Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2017, 08:20 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,540,341 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
No wonder post op infection, and C. difficile are such problems now. The nurses are too busy checking out CORPSES!
Women are big time freaks and do an amazing job of hiding it LOL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2017, 08:23 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,291,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
seen one seen them all - dumb
I can't say I agree, however...

This behavior is twisted! I would be livid if the patient was someone I cared about. Also, for them to get 3 weeks paid leave for it is incomprehensible.

Old 09-10-2017, 08:46 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,765,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Expat View Post
That's just weird and macabre to me for the nurses to open a body bag to see a man's genitalia...as someone mentioned, if a man did that he would be immediately fired and justifiably so.
Why assume all the nurses were female?

Dead guy probably would have been thrilled to know his endowment was to be acknowledged, posthumous.

Old 09-10-2017, 08:53 AM

2,085 posts, read 2,142,609 times
Very true..in fact I think this should be protocol for all groups of nurses (male and female) to go open the legs of female corpses as well and visually inspect them with commentary during the observation process...the nurses could all agree to meet up on their lunch break and go do it...especially since it will be extremely flattering to her to have people admiring her genitals in her death. I wouldnt mind if the physicians assistants and pharmacists tagged along as well...for that matter, I see no reason the janitor couldnt get in on the action too...Im sure the more opinions she gets the more flattered she'll feel.

Old 09-10-2017, 09:34 AM

35,711 posts, read 21,076,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
I can't say I agree, however...

This behavior is twisted! I would be livid if the patient was someone I cared about. Also, for them to get 3 weeks paid leave for it is incomprehensible.
yea the nurses are dumb- - but I know a few and they kinda thick skinned- cold at some point- so even though give care-they are aloof- they have to be - the family should complain and that's that - he was deceased- did not hurt the patient-- but want to see parts just go on craigs list

Old 09-10-2017, 09:42 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,886,302 times
What they did was unprofessional. Tacky to be sure. Did it compromise treatment? NO The patient was already dead. They deserve a rip. If one was a supervisor they should be pulled from the position. Bosses need to be the role model. They don't deserve to be fired. If the day I die this happened to me, I wouldn't care. I'll be dead.

Old 09-10-2017, 10:20 AM

3,106 posts, read 1,771,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
What they did was unprofessional. Tacky to be sure. Did it compromise treatment? NO The patient was already dead. They deserve a rip. If one was a supervisor they should be pulled from the position. Bosses need to be the role model. They don't deserve to be fired. If the day I die this happened to me, I wouldn't care. I'll be dead.
The viewing started a few days earlier when the guy was still alive and then continued after he died.

So, are you saying that patients only deserve to be treated in a respectful and dignified manner when they are awake and fully aware? Very sad if that is how medical staff think. They could have pooled their money and hired a male stripper if they were looking for thrills they can't get at home. There are alternatives to using patients this way. He went to the hospital for medical care, not to be part of a peep show.

Old 09-10-2017, 10:25 AM

3,106 posts, read 1,771,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
yea the nurses are dumb- - but I know a few and they kinda thick skinned- cold at some point- so even though give care-they are aloof- they have to be - the family should complain and that's that - he was deceased- did not hurt the patient-- but want to see parts just go on craigs list
He was alive when the viewing started several days earlier.

I just cannot wrap my mind around the thinking that if the patient is unaware of how badly he is being treated that it doesn't matter, that all we expect of healthcare "professionals" is that they be polite when you are awake.

And what about the harm to the family of this guy knowing how badly he was treated in his final days, and then how even in death he was still just a side show attraction to the nurses?

Old 09-10-2017, 10:28 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,540,341 times
I wish I lived in a world where the POS who turned her fellow workers in and made this public was disciplined equally.

Old 09-10-2017, 10:53 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,612,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I wish I lived in a world where the POS who turned her fellow workers in and made this public was disciplined equally.
Sadly this is the world we live in today, people are SOOO ready to report someone else, call police on someone else, report just about anything! In the past this was highly frowned upon and usually the ones who reported suffered the most. People are not loyal to their fellow citizens anymore, many people will side with authority if given the chance. I do not think its coincidence that it got like this either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies