Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2017, 08:18 PM

6,940 posts, read 9,683,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
You're the kind of guy at the playground who, in a pickup game where you call your own fouls, cries foul on every play.
You're the type of guy who took precious time out of his day off to go wait in a long line to vote for a dunce to be in the highest office of the land. That's embarrassing!!!!

You might as well vote for a cow to be president. At least he would provide something of use by providing nutritional value. Trump? Lies, lies, lies and incompetency
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2017, 08:18 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,780,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Aw, don't want to answer a straightforward question about proven 2016 election cheating? LMAO....why is that?
Because I don't waste my time with Russian trump bots.

Old 07-13-2017, 08:19 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,275,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
He's correct. Clinton is the rightful President.
of the Republic of California.

Trump won 30 states and the 2nd Maine District= 304 E.V
Hillary won 20 states = 227 EV.

Ball Game! ......and that's with Hillary having the media and wall street on her bandwagon and 1 billion dollar war chest (the most in history) and all she won was 20 states? LMAO!!!!

Old 07-13-2017, 08:20 PM

4,422 posts, read 6,262,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
He is president. What More do you need?
Your president, not mine.

Old 07-13-2017, 08:20 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times
Why do people want to talk about Russian interference in our election, but then don't want to discuss Soros interference in our election - something which we have solid evidence of?

Old 07-13-2017, 08:21 PM

18,470 posts, read 15,259,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Wouldn't be anything new for you guys. You didn't think Obama was legit, because you claimed he wasn't born here.
You had fringe people spouting this stuff. I'm more mainstream, so I never paid it much attention. After the way you guys are behaving, I think the fringe people are going to have a lot more mainstream cheerleaders next time around.

25,963 posts, read 22,138,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
Where in my post did I imply otherwise? Trump continues to undermine the fact that he lost the popular vote by citing Alex Jones on discredited accounts of widespread voter fraud. Who cares if Trump won the electoral college? He's not fit to be president, and the majority of the American people agree.

Why aren't you a Trump supporter? Are you a libertarian? libertarians are just as kooky as Trumpsters.
We are all aware of voter fraud, so I agree with Trump. The majority of Americans don't agree that he is unfit to be POTUS. Trump won the presidency, and with the sorry attitude of the Dems/Libs, he will most likely win again in 2020 and with much greater support based on his accomplishments after his first 4 years, not just first 7 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
A pass from what? The popular vote is meaningless, so whether he thinks he won it or not is also meaningless.
Agree. Trump is the President. Per the rules we established he won the presidency. They just don't get it though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Fantasy Island
Hillary? President of what? I was thinking more that she would end up as "Queen" of the cell block!

Quote:
And you're fine with that? The electoral college serves no purpose. I mean. Look who we have in office. That's a poor case for upholding it.
It most certainly does serve a purpose. Let's not look at who we have in office, that isn't the right way to look at it, look at who we don't have in office, the morally, mentally and physically incompetent Hillary Clinton.

Dems look at this in the wrong way. It isn't about Trump being President, it is about Hillary Clinton not being President. Unless the Dems learn this lesson in the next less than 3.5 years, it will be a very easy slam dunk for Trump.

This is a case of Jesse Jackson selling out his race. Maybe he is developing age related dementia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Why do people want to talk about Russian interference in our election, but then don't want to discuss Soros interference in our election - something which we have solid evidence of?
What interference would that be and what evidence?

6,940 posts, read 9,683,943 times
The electoral college is useless. I've yet come across a convincing argument as to why it shouldn't be reconsidered.

Old 07-13-2017, 08:22 PM

Quote:
The electoral college is useless. I've yet come across a convincing argument as to why it shouldn't be reconsidered.
It's the only way Republicans can win elections. That's the obvious reason they want to keep it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies