Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2017, 07:11 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,677,129 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
So, you think Trump colluded to send phishing emails to Podesta and the DNC? Or you think Trump colluded to hack state voter databases? Or is your conspiracy case based upon the assumption that Trump is guilty of doing all three?

Implicated itself where, and how? Be specific, don't give me this crap that Flynn spoke to the ambassador, and that no nothing meeting with the Russian lawyer, who was an operative for the DNC.

There is such a thing as being told of the crimes you are accused of. So, tell me what crime Trump is accused of. And don't give me that vague, all encompassing umbrella crap, that Trump is guilty of "collusion" to influence the election.

Meanwhile we know the DNC and associates of Hilary were working with the Ukraine government to dig up dirt on the Trump campaign, and hiring that "golden showers" British spy to dig up dirt on Trump.

When we have actual collusion with Democrats, you fools cannot be troubled to investigate it. But when there is no collusion with Trump, you just assume there must be some.

If there was an actual crime that occurred, and evidence to suggest Trump took part, I would be happy to investigate him. but you have no not identified a specific crime, and this is an investigation in search of a crime.
The bottom line is, all the bits and pieces having surfaced and his having had connections to, ALL lead back to HIM. There are no assumptions. NONE of this questionable activity or behavior would have occurred if not for HIM. If we'd had a normal presidency, we wouldn't be seeing and hearing of incidents originating with HIM. Having had investigators involved and those reporting information of, is not just for them to have something to do. These professionals would not bother investigating for no reason and are all about justice. The news reporters exist to keep the public informed. Why do some persist in denying there having been something wrong??

Old 08-25-2017, 07:30 PM

57,316 posts, read 26,236,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
So what about all of the questioning of Hillary, regarding Benghazi. That was at least 10 hours too. That means there must have been something there, something she was hiding. Right?
That was televised did you see anything, I would love to see Trump interviewed for 10 hours.

Old 08-25-2017, 08:06 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,380,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
So the agencies that stated that Russia hacked into our election system were wrong because we got WMD wrong, makes sense
"We" didn't get the WMD thing wrong. I got it right. And Brennan and others in the intel community didn't get it wrong -- they just lied about Iraq having WMD. And he and his henchmen similarly lied about the "hack".

Old 08-25-2017, 09:39 PM

1,722 posts, read 1,744,435 times
Quote:
That was televised did you see anything, I would love to see Trump interviewed for 10 hours.
Trump would implode (or explode - take your pick) if he was interviewed for more than 20 minutes.

Old 08-26-2017, 01:34 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,675,028 times
Quote:
That would never happen, he would cry.

Old 08-26-2017, 01:36 AM

2,112 posts, read 1,142,490 times
Quote:
You know he would tweet during those 10 hours, probably like a madman. Twitter storm, Hurricane level.

Old 08-26-2017, 01:40 AM

3,261 posts, read 3,706,808 times
I've just heard that Sebastian Gorka has left the sinking Trump administration.

Old 08-26-2017, 03:26 AM

30,390 posts, read 19,184,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I've noticed a steady stream of Trumplings making ridiculously transparent threads hoping to find affirmation that tRump isn't in really deep kimchee.

The problem they face is:

He's in over his head.

and the problem you have is that he will be President till 2024.

Trump is making an A+ every day and I'm love, love, loving every second he's President.

Old 08-26-2017, 03:30 AM

30,390 posts, read 19,184,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
I've just heard that Sebastian Gorka has left the sinking Trump administration.
You're in England, what do you care? Sorry Snowflakes, Trump is still your President (prolly till 2024) and the most powerful man in the history of the world...deal with it.

I'm loving every second.

p.s. England, you do know that we could wipe you out in a second and you would go bye bye....we won't do that but we could...you should think about that.

Old 08-26-2017, 03:47 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Whatever happened with the Benghazi stuff? Nothing!
Even Republicans admitted that the Benghazi hearings were nothing but a partisan political endeavor to smear Clinton.

It worked for a lot of voters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies