Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2017, 11:07 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,436,522 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
And there you have it, folks.

Nobody but Blondy is calling American children Nazis.

Trump got up in front of 40,000 kids and rambled about about his own political vendettas, partying on yachts, and various other matters.

Parents are appalled.

Scout leaders are disgusted.

BSA leadership has issued two apologies.

SOS Tillerson, the former BSA President, has disappeared rather than answer questions about it.

There is no defense for Trump turning this event into a political rally.

So what's a person whose mission is defending Trump supposed to do?

Do what Trump does. Make false accusations to divert attention.

Won't work this time. We're on to it.
Yep, you who said it looked like a Hitler youth rally are all over it. ROFL. Not a good look. Methinks thou doest protest wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2017, 11:09 PM

51,648 posts, read 25,800,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
nancy attended on his behalf. reagan was recovering from surgery.

nixon attended as VP but not as POTUS.
Thanks for tracking this down.

Old 07-27-2017, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Yep, you who said it looked like a Hitler youth rally are all over it. ROFL. Not a good look. Methinks thou doest protest wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much.
I don't like it when people lie to me or about me.

It's quirk that I've learned to live with and I don't care how it looks.

Nor do I care how many times you post "LOL" or "ROFL."

LMFAO

Old 07-27-2017, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Still not working.

Nobody called the kids Nazis.

It was what Trump was doing that everyone is disgusted with.
Of course you didn't call the children Nazis. LOL

How stupid would that be?

You simply said they looked like a Hitler Youth Rally.

Do you think that means we are not onto what you all are really trying to say?

Get real.

Implying children are Nazi's because you don't agree with a Pres or with the parents of the children who may have been cheering is sad beyond belief.

Lets be real. The Pres could have given the most circumspect speech in the history of man and had these kids applauded you still would have said they resembled Hitler Youth.....AKA Nazis.

You aren't fooling anyone.

Old 07-27-2017, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Of course you didn't call the children Nazis. LOL

How stupid would that be?

You simply said they looked like a Hitler Youth Rally.

Do you think that means we are not onto what you all are really trying to say?

Get real.

Implying children are Nazi's because you don't agree with a Pres or with the parents of the children who may have been cheering is sad beyond belief.

Lets be real. The Pres could have given the most circumspect speech in the history of man and had these kids applauded you still would have said they resembled Hitler Youth.....AKA Nazis.

You aren't fooling anyone.
Enough of your personal attacks.

Nobody is interested in this nonsense.

Old 07-27-2017, 11:29 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,437,840 times
Quote:
Thanks for tracking this down.
here looks to be the breakdown:

FDR ( 1935 & 1937 )
truman ( 1950 )
ike ( 1953 recorded video & 1960 ) VP nixon ( 1957 )
JFK ( none )
LBJ ( 1964 )
nixon ( none as POTUS )
ford ( none )
reagan ( nancy attended in 1985 )
ghw bush ( 1989 )
clinton ( 1997 )
gw bush ( 2001 & 2005 )
obama ( 2010 recorded video )

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.4ff85f66caab

Old 07-27-2017, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
You're free to continue to lie and obfuscate like your cult leader. Everyone else on this thread can see right through it.

You are the only person calling children Nazis. The issue is Trump's behavior, obviously, and to a lesser extent, the behavior of the BSA.
Nope Liberals are saying the scouts are Hitler Youth.....AKA Nazis ............has nothing to do with me saying they are Nazis. You are the one lying.

As you said, the thread is here for everyone to see were time after time liberals have claimed that the scouts present at the speech given by the Pres resembled Hitler Youth........AKA Nazis.

Old 07-27-2017, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Nope Liberals are saying the scouts are Hitler Youth.....AKA Nazis ............has nothing to do with me saying they are Nazis. You are the one lying.

As you said, the thread is here for everyone to see were time after time liberals have claimed that the scouts present at the speech given by the Pres resembled Hitler Youth........AKA Nazis.
This is a lie. No matter how many times you repeat it, it is still a lie.

ROFLMAO

Old 07-27-2017, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Nope, still lying. And, sorry, not a liberal.

There is literally not one other person who has corroborated your bizarre claims. And this thread has had people commenting from all over the political spectrum.

This is the Trump cult in action. Bizarre and incredible.

Why does C-D not ban, or at least sanction, forumers who post easily disproven lies?

If I start ranting "Blondy has called for murdering all babies in the U.S.", can I do so without repercussion? This is exactly what Blondy is doing, right now.

Nuts.

Old 07-27-2017, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Nope, still lying. And, sorry, not a liberal.

There is literally not one other person who has corroborated your bizarre claims. And this thread has had people commenting from all over the political spectrum.

This is the Trump cult in action. Bizarre and incredible.

Why does C-D not ban, or at least sanction, forumers who post easily disproven lies?

If I start ranting "Blondy has called for murdering all babies in the U.S.", can I do so without repercussion? This is exactly what Blondy is doing, right now.
Folks get banned for attacking others which this discussion might fall under. We'll see. But as I understand it, the moderators are all volunteers and trying to sift through the lies would be a monumental undertaking.

So it is up to us to call out the lies.

It seems to work better if several point out the truth. Often the person posting the lies will wander on to another thread.

McCain, Collins, and Murkowski were the only no votes on the skinny, aka "skin and bones," ACA repeal.

See you all in the morning.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies