Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2017, 06:57 AM

63,349 posts, read 29,423,982 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
You guys are frickin' clueless. You want all illegals gone, but you really don't have a clue about what damage that would cause to our economy and a lot more. If every illegal was suddenly yanked out of the country tomorrow morning, but the end of the next day you would start to feel the effects. As much as you all LOVE to say they take our jobs, they do not. They take the jobs we are too good or too lazy to do ourselves. Farmers and a lot of other businesses rely on these people to do the dirty jobs that only they will do.

That is the reality of this situation, not the "reality" you Trumpees have rolling around in your heads.

You're the clueless one. No one is suggesting mass deportations where all illegal aliens are yanked out of our country over night. All we want is for all of the incentives to be removed for them to remain here and many will leave on their own. Also, they must be removed as they make themselves known. They are hurting our economy not helping it. They are costing us $113 billion a year and send billions out of our country annually back to their homelands which is not being spent in our economy.

So illegal aliens haven't taken construction, landscaping, hotel, restaurant jobs, etc.? Since when aren't those jobs that Americans have always done for a fair wage until millions of cheap illegals flooded our border? Only 2% of illegals are working on farms and there are unlimited visas for legal, foreign farm workers as it's not a career job for most Americans and crop picking is only seasonal work. Why do you keep repeating this nonsense over and over in here when I have had to set you straight several times? Why????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2017, 08:36 AM

6,674 posts, read 4,308,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
You're the clueless one. No one is suggesting mass deportations where all illegal aliens are yanked out of our country over night. All we want is for all of the incentives to be removed for them to remain here and many will leave on their own. Also, they must be removed as they make themselves known. They are hurting our economy not helping it. They are costing us $113 billion a year and send billions out of our country annually back to their homelands which is not being spent in our economy.

So illegal aliens haven't taken construction, landscaping, hotel, restaurant jobs, etc.? Since when aren't those jobs that Americans have always done for a fair wage until millions of cheap illegals flooded our border? Only 2% of illegals are working on farms and there are unlimited visas for legal, foreign farm workers as it's not a career job for most Americans and crop picking is only seasonal work. Why do you keep repeating this nonsense over and over in here when I have had to set you straight several times? Why????
According to these open border morons the USA economy didn’t exist until all the illegal aliens came in and rescued us.

Old 10-14-2017, 10:17 AM

18,572 posts, read 7,439,833 times
Quote:
You guys are frickin' clueless. You want all illegals gone, but you really don't have a clue about what damage that would cause to our economy and a lot more.
It would benefit our economy greatly. It would mean more productivity per person.

Quote:
As much as you all LOVE to say they take our jobs, they do not. They take the jobs we are too good or too lazy to do ourselves. Farmers and a lot of other businesses rely on these people to do the dirty jobs that only they will do.
That is a truly offensively stupid lie. I personally have done most of the jobs (as a job, not just occasionally at home) that illegals are noted for doing -- construction, roofing, lawnmowing and yard care, janitorial work, dishwashing. And I liked most of them much better than what I actually do for a living: practicing law. The only thing I like about what I do is the pay.

Millions upon millions of America are fully willing to do the jobs that illegals are doing if they are simply offered the market rate.

Old 10-14-2017, 10:32 AM

19,718 posts, read 16,936,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
It would benefit our economy greatly. It would mean more productivity per person.

That is a truly offensively stupid lie. I personally have done most of the jobs (as a job, not just occasionally at home) that illegals are noted for doing -- construction, roofing, lawnmowing and yard care, janitorial work, dishwashing. And I liked most of them much better than what I actually do for a living: practicing law. The only thing I like about what I do is the pay.

Millions upon millions of America are fully willing to do the jobs that illegals are doing if they are simply offered the market rate.

You're dreaming. We can't even get Americans to show up for cushy jobs, let alone these backbreakers.

My one son can't keep a maintenance job filled. They pay $18 an hour (great money here) with benefits. Just hired a guy, didn't show up the first day of work. Same happens at my job, we hire people and then they start calling off or slacking. Americans are fat and lazy, and it just bugs the Hell out of some of you that people from other countries have a better work ethic than we do.

Old 10-14-2017, 10:52 AM

4,573 posts, read 6,806,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Illegal alien accused of murdering 18-year-old student was in DACA program | Fox News

Officials who gave this illegal DACA status have blood on their hands!

I'm so sorry for the family of this victim!
This animal never should have been here. The Illegal Alien has cost Taxpayers 15K per year just to exist & attend school in the US. & then he turns around & kills this beautiful girl.

Why are US citizens so stupid that we pay 12-20K PER YEAR.....for Illegal Aliens to remain in this country. It's economically stupid (we could use that money to provide for our own kids).

& then on top of this Economic Stupidity, some of these animals kill our children.

Old 10-14-2017, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
.......Illegal aliens don't enhance our country quite the opposite is true. You call costing us $113 billion a year an enhancement? And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
As for the DACAs read the link below.

Fmr. USCIS Investigator: There's a 'Huge' Amount of Fraud in DACA | LifeZette
Bingo.

Illegal Aliens. Virtually ALL of them cost us money. (& some of them kill our children).

Old 10-14-2017, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike930 View Post
You want frickin’ clueless take a look in the mirror.

All your assertions are crap. There are visa programs to allow foreign workers for farmers and agriculture. There have been “days without immigrants (re: illegals) that did nothing other than make traffic bearable. Students used to have fast food jobs. Now you have illegals demanding a “living wage” for flipping burgers.

Identify theft, claiming earned income credit and getting more back than they pay in, committing all kinds of crime, taking jobs from real Americans. Yup, they need to go.

Come here the right, legal way or get out. You have no clue of reality. How many illegals are you supporting? None. There are LAWS concerning immigration. You open border idiots are clueless. You want open borders, live in California.
Good Post.

There is ZERO economic reason why a US citizen should want Illegal Immigrants in our country.

Oh....& some of them are in gangs or involved in drugs and some kill our children.

Old 10-14-2017, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
...If most Illegal Aliens weren't here......It would benefit our economy greatly. It would mean more productivity per person.

I agree.

I would prefer our Economy improve. I would prefer that there would be more jobs for American citizens. I would prefer NOT to pay 20-30K per family for Illegal Aliens to be here.

& it would also be good if the 8-10% of Illegal Aliens who break laws (such as stealing SS cards, involved in drugs, or a dozen other possible crimes.....like killing our children)....it would be a good thing if they weren't here.

Old 10-14-2017, 11:36 AM

Quote:
You're dreaming. We can't even get Americans to show up for cushy jobs, let alone these backbreakers.

My one son can't keep a maintenance job filled. They pay $18 an hour (great money here) with benefits. Just hired a guy, didn't show up the first day of work. Same happens at my job, we hire people and then they start calling off or slacking. Americans are fat and lazy, and it just bugs the Hell out of some of you that people from other countries have a better work ethic than we do.
[/color]
Sounds like your son and your company (& possibly even you) are hiring illegal aliens.

So tell me......Are you/they paying FICA taxes for them?

Have you examined their tax return to determine if their getting an earned income tax credit? Are you paying for their Health Coverage & Health Insurance? (or is Medicare having to take care of this?) Are you paying for these "people's" children's schooling? Or are taxpayers and homeowners paying?

Among my peer group (at least in the state that I live in)......most employers folks who hire illegals are considered leeches. & leeches are merely weenies who let others pay for their obligations.

Last edited by hound 109; 10-14-2017 at 11:53 AM..

Old 10-14-2017, 11:43 AM

19,718 posts, read 16,936,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hound 109 View Post
Bingo.

Illegal Aliens. Virtually ALL of them cost us money. (& some of them kill our children).

And some of these DACA kids are getting an education, an education that will help America in some way. One of them might even become a scientist, who finds a cure for Cancer. But, because of ONE wrongdoer, you guys want to pack them all up and send them to a place they have never been.

Hatred and bigotry are driving all of you to this irrational fear of them. They were brought here by their parents and have, for the most part, done nothing to cause concern.

I'm never going to convince you, nor you me, so let's just agree to disagree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies