Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2017, 09:55 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,812,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
Gardasil for one. There are dozen of case histories of deadly side effects. Look it up.
I never took the 3rd shot because I did read bad things about it. It could have been nothing but it scared me too much to see how many negative stories were out there. I have thanatophobia so that helps. What was funny to me was when I told the nurses of my fear they didn't even try to make me feel better about it..just said it was my choice and had me leave since I wasn't comfortable in doing it. You'd think if it was a safe shot they would try harder to ease my concerns about it. I mean when I took an endoscopy I was scared to pieces then too but the doctor was pushing me to relax.
Another thing that makes me think is the fact that it is done in three doses. I appear to be fine after taking the first two but all the same. Finally the Gardasil doesn't even protect against all strains unlike other vaccines which is 100 percent protection so what's the point when you have to get checked anyway?

I did take my flu shot which I probably didn't need..not sure why I did but there are some shots that are probably safer than others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post

Vaccines do not cause "auto-immune diseases, autism spectrum, cancers, speech delays, ADHD, learning disabilities and plenty of other ailments."
As much as I am pretty anti medicine and I believe some vaccines are unnecessary this is one of the many ways I disagree with Trump.
Saying vaccines cause autism or any other mental condition is invalidating to those who actually embrace that about ourselves. I'm pretty sure vaccines don't cause autism or anything like that considering one is mostly born mentally disabled. Those who aren't born with their disability might have it from a car accident but not from a chemical in a shot.
Even if it did cause autism people need to stop treating it or any other non severe learning disability as the boogey man. Autism is NOT cancer but people sure treat it like it is. It's not even the same as being bipolar or schizophrenic or even having Down Syndrome. It may have some disabling aspects but it is more about simply having different brain chemistry. I'd rather be autistic than die any day also.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2017, 10:49 PM

37,119 posts, read 41,292,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickchick View Post
I never took the 3rd shot because I did read bad things about it. It could have been nothing but it scared me too much to see how many negative stories were out there. I have thanatophobia so that helps. What was funny to me was when I told the nurses of my fear they didn't even try to make me feel better about it..just said it was my choice and had me leave since I wasn't comfortable in doing it. You'd think if it was a safe shot they would try harder to ease my concerns about it. I mean when I took an endoscopy I was scared to pieces then too but the doctor was pushing me to relax.
Another thing that makes me think is the fact that it is done in three doses. I appear to be fine after taking the first two but all the same. Finally the Gardasil doesn't even protect against all strains unlike other vaccines which is 100 percent protection so what's the point when you have to get checked anyway.
First, no vaccine will protect everyone who takes it. The measles vaccine is better than 95% protective, but that still means a handful of people out of a hundred will still get measles if exposed. However, they tend to have a milder disease, get well quicker, and not spread it to other people.

The stories about Gardasil are wrong. There are people trying to blame Gardasil shots given years before for conditions that there is no evidence are caused by HPV vaccines. The newer form of Gardasil, Gardasil 9, covers the nine strains that are associated with 90% of cancers. Expecting a vaccine to be 100% effective is an example of the Nirvana fallacy: If it's not perfect, it's not worth taking. That is unreasonable.

You will be happy to know that postmarketing studies have shown that for adolescents two doses of HPV vaccine seem to work as well as three. If the vaccine was given after age 15, three doses are still recommended. You did fine with the first two doses and there is really no reason to expect you would not do fine with the third.

Yes, you still need to have Pap smears, but that is to pick up abnormalities that might be due to those strains not in the vaccine or any strains you might have picked up before you got the vaccine, if you were already sexually active. Also, the vaccine protects against vulvar, anal, and throat cancers - for which Pap smears are no use.

The nurses may not have tried to convince you to take the third dose because they are tired of wasting time doing it for people who are concerned about internet tales of woe and Gardasil.

Quote:
I did take my flu shot which I probably didn't need..not sure why I did but there are some shots that are probably safer than others.
The risks of any of the vaccines commonly prescribed are tiny.

Quote:
As much as I am pretty anti medicine and I believe some vaccines are unnecessary this is one of the many ways I disagree with Trump.
Saying vaccines cause autism or any other mental condition is invalidating to those who actually embrace that about ourselves. I'm pretty sure vaccines don't cause autism or anything like that considering one is mostly born mentally disabled. Those who aren't born with their disability might have it from a car accident but not from a chemical in a shot.
Even if it did cause autism people need to stop treating it or any other non severe learning disability as the boogey man. Autism is NOT cancer but people sure treat it like it is. It's not even the same as being bipolar or schizophrenic or even having Down Syndrome. It may have some disabling aspects but it is more about simply having different brain chemistry. I'd rather be autistic than die any day also.
There is an overwhelming body of evidence that says vaccines do not cause autism.

Old 07-29-2017, 12:24 AM

19,788 posts, read 22,695,361 times
Quote:
It is a lottery. And if your child is the one who dies from the vaccine? are you willing to accept that?
Most are willing to take the risk, as the societal benefit is enormous.

I guess I grew up with parents that lived through most of the horrible times- polio, rubella, measles.. Lot's of kids were disabled or died. Lot's. Walk through a graveyard sometime, one that has plots from the 1800's onward. Look at the number of children who had died back then.

We place flags on veterans graves every Memorial day, and I see them quite a lot. It's sobering.

To ignore the past simply damns your future.

Old 07-29-2017, 09:48 AM

50 posts, read 84,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Just because you say it happens does not make it true. Studies of children around the world have shown it is not true. Many parents believe their children have been harmed by vaccines when the only connection to the vaccine is that the administration of the vaccine preceded the child's illness. Many who claim vaccines caused autism have had home movies show that the child clearly had signs of autism before being vaccinated.

The risk of having an adverse reaction to a vaccine is tiny - one in a million or less. The risks from the diseases that vaccines prevent are much greater than that. One or two people out of a thousand who get measles will die from it and many more will have permanent disabilities.

The amount the vaccine court has paid out is high because awards are generous for claims that are approved.

https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/data/

"Since 1988, over 18,329 petitions have been filed with the VICP. Over that 29-year time period, 16,517
petitions have been adjudicated, with 5,555 of those determined to be compensable, while 10,962 were dismissed. Total compensation paid over the life of the program is approximately $3.7 billion."

That is 5,555 claims out of millions of doses of vaccines administered.

Vaccine court improves the chances that someone who has an adverse reaction will be financially compensated, because it is not necessary to prove that the adverse reaction was related to the vaccine, but only that it might have been. Also, attorneys are not paid out of the award.

Anyone who does not agree with the decision of the vaccine court can appeal it, potentially all the way to SCOTUS.

It is still possible to sue a vaccine maker if the vaccine is defective; however, vaccine reactions are not due to defective vaccines. If they were, everyone would have a reaction to them. They are due to an abnormal response by a very small number of people to the vaccine and that is not something that the vaccine maker can predict or should be held responsible for.

Like it or not, the way we get medications, including vaccines, is through a profit oriented system. Would you prefer to be taxed to fund drug research and development? Would you like for Congress to determine what diseases that research is directed toward?

Every vaccine saves money by preventing medical office visits, hospitalizations, and lost time from work for parents.

You misremember. Thanks to Dr. Frances Kelsey thalidomide was never approved by the FDA for use in the US.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/08/s...1.html?mcubz=2

Autism has always been with us. It was called mental retardation or "childhood schizophrenia" or kids were just thought to be weird. Many children with it were hidden at home or institutionalized. Now the criteria for diagnosing it have been liberalized in order for more children to qualify for services to help them.

No abortions are being done to make vaccines. For some, the virus used to make the vaccine is grown on cells from two abortions done decades ago. The abortions were not done to make the cell cultures, and new abortions are not being done to create more such cells. Even the Catholic Church has determined that the benefit of the use of those vaccines to protect the health of children outweighs the ethical concern about the source of the culture cells.

https://www.ncbcenter.org/resources/.../use-vaccines/

Routine MMR boosters for adults are not recommended.

The Shot Nurse MMR

If your child is the one who dies from a vaccine preventable disease, are you willing to accept that?

During the past flu season there have been 103 deaths of children under age 18.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/index.htm

About three fourths of children who died from flu between 2010 and 2014 were not vaccinated.

Most Kids Who Died of Flu Weren't Vaccinated, Study Finds - NBC News
The same companies that test vaccines for safety are the ones who sell them and make billions of dollars in profits each year. Let that sink in and tell me there is no conflict of interest. There is plenty of data suggesting vaccines are safe and plenty of data from peer-reviewed scientific journals and independent studies that prove otherwise. Everyone needs to do a little more research and then make an educated decision. Listening to what you are told and just following suit is not responsible. We do live in an era of scientific fraud, and manipulation of data for ulterior motives, and one of them includes money. Regardless, independent research is very important.

The risks are not tiny, just look at the package inserts. Pediatricians don't readily show these to you.
Another interesting fact I recently learned, pediatricians get a $500 bonus for each child who has received all their vaccines on time from BCBS. If that isn't incentive to get all those patients vaccines on time, I don't know what is. That is an insane amount of money for a practice who has 1,000 kids like the one my kids go to. Luckily, my pediatrician did his own research after medical school and doesn't push vaccines in the least. He literally gave me a hug when I told him I wasn't vaccinating.

The VAST majority of children injured do not even attempt going to court over it. It is virtually impossible to get a fair trial and costs tens of thousands of dollars to pursue. 1 in a million...that is simply the statistic for how many families are compensated. Again, the vast majority are unable to pursue their case. Also, that 3 billion dollars that has ben paid out, it has been paid by our tax dollars. The pharmaceutical companies just rake in the money and have zero liability. Win-win for them. Why wouldn't they continue to add more vaccines to the schedule? They are the number 1 lobbyists in Washington, they make the rules and you only hear what they want you to hear. This is NOT for the greater good. It's laughable.

Of all the cases of measles and mumps in recent years, zero have died in the United States. We live in a different world now and these illnesses are not as damaging. I had a pediatrician tell me a few years ago all the damaging effects of chickenpox! I mean are you serious? She made it sound like a seriously deadly disease. I had chickenpox at 26, it wasn't fun, but it was over in a week. My kids have had them and didn't even have a fever. Now they are not going to die from an outbreak of chickenpox at the retirement community, because the majority of adults don't keep up with vaccines.

Autism and mental retardation are not the same thing. Autistic people do not generally have diminished cognitive functioning. They have normal, even above normal intelligence. There is no mistaking one for the other.

Vaccines contain neurotoxins, hazardous substances, attenuated viruses, animal parts, foreign DNA, albumin from human blood, carcinogens, and chemical wastes that are proven harmful to the human body.
“Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies (1 Corinthians 6:19-20, NIV).

Aborting two babies is two babies that were killed. You can't agree to abortion in one circumstance and them disagree to it in another circumstance. Children are recognized from God at the point of conception (Genesis 4:1, 17, and Jeremiah 1:5) There are numerous versus in the Bible that show God would be against what is being used to create vaccines. There is a reason why religious exemptions are granted in 47 states. If you are a Christian, vaccines go against what God says to us in the Bible. As regards to being Catholic, The Pontifical Academy for Life (At The Vatican) has strongly condemned the development of vaccines from fetal tissues but acknowledges a parent may still be justified in vaccinating their child. However, they also support a parent’s right to consciously object to vaccines that contain aborted fetal ingredients and do not support mandatory vaccines because it results in moral coercion of the conscience and usurps the God-given authority of a parent.

Bringing up the flu vaccine is also laughable. Most doctors will straight up tell you they don't work and are a shot in the dark. They have to guess which strains of the flu are going to be around and more often then not, they are wrong. But, the fact that most flu vaccines have mercury is the most important reason to avoid them. The flu doesn't kill people, pneumonia does or those that are immunocompromised also do not fare well. The one and only time I got the flu was the year I got the flu shot, 21 years ago. My 4 children have not had the flu either. I attribute that to our diet. If you are eating standard American diet, you are not a healthy person. Conventional meat/chicken, GMOs, and pesticide laden produce is going to make you sick. But, assuming your hardy stance on vaccines, I am assuming you would disagree with me here as well. If my child got the measles, I wouldn't freak out. They have very strong immune systems and I am confident they would be fine. Look at tall the recent outbreaks, everyone survived. Scare tactics do not work with me.

I'm done with this feed, its too much of a waste of time.

Old 07-29-2017, 09:56 AM

19,724 posts, read 10,135,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickchick View Post
Another thing that makes me think is the fact that it is done in three doses. I appear to be fine after taking the first two but all the same. Finally the Gardasil doesn't even protect against all strains unlike other vaccines which is 100 percent protection so what's the point when you have to get checked anyway?

Try raising a child with autism, I have. He is 21 and still depends on me for survival every day. Oh and he tested normal until after he started all the vaccines at age 2.

Old 07-29-2017, 12:14 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,812,588 times
Quote:
Try raising a child with autism, I have. He is 21 and still depends on me for survival every day. Oh and he tested normal until after he started all the vaccines at age 2.

I actually am that adult child with the autistic mind and I am older than your son. Ask many other autistic children. They will tell you that they like who they are and they prefer the term "neurodivergent" so they don't even necessarily consider their condition a disability but a character trait.
The only thing that makes having autism difficult is having a non-supportive environment to grow up in. As long as people around you understand how to deal with your different mind you eventually succeed. Some autistic people go on to be very successful. Lower functioning autistic people may have a more difficult time which is why your son might be having difficulties but that doesn't change the fact that autism is nothing to fear if one does happen to get it. I do find it difficult with the way society is to have a different brain but I couldn't imagine myself as strictly neurotypical. I notice that for example neurotypicals find it easy to lie. Even though that's often the way to succeed I can't imagine centering my life around that.
Also maybe he tested normal because he was so young that it remained dormant. Some things don't show up until later.

Old 07-29-2017, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanniereese View Post
The same companies that test vaccines for safety are the ones who sell them and make billions of dollars in profits each year. Let that sink in and tell me there is no conflict of interest. There is plenty of data suggesting vaccines are safe and plenty of data from peer-reviewed scientific journals and independent studies that prove otherwise. Everyone needs to do a little more research and then make an educated decision. Listening to what you are told and just following suit is not responsible. We do live in an era of scientific fraud, and manipulation of data for ulterior motives, and one of them includes money. Regardless, independent research is very important.
Independent research has been done. The bulk of after market studies are not funded by industry and they are from institutions around the world.

Sorry, but you are into conspiracy theory territory, and there just is no conspiracy to cover up adverse effects of vaccines.

Quote:
The risks are not tiny, just look at the package inserts. Pediatricians don't readily show these to you.
Another interesting fact I recently learned, pediatricians get a $500 bonus for each child who has received all their vaccines on time from BCBS. If that isn't incentive to get all those patients vaccines on time, I don't know what is. That is an insane amount of money for a practice who has 1,000 kids like the one my kids go to. Luckily, my pediatrician did his own research after medical school and doesn't push vaccines in the least. He literally gave me a hug when I told him I wasn't vaccinating.
Vaccine inserts will list any event that happens after the vaccine is given without regard to whether the vaccine caused it or not. Each vaccine comes with a vaccine information statement that will list risks that are known to be associated with vaccines.

Why "argument by package insert" fails:

https://www.skepticalraptor.com/skep...ths/#more-3992

I doubt that your pediatrician has one thousand kids who are insured with BCBS. However, the company pays the bonus because it saves the insurance company money. Vaccinated children do not get vaccine preventable diseases and end up in the hospital and perhaps the ICU. Do you think that health insurance companies would encourage vaccination if the vaccines were causing all the ill effects that are being blamed on them? Talk about following the money!

If your pediatrician does not advocate vaccination, he is ill informed. I would not want him taking care of anyone in my family because I would doubt his overall competence.

Quote:
The VAST majority of children injured do not even attempt going to court over it. It is virtually impossible to get a fair trial and costs tens of thousands of dollars to pursue. 1 in a million...that is simply the statistic for how many families are compensated. Again, the vast majority are unable to pursue their case. Also, that 3 billion dollars that has ben paid out, it has been paid by our tax dollars. The pharmaceutical companies just rake in the money and have zero liability. Win-win for them. Why wouldn't they continue to add more vaccines to the schedule? They are the number 1 lobbyists in Washington, they make the rules and you only hear what they want you to hear. This is NOT for the greater good. It's laughable.
Attorney fees in vaccine court are not paid by the claimant. They are paid out of the compensation fund even if the claim is denied.

Adverse reactions to vaccines have been identified and they are indeed rare. The difficulty is with parents who cannot understand that just because signs and symptoms of a condition appear after vaccination it does not mean the vaccine caused the condition. For example, with respect to autism review of home movies often shows signs of autism were already present way before the vaccine blamed for the autism was even given.

The money in the compensation fund is not "our tax dollars." If you do not use vaccines you have not paid a penny into the fund, which is financed by a tax on each dose of vaccine and is ultimately included in the cost of the vaccine.

The pharmaceutical companies are liable for defects in their products. They are not liable for adverse reactions that are not due to defects. Do you think that someone who has a severe allergic reaction to an antibiotic should be able to sue the manufacturer of the antibiotic?

Quote:
Of all the cases of measles and mumps in recent years, zero have died in the United States. We live in a different world now and these illnesses are not as damaging. I had a pediatrician tell me a few years ago all the damaging effects of chickenpox! I mean are you serious? She made it sound like a seriously deadly disease. I had chickenpox at 26, it wasn't fun, but it was over in a week. My kids have had them and didn't even have a fever. Now they are not going to die from an outbreak of chickenpox at the retirement community, because the majority of adults don't keep up with vaccines.
Wrong. There was a death from measles in the US in 2015: a woman who had been vaccinated but was on immunosuppressive medication died from measles pneumonia.

If you get measles this year in the US your risk of dying from it is still one or two out of a thousand.

Chickenpox can be fatal. Before the vaccine it killed 100 to 150 people per year and hospitalized a lot more. What your kids will have to worry about in the retirement community is shingles. The vaccine lowers the risk of having shingles and the risk of having postherpetic neuralgia from it, with pain that can be devastating and sometimes impossible to treat.

Quote:
Autism and mental retardation are not the same thing. Autistic people do not generally have diminished cognitive functioning. They have normal, even above normal intelligence. There is no mistaking one for the other.
Every child with autism is not high functioning. Fifty years ago the ones who were just were thought to be weird or quirky. My husband is 73. His best childhood friend obviously has what used to be called Asperger's syndrome. It just was not called that sixy years ago.

It appears you have a poor understanding of the spectrum of autism disorders.

Quote:
Vaccines contain neurotoxins, hazardous substances, attenuated viruses, animal parts, foreign DNA, albumin from human blood, carcinogens, and chemical wastes that are proven harmful to the human body.
The ingredients in vaccines are not toxic at the doses administered. Millions and millions of doses of vaccines are given with no adverse effects at all. There are no animal parts, carcinogens, or chemical wastes in vaccines. "Foreign DNA", yes. That comes from the organism the vaccine is protecting against.

Please save the Bible quotes for the religion forum. They are irrelevant to the discussion.

The "toxins in vaccines" myth debunked:

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/tox...bout-vaccines/

Quote:
Aborting two babies is two babies that were killed. You can't agree to abortion in one circumstance and them disagree to it in another circumstance. Children are recognized from God at the point of conception (Genesis 4:1, 17, and Jeremiah 1:5) There are numerous versus in the Bible that show God would be against what is being used to create vaccines. There is a reason why religious exemptions are granted in 47 states. If you are a Christian, vaccines go against what God says to us in the Bible. As regards to being Catholic, The Pontifical Academy for Life (At The Vatican) has strongly condemned the development of vaccines from fetal tissues but acknowledges a parent may still be justified in vaccinating their child. However, they also support a parent’s right to consciously object to vaccines that contain aborted fetal ingredients and do not support mandatory vaccines because it results in moral coercion of the conscience and usurps the God-given authority of a parent.
The abortions were not done to provide cells to make vaccines. It could be argued that using those cells is an ethical good that came from two abortions that were going to be done anyway.

No US religion, including Catholicism, forbids vaccination.

Vaccines do not "contain aborted fetal ingredients." The cells from the culture are destroyed and filtered out before the final vaccine is made.

You are free to refuse vaccination based on your personal beliefs, but you have to be willing to accept the consequences, including not being able to send your child to public school. You do not get to impose your religious beliefs on others. That includes increasing the risk other children will be exposed to preventable illnesses.

The authority of a parent is not absolute. You cannot deny a child medical care, such as treatment for diabetes, because it is against your beliefs.

Quote:
Bringing up the flu vaccine is also laughable. Most doctors will straight up tell you they don't work and are a shot in the dark. They have to guess which strains of the flu are going to be around and more often then not, they are wrong. But, the fact that most flu vaccines have mercury is the most important reason to avoid them. The flu doesn't kill people, pneumonia does or those that are immunocompromised also do not fare well. The one and only time I got the flu was the year I got the flu shot, 21 years ago. My 4 children have not had the flu either. I attribute that to our diet. If you are eating standard American diet, you are not a healthy person. Conventional meat/chicken, GMOs, and pesticide laden produce is going to make you sick. But, assuming your hardy stance on vaccines, I am assuming you would disagree with me here as well. If my child got the measles, I wouldn't freak out. They have very strong immune systems and I am confident they would be fine. Look at tall the recent outbreaks, everyone survived. Scare tactics do not work with me.
Flu vaccine is about 50% to 60% effective. That means it cuts the risk of getting it by about half. It is not a "shot in the dark." In addition, most people who end up in the hospital or ICU or die from flu were not vaccinated. Most years the vaccine actually turns out to be well matched for the circulating strains. Your statement that it is not is false.

"Most" flu vaccine in the US is dispensed in single dose forms without preservative, so your statement that "most" contain mercury is false. Thimerosal in vaccines is not harmful, but all anyone who does not want flu vaccine containing it has to do is ask for the single dose form.

Influenza all by itself does kill, and deaths due to bacterial lung infections in people with influenza are still influenza deaths, because it was damage from the virus that allowed the bacterial infection to happen. Perfectly normal, healthy people, including children, can die from flu. Being immunocompromised increases the risk, but not all flu fatalities are in people who are immunocompromised.

You can eat the most nearly perfect diet and still get influenza - and die from it.

I don't know where you get the information that no one has died in recent flu outbreaks but that is absolutely not true. Just this past year 103 children have died from flu, and thousands of adults die from it each year.

Old 07-29-2017, 01:33 PM

Quote:
We get it. Raising a child with autism is hard.

However, autism is often diagnosed at the same age that vaccines are given. That does not mean that the vaccine caused the autism. There is now a pile of evidence that tells us vaccines do not cause autism.

https://www.autismspeaks.org/science...nes-and-autism

Old 07-29-2017, 10:20 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,823,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanniereese View Post
So Mandatory Hepatitis B within hours of birth, is something for the greater good? It is only contracted by anal sex or blood-to-blood contact. Also, roto virus, which only causes diarrhea is vital? Yes, perhaps in a third world country where diarrhea can kill you, but not here. There are plenty of vaccines that are just making big Pharma money. We are trained to think it its for the greater good. But, if you really dig in, you will change your mind. Our children are so sick...auto-immune diseases, autism spectrum, cancers, speech delays, ADHD, learning disabilities and plenty of other ailments that were virtually non-existaant before the crazy vaccine schedule was in place. 49 doses of vaccines by age 2. come on now, that is insane.
suzy addressed the Hep B concern, that it is not mandatory. However, you are totally incorrect that it is only spread by anal sex or blood to blood contact. It is spread by contact with infected blood and body fluids. Your body doesn't particularly care how the virus gets in (as in, it's not just sex or needle sharing).

As far as 49 doses by age two, that is incorrect. Even if you count every antigen as a separate vaccine, e.g. diphtheria, tetanus and the acellular pertussis as three separate vaccinations; measles, mumps and rubella as three separate vaccinations, and add in the two flu shots, there are 37 doses in the first two years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Trump has boughtinto the anti Vax thing ...a little but not too much.

Conspiracy theories once again.
Any amount is too much.

ETA: 70% of the injectable flu vaccine in the US is single-dose, thimerosal free.

Old 07-29-2017, 10:24 PM

2,407 posts, read 1,506,126 times
Saying any lab-created med is completely safe, is complete BULL. ALL PHARMA MEDS HAVE SIDE EFFECTS, PERIOD.

To try and convince people otherwise is propaganda.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies