Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2018, 05:54 PM

15,546 posts, read 10,535,536 times

Advertisements

His brother perhaps.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2018, 05:39 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,715,233 times
There is an Antifa/ISIS element they are not talking about. Nor that a gun shot was heard and reported before the security guard made his way up to investigate it and way before the automatic fire opened up.

Old 01-22-2018, 06:40 AM

22,043 posts, read 13,063,881 times
I heard they're looking at the girlfriend, supposedly; her fingerprints are on some of the bullets. But that's not the MAIN accomplice (that being likely Antifa/ISIS).

Old 01-22-2018, 09:00 AM

23 posts, read 11,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Disney has already changed their policy. Housekeeping is required to enter guest rooms once/day regardless of "Do Not Disturb" signs on doors.

https://m.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/ar...s-vegas-attack
Any hotel that impliments that policy is going to lose business so Disney can do whatever they want, but they won't get any business from me. No one wants housekeepers waking them up at 9 in the morning or walking in on them when they're naked. I'm the paying customer housekeepers will come in when I say they come in. If not I'll just go somewhere else.

Old 01-22-2018, 09:06 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,715,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDigitalNomadofTruth View Post
Any hotel that impliments that policy is going to lose business so Disney can do whatever they want, but they won't get any business from me. No one wants housekeepers waking them up at 9 in the morning or walking in on them when they're naked. I'm the paying customer housekeepers will come in when I say they come in. If not I'll just go somewhere else.

I'm going to be sure to be standing there with a huge boner and then sue the hotel, for violating my privacy.

Old 01-22-2018, 09:29 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,820,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
I heard they're looking at the girlfriend, supposedly; her fingerprints are on some of the bullets. But that's not the MAIN accomplice (that being likely Antifa/ISIS).
Reportedly, early on, Marilou Danley, disclosed her prints would likely be found on some bullets as she helped Paddock load some of his weapons. And sure enough, her prints were found. She is not a person of interest.

Conspiracy theorists for fun and/or profit, continue to be all over the place, ISIS, radical leftists and a gun-running operation, gone bad.

Old 01-22-2018, 09:33 AM

18,061 posts, read 27,513,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDigitalNomadofTruth View Post

Y'all can take your bedbugs with you someplace else too.

Not having daily room service is skanky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I'm going to be sure to be standing there with a huge boner and then sue the hotel, for violating my privacy.
As many or more would pay for that service too, just sayin.

Old 01-22-2018, 09:37 AM

13,247 posts, read 21,862,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
There is an Antifa/ISIS element they are not talking about. Nor that a gun shot was heard and reported before the security guard made his way up to investigate it and way before the automatic fire opened up.
No, that's so yesterday. Current thinking it was Ellen Degeneres behind it. Las Vegas shooting conspiracy theory about Ellen DeGeneres

Old 01-22-2018, 09:37 AM

8,224 posts, read 3,508,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Reportedly, early on, Marilou Danley, disclosed her prints would likely be found on some bullets as she helped Paddock load some of his weapons. And sure enough, her prints were found. She is not a person of interest.

Conspiracy theorists for fun and/or profit, continue to be all over the place, ISIS, radical leftists and a gun-running operation, gone bad.
You call this conspiracy?

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...arrants-1.html

Quote:
Paddock wrote "try and ar before u buy. we have huge selection. located in the las vegas area."

The centralpark4804@ gmail.com account wrote back "we have a wide variety of optics and ammunition to try."

Paddock emailed back "for a thrill try out bumpfire ar's with a 100 round magazine."
Sounds like an Arms Deal that went sideways...

Old 01-22-2018, 09:40 AM

8,224 posts, read 3,508,006 times
Read the whole document too if you have the time
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies