Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2017, 10:33 AM

6,927 posts, read 6,938,652 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by spillerNburr View Post
There is no reason for this except for the feminazi in your face BS
Australian Lawmaker Makes History By Breastfeeding While Addressing Parliament | HuffPost
Who left the feeding cage open at Focus on the Family this morning? Breastfeeding her baby makes a woman a "feminazi"? Yeah, keep 'em barefoot and pregnant and AT HOME. I think you should move to a nice safe country like Syria or some place where Sharia law is strictly enforced. That way your tiny little sensibilities won't ever get disturbed by some story about the feminazis in Australia.

I love you all, my new best friends forever in Australia! You rock, Sheilas!

Sincerely yours,
Colorado Liberal Feminazi with Second Amendment Rights and an attitude to match!

PS Is this the CD politics Forum or the CD knuckle dragger forum? I sometimes confuse the two.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2017, 10:36 AM

1,349 posts, read 664,019 times
Quote:
There is no reason for this except for the feminazi in your face BS
Australian Lawmaker Makes History By Breastfeeding While Addressing Parliament | HuffPost
Actually there is one BIG reason. It is called making a statement, in support of other breastfeeding mothers who don't have such a media exposure and opportunity to make it so widely known such persons as the OP are offended by such a simple act. If you kept to being offended, it wouldn't matter, but calling her a feminazi shows you probably would love to forbid any public breastfeeding too.

THAT, sir, is the statement she's making.

And a courageous one too, if political parliament in Australia is as mysoginistic as nearly everywhere else in the world.

It is a political, very political, statement to make. And a very powerful one (a spanish and an icelandic deputy also did that a few months back)

Kuddos, Madame.

Last edited by personne; 06-25-2017 at 11:24 AM..

Old 06-25-2017, 10:37 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,023,642 times
yes women as feminazi's because they have the nerve to feed their children while at work. guess what op women can walk, talk and chew gum at the same time. look away if it bothers you.

Old 06-25-2017, 10:49 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Nursing mothers should be given "break time". That is it.

This way, she can use her "break time" to feed her baby; she shouldn't be feeding her babies at work whenever she wants to, after all, she is at work. This has nothing to do with others feeling offended by her breasts.

Old 06-25-2017, 10:53 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,956,097 times
She probably doesn't shave her pits or legs, like most liberal women.

Old 06-25-2017, 11:04 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
She probably doesn't shave her pits or legs, like most liberal women.
That doesn't bother me so much.

Its when they have a mustache on their breast and its not mine. That bothers me.

Old 06-25-2017, 11:10 AM

4,514 posts, read 2,524,730 times
As a woman, I am ok with breastfeeding in public places if no private place us readily available. However I am not in favor of doing it in work settings. I'd like to believe that women are organized enough, that if they are working, they can coordinate their schedules to feed baby on breaks, or before or after public appearances for work, as in this case.
The "in your face"type of act, like this was, is offputting.

Old 06-25-2017, 11:12 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,539,319 times
I was going to add something to this but other's have pretty much have all the bases covered.

Old 06-25-2017, 11:26 AM

Do you people seriously think this is something she does everyday? Or that women (at least the overwhelming majority, a few might, I don't know :-p ) claim the right to breastfeed in offices????

Incredible!

It is a STATEMENT. It is meant to convey the fact that breastfeeding is and SHOULD be as mundane as eating a sandwich in the park.

Old 06-25-2017, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Why not get a Brazillian at work also. LOL its disgusting. I know she also has to wipe her ass but I don't want to see it. Liberal tard women are just trying to become annoying. I thought if they would just shut up, but now I have to look at them fee their brats with an exposed breast.
I would like to say I could be curious as per your vote on that ugly thread :

Should women be allowed to legally revoke consent during sex?

But I guess I don't need you to tell me, the above statement is all there is to know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies