Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2017, 08:31 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,114,351 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
Somehow, wildly false posts by the Core Four seem to endure largely unimpeded, despite all trolling...(now watch this post of mine vanish!)

Just hope I don't "vanish", too. If I do, well, remember what I wrote here.
Agreed. Almost all of their posting is trolling. Zero facts, lies made up on the spot, links to 100% false stories. And yet admin does nothing....maybe because they can't? I assume the trolls are familiar with the C-D posting rules and know how to walk the fine line without actually breaking the rules?

I guess I need to re-read the terms and conditions of posting on here, because I'm blown away by some of the things the trolls on here are allowed to say and get away with it. Yet I've seen people get banned or have their posts deleted for much less.

There are some cool conservatives on here who I like to debate with. You can tell they are decent people and know what they're talking about. But then there are the trolls who seek to ruin it.

I know there are trolls on here for both sides, but I'm pretty sure we all agree that there are a lot more conservative trolls than liberal ones...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2017, 08:36 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,959,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
^^^ Wish I could rep this. And hope the mods don't pull your very accurate and perceptive post.

Somehow, wildly false posts by the Core Four seem to endure largely unimpeded, despite all trolling...(now watch this post of mine vanish!)

Just hope I don't "vanish", too. If I do, well, remember what I wrote here.
Well, it should vanish because you're not supposed to discuss the moderation.

No, I did not report your post. I know from experience.

Old 06-13-2017, 08:38 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,808,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
In the first place, it is old news.

In the second place, it had no effect on our election.
How is it old news when it's still going on and could impact 2018 and 2020?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies