Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2017, 11:57 AM

4,668 posts, read 3,918,098 times

Advertisements

Aren't there like 700-800K DACA. How many murders have they committed? You are getting in an uproar over 1, yes it's a terrible tragedy, but if this was a city of 800,000 people with 1 murder, that'd be the safest city in America. DACA isn't a threat to you or anyone else's safety. Trump has basically already agreed to keep the DACA people here. Get as angry as you want, they aren't leaving. Put your time and energy to something useful and something you can actually change.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2017, 11:59 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,629,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Uh huh, and a white, 64 year old, wealthy AMERICAN man slaughtered 58 people and injured almost 500 more. So, what is your logic ?

Answer: You HAVE no logic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Deport them all if only to save one life!!!
I agree, deport all American white males with gun fetishes. Thinks of all the lives that will be saved.

Old 10-14-2017, 12:21 PM

6,674 posts, read 4,302,899 times
Quote:
And some of these DACA kids are getting an education, an education that will help America in some way. One of them might even become a scientist, who finds a cure for Cancer. But, because of ONE wrongdoer, you guys want to pack them all up and send them to a place they have never been.

Hatred and bigotry are driving all of you to this irrational fear of them. They were brought here by their parents and have, for the most part, done nothing to cause concern.

I'm never going to convince you, nor you me, so let's just agree to disagree.
Getting an education. You mean taking a college slot that an American citizen could have, or are you going to say American students don’t show up for class?

Anytime you see the “hatred and bigotry” card played. The person who said it is a bigot themselves and/or has no legitimate argument. It’s a BS statement.

I’ve known some bosses and business owners that abused workers and were the worst kind of people to work for. Using your standard of judging people, you and your son must be this type of boss.

It’s hilarious that you rail against people here for judging a group based on the actions of one (it’s a lot more than one), but you do the same by calling Americans “fat and lazy” based on your experience with a few. Hypocrite.

Last edited by Mike930; 10-14-2017 at 12:37 PM..

Old 10-14-2017, 12:58 PM

63,267 posts, read 29,364,636 times
Quote:
You're dreaming. We can't even get Americans to show up for cushy jobs, let alone these backbreakers.

My one son can't keep a maintenance job filled. They pay $18 an hour (great money here) with benefits. Just hired a guy, didn't show up the first day of work. Same happens at my job, we hire people and then they start calling off or slacking. Americans are fat and lazy, and it just bugs the Hell out of some of you that people from other countries have a better work ethic than we do.
[/color]
What lying, bigoted remarks! America didn't become the most successful nation on earth by our citizens being fat and lazy. Just who do you think were doing all those jobs before millions of cheap illegal aliens flooded our border? Illegal aliens have flooded the construction industry just for one example. Americans have never done construction jobs? WTH?? You can say that with a straight face?

Old 10-14-2017, 06:33 PM

7,788 posts, read 8,052,866 times
Quote:
You're dreaming. We can't even get Americans to show up for cushy jobs, let alone these backbreakers.

My one son can't keep a maintenance job filled. They pay $18 an hour (great money here) with benefits. Just hired a guy, didn't show up the first day of work. Same happens at my job, we hire people and then they start calling off or slacking. Americans are fat and lazy, and it just bugs the Hell out of some of you that people from other countries have a better work ethic than we do.
[/color]
You lie on this forum a lot.Your son is probably a cheap SOB who wont pay a decent wage.I have been in construction for 46 years and never seen what you describe except when people are to selfish and cheap to pay a decent wage when an illegal slave may save them a nickel.Like your son.

Old 10-14-2017, 08:17 PM

18,567 posts, read 7,426,365 times
Quote:

[/color]
Then you're a cheapskate who won't pay the market rate. If you want a certain level of quality in your workers, you need to pay enough to persuade people who meet your standards to take your job instead of another.

This is elementary economics. There is always a market-clearing price.

Old 10-14-2017, 08:38 PM

19,718 posts, read 16,918,520 times
Haha, looks like some snowflakes have their dander up ! Love it when that happens.

Old 10-14-2017, 09:15 PM

27,221 posts, read 46,869,115 times
Quote:
Apples to oranges ? You don't have a clue. The point of your thread is to obviously paint all DACA's with the same brush. "These horrible people are killers because they are illegally here." My comeback to that is, there are bad apples in every barrel, so your attempt to make all DACA's unwelcome here is lame.

For every one bad DACA, there are hundreds or thousands who simply want the same life you and I have, BB. Many are in school, learning to be professionals who contribute to America. But this is simply so classic for Trumpees..........you see everything as negative and hateful. We see things the way they really are.
They probably all want our to live our life's.

Keep in mind you may want to live like an actor with millions...

There are laws! Made by Democrats and Republicans but democrats just want to ignore them.

Nobody says that people can't legally come here just like we did.

So can people who sneak over the border. They can sneak back and apply legally.

If they sneak back the government may not even know they were here and no ban maybe applied.

If they can pay smugglers to bring them here than they have money to apply legally.

Liberals always seem to be compassionate for criminals but not for victims!

Old 10-14-2017, 09:58 PM

16,751 posts, read 8,742,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Illegal alien accused of murdering 18-year-old student was in DACA program | Fox News

Officials who gave this illegal DACA status have blood on their hands!

I'm so sorry for the family of this victim!
Impossible

Every "dreamer" is the salt of the earth and worthy or canonization or sainthood according to the MSM.
There are none that are rapists, murders, drug dealers, gang members, etc.

Needless to say it is more of the false narratives which promotes the leftist view, and suppresses anything in conflict with it.
Many a dreamer is a nightmare to American citizens who are victims of their crimes.

`

Old 10-14-2017, 10:00 PM

16,912 posts, read 10,638,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattks View Post
Aren't there like 700-800K DACA. How many murders have they committed? You are getting in an uproar over 1, yes it's a terrible tragedy, but if this was a city of 800,000 people with 1 murder, that'd be the safest city in America. DACA isn't a threat to you or anyone else's safety. Trump has basically already agreed to keep the DACA people here. Get as angry as you want, they aren't leaving. Put your time and energy to something useful and something you can actually change.
One murder is too many for someone who shouldn't be here in the first place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies