Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2017, 06:51 AM

5,047 posts, read 6,350,838 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Did Russians change voting records in California making it possible for millions of illegals to vote there?
F-O-C-U-S. To wit, a simple yes or no to a simple question might help:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard
Do you or do you not think that Russian meddling in our election process should be investigated and stopped?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2017, 06:52 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,113,422 times
As long as Russia helps keep the liberals out of office- I'm all for their interference! I really think this is fake news, however. The libs have to find some excuse for losing, and they certainly can't look in the mirror!

Old 06-13-2017, 06:54 AM

12,906 posts, read 15,666,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan85 View Post
As long as Russia helps keep the liberals out of office- I'm all for their interference!
Well, you're honest. I'll give you that.

Old 06-13-2017, 06:56 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,102,029 times
Still no explanation on how the Russians caused Hillary tonlose

Old 06-13-2017, 06:58 AM

11,800 posts, read 5,804,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
This is a typical deflection post. Do you or do you not think that Russian meddling in our election process should be investigated and stopped?
Do you know that the meddling that coincides with this was the many Americans complaining that when they went to vote - they were either no longer registered or their party affiliation was changed. These were registered Democrats or Democrats who changed the affiliation and most were supporters of Bernie. Trump would not have even profited off of this.

I think a better bet is it was a DNC hack because they were scared of all the backing Bernie had.

Old 06-13-2017, 07:00 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,114,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
I've got a few of the Core Four on my ignore list now, and life has been beautiful...until they get quoted.
Yeah, I bet it's a lot easier to click around in this section without seeing them LOL.

I struggle with ignoring them, I go back and forth. One one hand, it would be nice to not see their blatant lies every day. But on the other hand, it's kind of entertaining. The "Core Four" know who they are, and I'm sure they all hate me because I always go out of my way to call them on their BS. I love reverse trolling them. I troll the trollers

It's one thing if they were actually honest people that were just hard conservatives looking for a decent conversation/argument. But the Core Four are simply trolls who post fake news and literally make up their own facts to push their extreme conservative agenda. They aren't looking to actually engage in any back and forth dialogue.

Old 06-13-2017, 07:02 AM

Quote:
This is a typical deflection post. Do you or do you not think that Russian meddling in our election process should be investigated and stopped?
There's no way you'd ever get a straight answer out of the person you quoted. They're a Core Four member.

They'll deflect until the cows come home.

Old 06-13-2017, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan85 View Post
As long as Russia helps keep the liberals out of office- I'm all for their interference!
Unfortunately, this is the mindset of many Trumpers.

Kinda scary, to be honest.

Old 06-13-2017, 07:05 AM

12,906 posts, read 15,666,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
There's no way you'd ever get a straight answer out of the person you quoted. They're a Core Four member.

They'll deflect until the cows come home.
But here's all we need to know from a poster above:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan85
The answer is NO, they don't think Russian meddling should be investigated because the meddling was done against the side they hate. That's the only reason. If they have a shred of American values in their heart, they know the answer is YES, it should be investigated. But they don't.

At least bryan85 had the covfefes to admit it publicly.

Last edited by ChristineVA; 06-13-2017 at 07:15 AM..

Old 06-13-2017, 07:08 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,631,426 times
Quote:
Ha! It is funny how conservatives will say anything to avoid a simple question. I think we should all avoid premature launching don't you think?
How should we respond?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies