Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2017, 11:19 PM

2,813 posts, read 2,114,049 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Well that was a fascinating foray into your imagination.
Yes, and Mrs. Skeffington's as well. Maybe they hooked up at the alternative stay-home-and-pound-keyboard-like-tough-guy counter vigil?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2017, 11:20 PM

32,069 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
Yeah thats all liberals do... change facebook picture to a rainbow and sing la de da.... terrorists probably thinking these people are idiots
The intent of terrorists is to make people afraid. They want you to be cowardly in the corner of your home scared to go out. If you want to do that, fine. But many won't and will stand against them

Old 06-04-2017, 11:29 PM

24,409 posts, read 26,964,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
The intent of terrorists is to make people afraid. They want you to be cowardly in the corner of your home scared to go out. If you want to do that, fine. But many won't and will stand against them
Oh you are extremely naive if you think terrorists are going to say "oh well we tried to scare them but it didnt work lets go home and rape our wives." No it only emboldens them to try harder, to increase their attacks, to make them more barbaric. Their goal is to spread their version of Islam across the West. And the stupid West is opening their borders with open arms! It's good that we have Trump and now May is saying they need to be tougher as well. More people need to stand up for Western values! Islam while most are innocent people is turning into a cancer to the world and a much greater threat than global warming.

Old 06-04-2017, 11:48 PM

32,069 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Oh you are extremely naive if you think terrorists are going to say "oh well we tried to scare them but it didnt work lets go home and rape our wives." No it only emboldens them to try harder, to increase their attacks, to make them more barbaric. Their goal is to spread their version of Islam across the West. And the stupid West is opening their borders with open arms! It's good that we have Trump and now May is saying they need to be tougher as well. More people need to stand up for Western values! Islam while most are innocent people is turning into a cancer to the world and a much greater threat than global warming.
I'm not naive at all. Get into their mind. They want to cause chaos the worst way they can. They do that to make everyone fearful. I love how Ariana Grande came back to give her concert because she wan't afraid

Old 06-04-2017, 11:51 PM

600 posts, read 567,030 times
Quote:
It's already beginning, facebook friends changing their profile pictures with a "We stand with London" banner" do these idiots realize doing this stupid gimmicks does nothing to stop terrorism?! Political correctness is going to destroy Western civilization. Imagine if WW2 were today, people would be more focused on not connecting Nazis with Germans.

London terror: You can't destroy the jihadists with candlelight vigils and benefit concerts | Fox News
Well, you have to realize that everything is all done to manipulate public opinion. People are sheeps.

All terrorist attacks are inside jobs. Just like the former CIA said himself.

As the motto goes "by way of deception is how we win war" I laugh every time I have fox on and they talk about an attack here and an attack there followed by "ISIS claims responsibility". HAHAHAHA fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwXN-szA1NI

Old 06-04-2017, 11:55 PM

2,049 posts, read 1,066,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
These attacks are so unsophisticated. If they do this in Israel at most they pick off a few old folks. This does happen in Israel frequently in the past just random terror acts and Israelis are prepared to fight back.
Israel is in a state of permanent war with the Islamists
Is Britain also at war with Muslims?
Do Muslims want to liberate Britain from infidels?

Old 06-05-2017, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taimaishu View Post
Well, you have to realize that everything is all done to manipulate public opinion. People are sheeps.

All terrorist attacks are inside jobs. Just like the former CIA said himself.

As the motto goes "by way of deception is how we win war" I laugh every time I have fox on and they talk about an attack here and an attack there followed by "ISIS claims responsibility". HAHAHAHA fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwXN-szA1NI
Some say that al Qaeda, the Islamic state and all Islamic movements are made by Western intelligence
Here we have to answer this accusation
Intelligence does not make organizations, but it helps them
If a Muslim wants to establish an Islamic state, the intelligence service gives him support
A Muslim starts from his teachings
Intelligence is also based on its own interests
The intelligence authority has nothing to do with the ideology that the man is starting

Old 06-05-2017, 12:20 AM

I give you a simple example of the role of intelligence with Islamic organizations
My brother and I live in one house
But a stranger came and had enmity with my brother
He said to me, "I will give you a million dinars if you kill your brother and give you the weapon as well."
If I accept this invitation, the problem is in accepting this offer
This is the role of intelligence in supporting Islamic

During the Cold War, intelligence provided support to al Qaeda in Afghanistan and the purpose was to fight the Soviet Union
Al-Qaeda was fighting Islamic bases
While America fights for its interests
But after the end of the Cold War, al-Qaeda has become enmity to America

Because it was based on religious teachings

Says one analyst on Al-Fadi satellite channel
This mistake can be repeated after President Trump's deal with Saudi Arabia
And the formation of an Islamic alliance against terrorism
This alliance could also turn to support terrorism

Because the premise of the intellectual base is the same as the starting point of the coalition countries to fight terrorism

So who says that the intelligence is the cause of terrorism is not true
Now I offer a near historical guide

America emerged a great force in the world after World War II
But the massacres of Armenians in Turkey killed one million Armenians and a Christian from Syria, Assyrians and Chaldeans
Was it the American or British intelligence that caused the massacres?

So the ideology itself moves through history and bears different names
It's an evil ideology

Old 06-05-2017, 01:26 AM

15,532 posts, read 10,504,683 times
Quote:
It's already beginning, facebook friends changing their profile pictures with a "We stand with London" banner" do these idiots realize doing this stupid gimmicks does nothing to stop terrorism?! Political correctness is going to destroy Western civilization. Imagine if WW2 were today, people would be more focused on not connecting Nazis with Germans.

London terror: You can't destroy the jihadists with candlelight vigils and benefit concerts | Fox News
Some are just paying their respect like we all do at funerals. It's the here we go again feeling that makes me want to puke.

Old 06-05-2017, 01:37 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Yeah thats all liberals do... change facebook picture to a rainbow and sing la de da.... terrorists probably thinking these people are idiots
You're gonna grab a rifle and go fight'em?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies