Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2017, 11:25 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,959,399 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Please provide an example of Sanders inciting violence.

Thank you.
Don't take my word for it, it's something Nevada Democrats noticed:

https://news.vice.com/article/nevada...iting-violence

Sanders says the right things, but his campaign was engaged in large scale violence, intimidation and threats and he did virtually nothing about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2017, 11:25 AM

45,585 posts, read 27,209,359 times
How come CNN, MSNBC, WaPo, NYTimes, liberal talk radio (if it exists), college profs, Madonna, etc. are not being blamed for this?

Whenever anyone suspects someone from the right doing an action like this, they immediately go right to Fox News, Limbaugh, and Hannity.

We should be more focusing on those who spout the rhetoric like the left does to the right.

Old 06-14-2017, 11:26 AM

12,873 posts, read 22,046,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
But the conduct is MUCH more prevalent on the left, and that is because of the hateful climate deliberately created by the left.
Violence is not partisan. Politics are an easy thing thing to use either blame actions on, or to justify them. They're not the root of the issue. This guy is a sick individual. Just like the guy who killed the two people defending the Muslim women on the bus is a sick individual and just like the person who shot Gabby Giffords is a sick individual. None of those people represent the millions of Americans who identify as liberal or conservative, Democrat or Republican. Enough with the blaming and deflecting. I hope all who are injured today recover swiftly. The world is a better place without James Hodgkinson.

Old 06-14-2017, 11:26 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,023,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Ah yes, this usual BS. These demands never come out when it's someone on the right committing the crime.

Well, yeah, if you're a liberal, black or Muslim.

Duh.
Please illuminate us as to when the last riot,mass violence,looting,destruction of property both private and public,arson or removal of people's right to free movement was committed due to any conservative/republican march or protest?
Can you even name one (with proof of course)...

Now, can you count how many left/far left/progressive protests have committed the acts and violence I describe above?

Which number is greater and by how much...

Old 06-14-2017, 11:28 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,154,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Another thing that needs to happen is that Bernie Sanders needs to apologize to the Republican House caucus for the conduct of his deranged supporter. He also needs to pledge to stop inciting violence by his supporters.
I see that Donald Trump Jr. is already going after Shakespeare in NYC: Trump son tweet connects shooting to NYC 'Julius Caesar' play - CNNPolitics.com. And well he should! The liberals love to hide their praise of hate speech behind the First Amendment. Of course when the haters come after Congressional legislators; then they will rethink their position. I am curious if this shooting will finally shut down that play and sober some of them up?

Old 06-14-2017, 11:28 AM

24,409 posts, read 26,980,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
gigantic sticky thread at top of page: Gunman attacks congressman
I think the fact it's a Bernie Sanders volunteer is very important... it would be like if a terrorist attacked the White House... I'm sure the sticky wouldn't be just "gunman attacks White House"

Old 06-14-2017, 11:29 AM

45,585 posts, read 27,209,359 times
Victim list...

-Steve Scalise
-Zachary Barth
-Matt Mika
-Special Agent David Bailey
-Special Agent Crystal Griner

Old 06-14-2017, 11:30 AM

4,491 posts, read 2,227,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Sorry, but an allegation unsupported by anything factual is NO evidence at all.
The guy was a Sanders supporter.

The doesn't mean the OPs statement is true. Single example to define the whole are not evidence. It's actually stupid to suggest that it is. But partisan politics breeds stupidity.

Old 06-14-2017, 11:31 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,176,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Please illuminate us as to when the last riot,mass violence,looting,destruction of property both private and public,arson or removal of people's right to free movement was committed due to any conservative/republican march or protest?
Can you even name one (with proof of course)...

Now, can you count how many left/far left/progressive protests have committed the acts and violence I describe above?

Which number is greater and by how much...
Lol, this stupid argument again.

Let me know when a liberal walks into a church and shoots 9 people, because of their appearance.

Both sides have their fair share of bleepholes, splitting hairs is beyond pointless.

But by all means, keep playing with your bipartisan *****.

Someone gets shot and the mental midgets make it political, because it wasn't one of their guys. Another one on ignore.

Old 06-14-2017, 11:32 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,074,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
I think the fact it's a Bernie Sanders volunteer is very important... it would be like if a terrorist attacked the White House... I'm sure the sticky wouldn't be just "gunman attacks White House"
great point because...well you know how much Bernie Sanders promoted an armed insurrection and fought so hard to make assault weapons available to his minions
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies