Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2017, 09:56 AM

6,928 posts, read 5,908,758 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Some Trump Voters Regret Vote
New poll from Reuters says 1 in 8 Trump voters would change their vote.
https://www.usnews.com/news/top-news...ers-ipsos-poll
That poll is from two months ago. MUCH different today.
And what are Trump voters supposed to say........that they would vote for Clinton if they could do it again?? That is not going to happen.......Trump wasn't a great choice. But he was the ONLY choice.

(Now, if you asked his supporters if they could go back in time and pick a different nominee..........at least 50% would say YES to that.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2017, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
No, he is not the darling of the left and he never will be. But when he expresses a willingness to advance the left's agenda, we will take it.

Congratulations on seeing the light. Given how quiet the cult has been here in the last few days, I suspect there are many more like you who are just too embarrassed to admit they've been suckered.

Not "suckered" at all. As I say at the very beginning of every presidential season, "I am quite sure that the Republican nominee.......and president, if he wins.......will turn out to be mediocre (at best)..................just like almost every other one we have had for the last 100 years."

Old 09-15-2017, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
If you say some nonsenseguy.

Did you used to go by the name of Baghdad Bob?
LOL

Trump completely bamboozled the GOP - and sadly, many pretty dumb voters. Problem is bragging about everything you're gonna do is a LOT different than actually doing it. Trump talks big, but delivers next to nothing - and that will likely remain the case until he is impeached.
Life is good!

Ken

Well, enjoy him, Ken!! He's all YOURS now!! lol

Old 09-15-2017, 10:08 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
Nope, maineguy8888, YOU are the one who thrust him upon the country. You may no longer support him, but he is all YOURS for as long as he remains. You bought him, you own him.

Old 09-15-2017, 10:10 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,340,545 times
Quote:
Oh he's still the top man in the GOP. - just ask him
We'll just take advantage of him whenever we can.

Ken

Old 09-15-2017, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Nope, maineguy8888, YOU are the one who thrust him upon the country. You may no longer support him, but he is all YOURS for as long as he remains. You bought him, you own him.

Oh, no...........we don't want him anymore.....lol
He sucks.
Somebody else can have him.

Old 09-15-2017, 10:25 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,340,545 times
Quote:
Oh, no...........we don't want him anymore.....lol
He sucks.
Somebody else can have him.
Sorry, it's not that easy.
Too bad, so sad.

Ken

Old 09-15-2017, 10:33 AM

12,964 posts, read 13,684,417 times
I thought at some point Trump would start to think more about his "brand " than his commitment to his supporters. If he ever gets it in his mind that he won't seek a second term or that he can't win a second term he will abandon them at the cost of protecting his brand. Perhaps when he gets to his lowest point Obama may send in a secret emissary to advise him and save us.

Old 09-15-2017, 10:37 AM

2,274 posts, read 1,340,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
I thought at some point Trump would start to think more about his "brand " than his commitment to his supporters. If he ever gets it in his mind that he won't seek a second term or that he can't win a second term he will abandon them at the cost of protecting his brand. Perhaps when he gets to his lowest point Obama may send in a secret emissary to advise him and save us.
I think Trump is thinking about his brand. He knows that he is one of the most hated men on the planet right now. For a man that craves attention and adoration, that must be very hard to deal with. He also has to be concerned about the long term health of his business and the legacy he is leaving for his children. He may be President for 8 years but his kids need the Trump brand to be viable for at least a couple more decades.

Old 09-15-2017, 11:58 AM

11,122 posts, read 5,596,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
You may want to rethink this. I don't follow her on Twitter (don't follow anyone), but I just looked at her page, and she's re-tweeting an awful lot of pictures burning their MAGA hats. She doesn't seem like a happy camper right now.

The reason Ann Coulter is unhappy with Trump, is that he hasn't shown enough hate and malice lately to keep his cult at their frenzied peak. That cult is her bread and butter and if Trump loses their support, she loses also, as she has no other place to turn for an audience. Just imagine how pathetic it would be, if the "stars" of right-wing radio had to shift to an anti-Trump position, to feed their pathological listeners enough to hate, to keep them listening.

Last edited by Steve McDonald; 09-15-2017 at 12:06 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies