Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2017, 12:07 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,611,363 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI

Really did not notice that, sounds as if he has things to offer there that might make a whole lot of sense.

That is all quite up to you Timmyy and what other accounts you may have to tell a story of free license.

It is most obvious that a real agenda to disarm Americans and everyone outside of the agenda for ISIS.

You may ignore Orion all you want but he is the representative of the Everlasting God who is the Christ.

I don't have any made up stories to tell of free license.

It is not surprising to see your reputation so low compared to the amount of posts you have made.

I don't ignore Orion because I don't care who he is. I just ignore you instead. Let's not bring God into this discussion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2017, 12:14 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,830,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post

You may ignore Orion all you want but he is the representative of the Everlasting God who is the Christ.
LOL @ the delusions of grandeur. I think if you were really channeling god you would be much more convincing.

Old 10-10-2017, 12:31 PM

42,839 posts, read 26,242,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
>>>> Hmmm. The Boston Marathon bombing. Those brothers were on the FBI's radar and they still got the jump on them. Then the two agents assigned to the case" fell" out of a helicopter and the witness gets killed during an interrogation by a dirty cop turned agent.
The 9/11 hijackers were reported to the FBI. The Orlando airport shooter tried to turn himself in to them.
Maybe its not so much of a conspiracy to let it happen so much as just a complete bungling of the job by incompetents. If the FBI knew about this guy and that information got out, heads would roll. Hence the cover up and whitewash.
Its getting kicked around now that Paddock had other people in that hotel room and now the timeline of events has been changed. So is the FBI just supposed to say " His accomplices got away but we have no idea who they are". Or maybe they know but aren't covering for them but are trying to hunt them down without blowing their investigation. Its hard to tell. The FBI can be wildly inconsistent much of the time.
Two FBI agents assigned to the hostage unit died. But there is no evidence that they ever worked the Boston Marathon case, Pravada published that nonsense and every conspiracy website on the internet ran with it.

Old 10-10-2017, 01:23 PM

29,509 posts, read 22,620,513 times
This is shady as hell. Timeline keeps changing.

If the latest version is correct, why the hell didn't any law enforcement respond sooner, to prevent 58 people from being shot not long after this initial shooting? And where's the surveillance camera footage?

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/latest-las...opstories.html

Old 10-10-2017, 01:30 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,443,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post

If the latest version is correct, why the hell didn't any law enforcement respond sooner, to prevent 58 people from being shot not long after this initial shooting? And where's the surveillance camera footage?

I'm sure hotel trying to cover themselves as much as possible .

Another thing I was thinking what if they had actually comped him that room

Seems possible since he was a big gambler

Old 10-10-2017, 01:38 PM

1,700 posts, read 1,044,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post

LOL what!? The security guard was shot BEFORE the shooting of the crowd. Now that is huge game changer.

Any official statement or theories why the security guard was there in the first place? Obviously now we know the security guard wasn't there in response to the sound of gun fire.

Old 10-10-2017, 01:40 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,797,066 times
I find the new angle in regards to the security guard a little interesting as well. How would he have known to go to that exact door in a building with 3,500 rooms, if the shooting hadn't even started yet? I haven't been following the story much for a couple of days but that seems really odd to me. Did Paddock breaking the windows set something off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
His brother sounds like a too excited creep with a high voice. Maybe he is getting his brother's estate? I hope the families of the victims get to the money first.
I don't see why people keep talking smack on the brother how would you feel if CNN was on your porch 12 hours after your brother just went on a mass murder spree? He was probably in a total state of shock and needed a Valium himself.

Old 10-10-2017, 01:47 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,611,363 times
I wonder if he called security to have them come up and then when security arrived he shot the guy and then started shooting the festival. I don't think the guard was in on the plan.

Old 10-10-2017, 01:51 PM

13,510 posts, read 17,028,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
I find the new angle in regards to the security guard a little interesting as well. How would he have known to go to that exact door in a building with 3,500 rooms, if the shooting hadn't even started yet? I haven't been following the story much for a couple of days but that seems really odd to me. Did Paddock breaking the windows set something off?

I don't see why people keep talking smack on the brother how would you feel if CNN was on your porch 12 hours after your brother just went on a mass murder spree? He was probably in a total state of shock and needed a Valium himself.

the story is that he came up to check a door that their security system said was ajar..not Paddocks room.

He had cameras set up in the hallway, so he sees a guy with a walkie talkie and security uniform on..he shoots him.

Old 10-10-2017, 01:56 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,797,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
the story is that he came up to check a door that their security system said was ajar..not Paddocks room.

He had cameras set up in the hallway, so he sees a guy with a walkie talkie and security uniform on..he shoots him.
Ohh well that makes sense then really. Paddock saw him coming and assumed he was coming to his room most likely. So when he went past the door he just started shooting through it. I'm sure the guard knows where the high dollar suites are and that high rollers stayed in there. They most likely keep an eye on that floor a lot. Paddock was probably like "holy ####, they're on to me"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies