here, right now, because of open borders. But, of course, your ancestors did it the wi...I mean "right" way.

Old 05-30-2017, 06:14 AM

1,225 posts, read 606,531 times
Interesting that there's no mention of ICE even came much less arrested anyone.

Old 05-30-2017, 06:18 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,035,206 times
Was following this story as it happened -- let's just say Rinaldi's story has been elaborated quite a bit from the initial event -- lol.

What's not clear is -- was anybody arrested?

That's the funny thing with this whole story -- how many arrests came out of it? I don't think any......and I don't believe for a minute that illegals would show up and protest in such a way as to put them in the way of the law.

Old 05-30-2017, 06:20 AM

1,225 posts, read 606,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Was following this story as it happened -- let's just say Rinaldi's story has been elaborated quite a bit from the initial event -- lol.

What's not clear is -- was anybody arrested?

That's the funny thing with this whole story -- how many arrests came out of it? I don't think any......and I don't believe for a minute that illegals would show up and protest in such a way as to put them in the way of the law.
Did they even come? Were they actually called?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies