Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2017, 01:57 PM

16,278 posts, read 10,414,707 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
I'll give Trump a 5 out of 10 so far for job performance. As for the repeal of ACA - I'm not holding him responsible -- it's Congress that must pass the law first.
But he pranced in front of the TV cameras and crowed that he would get the ABA replaced, said it would happen immediately. We tried to tell you folks he had no better plan but you wouldn't listen.

Now it's obvious that he has no plan and never did have a plan despite this being a major campaign promise. Blaming Congress for this is nonsense, he was the one to make the promises.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2017, 02:29 PM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
We SAW with our eye leaders of multiple US Intelligence agencies report Russian Involvement. I'm take there word over something called The Intercept.
One fatal flaw in your logic.

The guy who runs the Intercept proved James Clapper who ran the NIA which overseas intelligence agencies lied about the NSA spying on Americans with whistle-blower Snowden's evidence.

The same Clapper who has claimed Russia hacked into the emails.

The same James Clapper that said his fingerprints were all over the Iraqi WMD report.

But go ahead and believe an agency that continually lies or simply been wrong or a reporter who has proven to find the truth.

Old 10-01-2017, 04:06 PM

16,278 posts, read 10,414,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
One fatal flaw in your logic.

The guy who runs the Intercept proved James Clapper who ran the NIA which overseas intelligence agencies lied about the NSA spying on Americans with whistle-blower Snowden's evidence.

The same Clapper who has claimed Russia hacked into the emails.

The same James Clapper that said his fingerprints were all over the Iraqi WMD report.

But go ahead and believe an agency that continually lies or simply been wrong or a reporter who has proven to find the truth.
So this where The Cult lands? So desperate to get the heat off your leader you are claiming that all of our Intelligence Agencies are lying about Russian involvement in our election? Every one of them?

Dear Lord.....

Old 10-01-2017, 06:59 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times
I still believe he will throw his kids under the bus,he thinks he can pardon them but he can't.

Old 10-02-2017, 12:49 AM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
So this where The Cult lands? So desperate to get the heat off your leader you are claiming that all of our Intelligence Agencies are lying about Russian involvement in our election? Every one of them?
Comey and Clapper lied under oath. Watch their testimony on youtube in several videos.

As far as Trump administration getting nothing accomplished, this is an old list but it will give you an idea of what mainstream media censors.

Opposition media have censored the relief effort in Puerto Rico, by the way. Mick Mulvaney on CNN scolded them for only reporting the damage but not the fact that every town has been visited by Feds. Now they need Puerto Ricans to help deliver supplies. CNN only focused on the negative San Juan Mayor and not on the Governor and seventy other mayors who praised the US relief efforts

Old 10-02-2017, 02:27 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
no. It was basically all of the intelligence agencies. of course you can disagree with them and the uj.s. Miltitary. Not very patriotic but you can take that stance.

source?

Old 10-02-2017, 02:49 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
So the clintons set up the meeting with Donny jr and the russians????

That appears to be the case....

Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr linked to investigation group behind salacious Steele Dossier | The Independent

When is comes to corruption, all roads lead to the Clinton crime family.

Old 10-02-2017, 03:01 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Except it is virtually every senator and congressman that say so. Be it GOP or Dem. Your explanation? First clue. The media did not invent or create the Russian meddling story.
Well virtually every senator and congressman, be it GOP or Democrat claim to be honest. They also claim to care about we the people. They also claim to put country before party.
The media may not invent every story, but the media does its best to sensationalize every story that meets the agenda.

Old 10-02-2017, 03:46 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
That appears to be the case....

Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr linked to investigation group behind salacious Steele Dossier | The Independent

When is comes to corruption, all roads lead to the Clinton crime family.
What flavor is the kool /aid you are drinking?

Old 10-02-2017, 09:44 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,796,009 times
That was a great article by the Intercept. I did some research on them and discovered that they do lean left, but they also value the truth. Kudos. I will follow them as well. I will also watch Fox, and read the New York Times, Washington Post, Forbes, watch CNN and anything else I can get my hands on. Yep even Breitbart.

Do all of them get it right 100% of the time? No. Anyone with half of a brain understands that. I like facts and the truth. I have full confidence that Mueller will do a good job.

I also know that we have Don Jr's emails stating a willingness to work with our geopolitical adversary to help get his father elected. We also have Flynn's attorney stating that Flynn has a story to tell and wants immunity to testify. We also have a president with sketchy business dealings with oligarchs and other nefarious people. None of this passes the smell test and warrants investigation.

One misstep by a reporter does not an innocent verdict nor a guilty verdict make. Read everything you can get a hold of because this is not the time to be low information. These are serious times with serious consequences and we all need to be informed. It's easy enough to weed out the crap. The truth will come out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies