Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2017, 08:42 AM

3,398 posts, read 5,108,203 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
An idiot.

I'm sure he'll have his fan base on this forum though.
I guess his fan base is the same people who defended the women who held the fake bloody head of Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2017, 09:01 AM

39,239 posts, read 27,629,646 times
well, he should be sent away to fight the ISIS. Pick on somebody his own size!

Kill ALL Muslims? seriously?!

Old 07-14-2017, 09:04 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,569,361 times
As usual, cons show how utterly ignorant & despicable they are.

Old 07-14-2017, 09:09 AM

6,115 posts, read 3,093,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
When I look at the Muslims in MI, the state where I grew up, I can certainly see an issue. As we know, they wish to eliminate everyone that isn't a Muslim, so their popularity .
Stopped reading after that. These ideas are piece of hogwash.

Old 07-14-2017, 09:12 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,543,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
They are not Muslims if they live here under our Constitution. It is not possible. Sharia Law, the Law of the Muslim faith cannot be practiced here to keep Muslims from straying.

The punishment for straying is death. So, defacto, they are not Muslims, living here under the US Constitution.
They may say they are, but it is not possible unless they are illegally practicing Sharia Law.
Any "moderate" Muslim is living outside the teachings of Mohammed and the guidelines of the Islamic faith. Which to me is no big deal since it's a stupid made up religion by a murdering psycho.

Old 07-14-2017, 09:22 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,809,645 times
Quote:
When I look at the Muslims in MI, the state where I grew up, I can certainly see an issue. As we know, they wish to eliminate everyone that isn't a Muslim, so their popularity won't be great. https://civilusdefendus.wordpress.co...amic-conquest/

Actually, the Michigan official reposted something from a NC blog. It appears to be mostly "hype". As far as I know, he has First Amendment rights.

Seems this has gotten more attention than the life of our President being threatened. That doesn't seem like a positive thing now does it? Libs jumped on board to claim First Amendment rights in that threat.

When it comes to Yahoo, they always distort any story and the headlines are ALWAYS misleading.
They eliminate everyone who isn't Muslim? How many have they killed in Michigan?

Old 07-14-2017, 09:57 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,227,522 times
Lol...reading through this thread, you'll find pretty much everything that's wrong with the United States.

Old 07-18-2017, 03:08 PM

3,640 posts, read 46,504 times
Quote:
They are not Muslims if they live here under our Constitution.
Why not?
Don't you have freedom of religion under your Constitution?

Quote:
It is not possible. Sharia Law, the Law of the Muslim faith cannot be practiced here to keep Muslims from straying.
What is in "the Sharia Law of the Muslim faith" that stops Muslims from practicing according to your Constitution?

Quote:
The punishment for straying is death. So, defacto, they are not Muslims, living here under the US Constitution.
There isn't even one Muslim living today who has never ever strayed from practicing his faith perfectly.

Although I am not in the US, I believe US Constitution does not force any Muslim to stray from practicing his faith.

Quote:
They may say they are, but it is not possible unless they are illegally practicing Sharia Law.
Perhaps you are not sure about how a Muslim practices Sharia Law without doing anything against the US law and the Constitution.

Under the Sharia Law, a Muslim has to obey the law of the country in which he is living in. Thus breaking the law of the country would mean straying from the Sharia Law.

As for the OP, there are nutcases on both sides unable to understand the others or even themselves.

Old 07-18-2017, 03:12 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,917,076 times
Quote:
When I look at the Muslims in MI, the state where I grew up, I can certainly see an issue. As we know, they wish to eliminate everyone that isn't a Muslim, so their popularity won't be great.
"As we know"... No, this isn't something that "we know". I grew up near Detroit, and knew quite a few Muslim people in Dearborn. They did not want to eliminate everyone that wasn't Muslim.

In your time in MI, did you ever interact or know any Muslims? It doesn't seem so from this post.

Old 07-18-2017, 03:43 PM

2,274 posts, read 1,340,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
"As we know"... No, this isn't something that "we know". I grew up near Detroit, and knew quite a few Muslim people in Dearborn. They did not want to eliminate everyone that wasn't Muslim.

In your time in MI, did you ever interact or know any Muslims? It doesn't seem so from this post.
Of course they don't know any Muslims. This is just like the right wingers that proclaim all sorts of nonsense about immigrants. A subject they know nothing about given that they are a thousand miles away from the border living in a rural community that has a 99.5% white population.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies