Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2017, 08:42 PM

78,437 posts, read 60,640,522 times

Advertisements

Fiyero ran away, Fiyero ran away....hi ho the dairyo....Fiyero ran away.....

Seriously, calling me a russian trumpbot with my join date and post count?

More like crawling away....lmao.

Hillary cheated in the 2016 campaign. Say it out loud, maybe find a therapy group? Both sides are scumbags, wake up my little partisan zombie.

You might want to change your user name because you're not going to live down calling a 43k post member from 2007 a russian trump-bot.....frankly they should just mercy ban you and let you start over with a user name like Hillaryturdsmoker16.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2017, 08:43 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,275,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
Mathguy, I remember the '08 primaries very well.

Hillary is just more competent than the fool that's currently in office. Not only is she smarter but more experienced.

she is more corrupt and more crooked because she has been in government for decades getting rich using every angle in the system.....don't confuse that with intelligence or experience in a good way.

Anybody that deletes 30,000 emails after getting subpoena after years of making deals with foreign countries and foreign entities and getting millions of dollars for your foundation and personal bank account getting bigger shouldn't be in government.....she did all that as Senator and Secretary of State, imagine what she would have done as President.

Old 07-13-2017, 08:43 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post

Hillary cheated in the 2016 campaign. Say it out loud, maybe find a therapy group? Both sides are scumbags, wake up my little partisan zombie.

And at least with Trump we'll be aware of what he's doing. All we'd get with Hillary is b.s.

Old 07-13-2017, 08:44 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,640,043 times
Quote:
Mathguy, I remember the '08 primaries very well.

Hillary is just more competent than the fool that's currently in office. Not only is she smarter but more experienced.
Best reason in the world not to vote for such a vile person. A smart person is much more dangerous when they are for all the wrong things. I didn't like the policies of the previous administration and she is much worse than even her husband was. That woman is scary. It would be a travesty if she ever gets into office.

Old 07-13-2017, 08:44 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,546,342 times
Quote:
Where in my post did I imply otherwise? Trump continues to undermine the fact that he lost the popular vote by citing Alex Jones on discredited accounts of widespread voter fraud. Who cares if Trump won the electoral college? He's not fit to be president, and the majority of the American people agree.

Why aren't you a Trump supporter? Are you a libertarian? libertarians are just as kooky as Trumpsters.
Re the bolded...People who care about following the Constitution (the 12th Amendment).

If you don't care about following the Constitution by honoring the 12th Amendment, then you must be against using the 25th Amendment to help remove Trump. You either think we should, until next amended, follow the Constitution as it exists, or you don't. No individual citizen gets to pick and choose which parts of the constitution should be followed.

Old 07-13-2017, 08:45 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post

knowledgeiskey said I voted for Trump. Not sure how that happened.

34,619 posts, read 21,631,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
He's a race pimp that has a bunch of idiot followers.

6,940 posts, read 9,683,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Re the bolded...People who care about following the Constitution (the 12th Amendment).

If you don't care about following the Constitution by honoring the 12th Amendment, then you must be against using the 25th Amendment to help remove Trump. You either think we should, until next amended, follow the Constitution as it exists, or you don't. No individual citizen gets to pick and choose which parts of the constitution should be followed.
Okay, so what's wrong with kids born to illegals? They're granted citizenship by the 14th Amendment.

Old 07-13-2017, 08:46 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
knowledgeiskey said I voted for Trump. Not sure how that happened.
Apparently, knowledge is not key.

Old 07-13-2017, 08:47 PM

11,269 posts, read 11,035,002 times
Quote:
The electoral college is useless. I've yet come across a convincing argument as to why it shouldn't be reconsidered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
It's the only way Republicans can win elections. That's the obvious reason they want to keep it.
And democrats don't want voter ID laws because that is the only way THEY can win elections.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies