Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2017, 05:23 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,254,824 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Anyone believing that they are investing so much time, money, and manpower into an investigation where they have found nothing to date is a freaking moron. They have found plenty and will find more,, you best prepare yourself.
They may find some 'stuff'.....but not anything that is going to get Trump impeached, or in the dreamer's dream of the left, get the election overturned, and queen Hillary put in charge.

They will likely find that Russia tried to influence the election, bought some ads, had a few meetings, etc. None of these items point to any criminal activity. Zero.

So in the meantime the important things that need to be getting done, get put on the back burner while this ridiculous investigation rolls on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2017, 05:26 AM

16,274 posts, read 10,401,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
They may find some 'stuff'.....but not anything that is going to get Trump impeached, or in the dreamer's dream of the left, get the election overturned, and queen Hillary put in charge.

They will likely find that Russia tried to influence the election, bought some ads, had a few meetings, etc. None of these items point to any criminal activity. Zero.

So in the meantime the important things that need to be getting done, get put on the back burner while this ridiculous investigation rolls on.
The fact that you actually believe you know what they have or have not found is embarrassing. You don't have a clue what the investigation has turned up. But not as embarrassing as your thought that the left is hoping the election gets overturned and Hillary is awarded office. None of us believe that will happen, we just want this nut job out.

We SAW with our eye leaders of multiple US Intelligence agencies report Russian Involvement. I'm take there word over something called The Intercept.

Old 10-01-2017, 05:34 AM

I agree the President should be working on the important thing. Instead he is constantly putting our dumpster fires of his own making or creating some for others such as throwing gaso!ine on the NFL protest issue.

Important things like, you know, all those campaign promises. He promised quick action, to date he hasn't gotten a damned thing passed. The ACA will be repealed and replace immediately, remember that promise you bought?

Old 10-01-2017, 06:11 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,254,824 times
Quote:
I agree the President should be working on the important thing. Instead he is constantly putting our dumpster fires of his own making or creating some for others such as throwing gaso!ine on the NFL protest issue.

Important things like, you know, all those campaign promises. He promised quick action, to date he hasn't gotten a damned thing passed. The ACA will be repealed and replace immediately, remember that promise you bought?
I'll give Trump a 5 out of 10 so far for job performance. As for the repeal of ACA - I'm not holding him responsible -- it's Congress that must pass the law first.

Old 10-01-2017, 07:28 AM

21,463 posts, read 10,566,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Fake news from a site that spreads hate lies and racism.

Jack i suggest you find more reputable sources if you want anyone outside of trump world to believe you.
The Intercept? It's a lefty website.

Old 10-01-2017, 08:41 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,527,092 times
Lightbulb Is Skepticism Permissible Yet?

For the rational, skepticism should be the default position on almost any issue.

For Trumplings, they have zero skepticism on anything their fat godlet proclaims. Yet they reject evidence out of hand if it hints that they've made a poor choice.

There's a term for people like that.

Old 10-01-2017, 09:02 AM

30,141 posts, read 11,770,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
For the rational, skepticism should be the default position on almost any issue.

For Trumplings, they have zero skepticism on anything their fat godlet proclaims. Yet they reject evidence out of hand if it hints that they've made a poor choice.

There's a term for people like that.

I agree. That is why I respect the Intercept. Very left leaning but not afraid to point out what is obvious even if its not good for their side which is anti-trump.

Most on the left will believe any story that comes out that connects Russia and Trump without any skepticism, just as the trumpers believe whatever he says.

None of this is healthy for the country. But both sides are dug in for a long fight.

If only Gary Johnson had won. What a different world it would be.

That's why I am on neither side. But I will point out the hypocritical nature of each side of which there are abundant examples. And they get accused of leftest or Trumpster because I am thinking outside the box.

Old 10-01-2017, 09:57 AM

21,463 posts, read 10,566,251 times
Quote:
The fact that you actually believe you know what they have or have not found is embarrassing. You don't have a clue what the investigation has turned up. But not as embarrassing as your thought that the left is hoping the election gets overturned and Hillary is awarded office. None of us believe that will happen, we just want this nut job out.

We SAW with our eye leaders of multiple US Intelligence agencies report Russian Involvement. I'm take there word over something called The Intercept.
Now that's embarrassing. You don't think they lie to us? Where have you been, man?

Old 10-01-2017, 11:32 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,223,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
till they run out of money or invent something to impeach trump
They don't need to invent anything, he should have been long gone, along with his family and the network that he has brought into the Administration.
He should be made to pay every penny spent on him visiting his properties, and every ethic violation should be punishable by 10 yrs on each and every incident.
The incident regarding Russia where his son is caught red handed, and Trump and every thing he said, trying to pander to Putin, should have been cause to void him out of the political arena.

It may take time, but when they get hims removed, the next set would be for all the people who have a licensing agreement with him should cancel it.

He should be fined for "collecting HUD money for his rental properties" , he should be fined for profiting on his Hotel, that clearly is a violation of ethnic, with a government property that he hold the lease.
IRS should proceed with a case against him for the single year $900+ million tax cheat, and he should have been locked up long ago under the RICO Status.

The list is so long, I am not going to write it all out.

Old 10-01-2017, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Now that's embarrassing. You don't think they lie to us? Where have you been, man?

So your theory is all of our intelligence agencies are lying about Russian involvement? Why on Earth would they do that again? What would be gained?

Nah, forget it. Given this post I don't want to hear any more of your theories. I'll just point out you are in no position to be lecturing others on what we believe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies