Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2017, 12:22 PM

1,168 posts, read 1,227,812 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
You are absolutely correct. That is NOT why they were there. Their actions friday night showed that - surrounding a church while carrying torches and chanting Nazi slogans.

So many people on City Data taking up for modern day Nazi's.

I guess we have a clue as their ideologies.

Indeed. And who we associate with and listen to matters.
You have no clue. Only opinions. Even thou I think your opinions stink, I still let you post them. Because we live in the USA and you have the right to do so.
Same as the protestors.
However the anti protestors did not have the right to assemble or attack the protestors no mater how much they dislike what they say.

Old 08-13-2017, 12:23 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,637,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe33 View Post
No, You said that.
Like I said before a LONE idiot in a car ran them all down.

Anyhow the protesters had a lawful permitted assembly which was attacked by the anti protestors.
The police then declared the anti protestors presence an unlawful assembly and canceled the rally
The anti-protestors did what they set out to do. They stopped free speech. No one should be trying to get beautiful statues destroyed. Hitler was for destroying art. I put the anti-protestors in the same league as Hitler.

Good people build. Bad people destroy.

4,996 posts, read 2,446,597 times
Default Latest on driver...

..been a Nazi for a while, I guess....

https://a.msn.com/r/2/AApUdhF?m=en-us

**edit..very odd--link does not take you to article that i saw in my aggregate collector..brief quote:

The accused driver, James Alex Fields Jr., 20, of Ohio, espoused Nazi views in high school, according to Derek Weimer, a teacher.
Weimer, a history teacher, said that he taught Fields during his junior and senior years at at Randall K. Cooper High School in the Boone County school district in Kentucky.
During a class called “America’s Modern Wars,” Weimer said that Fields wrote a deeply researched paper about the Nazi military during World War II.
“It was obvious that he had this fascination with Nazism and a big idolatry of Adolf Hitler,” Weimer said. “He had white supremacist views. He really believed in that stuff.”

11,795 posts, read 5,801,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Of course Trump won't. He dispatches his mouthpieces to go public with whatever the people want to hear at the moment but stands firm to his support for the white nationalist movement. He will never directly condemn them or their actions. He cares nothing for the American citizen outside his base and his agenda.
After all is said and done, Trump is the lubricant for the national hemorrhoid of white, racist bigots. As with all hemorrhoids, they will always stay with us unless surgically removed and occasionally they become inflamed and cause an infection across the land.
Love all the Trump hate and yet Obama never took a stand for anything American. He apologized for America overseas, Travon could have been his son, the Ferguson protests should be allowed to continue - many other protests - police were told to stand down - but now Trump is the hemorrhoid? You people never cease to amaze me.

Old 08-13-2017, 12:24 PM

1,168 posts, read 1,227,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
I cannot believe there are so many people here defending someone who deliberately rammed his Dodge Charger into a group of innocent civilians and killed a woman and injured over a dozen others.

If he was a Muslim, you'd be calling him a terrorist.

And, so would Trump.
I havent seen any posts defending the driver. Please reference them.

Old 08-13-2017, 12:25 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,637,408 times
Quote:
You have no clue. Only opinions. Even thou I think your opinions stink, I still let you post them. Because we live in the USA and you have the right to do so.
Same as the protestors.
However the anti protestors did not have the right to assemble or attack the protestors no mater how much they dislike what they say.
Do you think they will ever understand that other people in the USA have rights?

Old 08-13-2017, 12:25 PM

18,392 posts, read 19,027,378 times
Quote:
Same as the protestors.
The counter protesters did not attack the white nationals, the WN left the area they had a permit for, well prepaired with riot gear they went on to incite violence an terrorize. No way around that fact.

Old 08-13-2017, 12:26 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,170,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Another standard right wing myth. They find some very indirect sponsorship by some organization that has received contributions from Soros or others. In their small minds that proves it.
Leaks from WikiLeaks stated Soros funded BLM.

Old 08-13-2017, 12:27 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,949,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Let me clear this up for you. A nazi-loving Trump supporter drove his vehicle into a crowd, injuring many and killing one.

That crowd was NOT violent and wasn't even paying attention to Nazi Boi.

He wanted to kill and he did.

There's not much more to that particular story.

You just don't want to hear it. In your version ~ 'black people' started the violence.
Reports are someone threw a rock at his windshield. Still doesn't justify mowing people down, but quit trying to act like the anti-protesters were innocent in all this. They came looking for a fight and got it.

Old 08-13-2017, 12:28 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,666,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Love all the Trump hate and yet Obama never took a stand for anything American. He apologized for America overseas, Travon could have been his son, the Ferguson protests should be allowed to continue - many other protests - police were told to stand down - but now Trump is the hemorrhoid? You people never cease to amaze me.
You misunderstood my post.

The white nationalist racist bigots are the hemorrhoids; Trump is their lubricant. Without him, they'd still be wearing sheets instead of golf, leisurewear and hiding out.
That clear it up?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies