Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you vote to forfeit 800,000 American job opportunities?
Sure, why not? We are generous. 46 34.07%
No! Are you crazy? 76 56.30%
I don't care. 13 9.63%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2017, 09:25 AM

23,992 posts, read 15,091,790 times

Advertisements

Trump is forcing the Congress to do what Obama asked them to do when Obama did DACA.

Good luck with that.

Don't re elect anybody.

Old 09-06-2017, 09:26 AM

6,928 posts, read 5,907,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kajo13 View Post
Nice dodge. Notice you didn't actually answer my question though. What don't I have because of a foreigner?

But let's go down your anecdotal rabbit hole, shall we?

How many dreamers are murderers? And by that I mean murderers who were proven to be enrolled in DACA.

I'll wait, but not for long. I need to jump on Amazon and get the new Hot Wheels Monster Jam Dragon Arena Playset quickly before a foreigner stops me.

Not just "murderers", Kajo. Getting broadsided by a drunk Dreamer and dying leaves one just as dead as being murdered. Doesn't it?? Duh.
Nothing? You have nothing to say to that parent?? Not surprised. Your gaze would be down at the floor, or you would be scouring the room looking for the nearest exit. Stammering, sweating, cursing to yourself...........we know the drill.
You have nothing to say in that moment, do you??

11,974 posts, read 25,483,414 times
It's interesting that all White people are held accountable for the actions of their ancestors who lived in the past 1,000 years but Dreamers aren't supposed to be held accountable for the actions of their parents.

i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
There really is no issue. But lots of idiots want to make political hay. Americans should all applaud Trump's actions. He is putting this issue back on Congress which is where it should have been all along.

Rather than whine and hate Trump, all of Congress should rejoice that they got their lawmaking power back.
Congress always had their lawmaking power. They choose not to use it for fear that actually doing something might cost them votes.

32,113 posts, read 34,739,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
Main issue is multi-generation Americans are rapidly leaving the Democrat Party so their only option is to go all out for immigrant votes by standing for open borders and citizenship for anyone who enters the nation. Democrats have pinned all their hopes on changing demographics and GOP control is a huge threat to that plan as most immigration in the future would be educated Asians and Third World evangelical Christians.
The U.S. will become majority-minority even if you removed all undocumented immigrants and completely shut down immigration. That horse has already left the stable.

Minority babies (barely) the majority among U.S. infants | Pew Research Center

Old 09-06-2017, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajo13 View Post
But they weren't violent to begin with...that's all American-made.

lol........Kajo

Old 09-06-2017, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illinoisphotographer View Post
So then find a way to make them legal citizens.

Don't need to "find" a way; there IS one: go back home, get in line, and do it the right way. (Like my wife and I did).

Old 09-06-2017, 09:29 AM

30,377 posts, read 19,177,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
They don't have a position, just Trump hysteria.
Yes every time I hear them freaking out it cheers me up....every day Trump does something a billion times worse than what Hitler didTrillions are dying every second due to Trump.

Old 09-06-2017, 09:31 AM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Yes every time I hear them freaking out it cheers me up....every day Trump does something a billion times worse than what Hitler didTrillions are dying every second due to Trump.
You do realize this just makes you sound like a petulant child, right?

Well-adjusted adults do not think like this. They want sound, thoughtful policy enacted. They're not just out to get a reaction out of others; people who think like that are known as trolls.

Old 09-06-2017, 09:33 AM

4,344 posts, read 5,799,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycaller23 View Post
And Trump gave Congress 6 months to do something.
Now let's see if Congress actually tries to do something.
I agree. I know I would be doing a heck of a lot more than they are if I made 174K a year. It seems like they are sitting back sucking up the paycheck and whatever else they can also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
There's nothing congress hates more than having to vote on a controversial bill. We need term limits bad.
Agreed 1000%
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies