Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2017, 06:23 AM

10,834 posts, read 14,938,291 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
We'll see what happens
He will run again and he will win again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2017, 06:42 AM

10,599 posts, read 17,900,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
Are you a high-school English teacher, by any chance? Regardless, Trump started his reelection campaign with his inaugural speech. Then commenced to hold regular campaign rallies. His ego needs the constant stroking he gets from his cult at those affairs, while actually serving as a functional office-holder, is beyond him.
Well, actually President Trump filed For Reelection In 2020 On Jan 20 2017. It was very smart of him and he KNEW that the party would need to start fundraising immediately. Eventhough the Democrats fundraising is at a pathetic low, that will change.

Did you miss it when Mr. Obama smashed the historic record of FIRST TERM FUNDRAISERS?

Maybe you weren't following politics when Mr. Obama was elected by any chance?

Regardless, everybody knows it was Mr Obama who was called the Campaigner In Chief. Because his campaigning reached historic levels as President. How do you think he got so many people on board with Obamacare? Through campaigning and focusing on it for a year. Remember? While ignoring things like um...North Korea? Also by making untrue promises (Grubering) about Obamacare but I guess that's another thread.

It's indisputable. He even got an entry into the Urban Dictionary for that.

Here's a little Google reminder of how many "town hall campaigns" Obama did to push his agenda:

https://www.google.com/search?q=obam...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Obama: Campaigner-in-Chief

Barack Obama proved this week that his understanding of public opinion and how timing can be used to massage the media’s storyline is head-and-shoulders above any campaigner we have known in modern history.

Obama On Pace to Become All-Time Campaigner-in-Chief As He Smashes Record for 1st Term Fundraisers

2009: Obama about to be campaigner-in-chief

President Obama, campaigner in chief

After 8 Years of Campaigner-in-Chief Obama, NPR Accuses Trump of ‘Permanent Campaign

OBAMA TO LAUNCH NEW HEALTHCARE LAW CAMPAIGN

To accuse President Trump of perpetually campaigning is very ironic since he's only done a couple of campaign events to promote his AGENDA and much much less than Obama, and, in fact, is what he's SUPPOSED to be doing. Also ironic considering the massive agenda and challenges he's working on for America - visible daily with Press Briefings and White House public info. Despite disingenuous pop culture people desperately trying to divide the country with false narratives.

Is that what people find offensive? The President promoting the POLICIES he was elected to enact? Is it that so many people show up to his rallies but Democrats can't fill a small town hall or something? I don't get it.

Last edited by runswithscissors; 09-24-2017 at 06:52 AM..

Old 09-24-2017, 07:00 AM

10,599 posts, read 17,900,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Will he run? He hardly walks. He was driven in a golf cart on a European trip while the other world leaders walked a few thousand feet. He drives his golf cart onto the green at golf courses because he's unable to walk the extra 25 feet.

What's next, will they begin to shuttle him in a golf cart from WH door, across the WH law and to the helicopter?
I'm trying to remember which campaign rally had protesters shutting down a highway then he ran down the highway and hopped over the concrete barrier. Was it Arizona?

Hard to remember considering all the rallies where violent Leftist thugs shut down roads, destroyed property, physically attacked and beat Trump attendees. They all start to run together.

Arizona:

Demonstrators Block Road To Donald Trump Rally In Arizona | HuffPost

Oh no, I'm wrong. It was California. That was a funny one! He said:

“That was not the easiest entrance I’ve ever made. It felt like I was crossing the border actually. I was crossing the border, but I got here.”

WILD VIDEO=> Trump Jumps Barrier, Crosses Ditch to Avoid Violent Leftist Mob in California

It was funny when Hil had to be held upright then get carried into the van by three people, too. Remember that? It was like Weekend At Bernies. Was that the time she left a shoe behind?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sfaOhA5Mss

Last edited by runswithscissors; 09-24-2017 at 08:05 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies