Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2017, 12:02 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,551,448 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Ever bit of the Dossier has been debunked thoroughly. From Donald in a hotel room to some guy that has never ever been to Russia. It was all made up and the more lies included, the more Hillary and Wasserman Schultz paid for it. they are saying it cost the DNC and Hillary's Campaign 12 million now. No one lets go of 12 million unless they know what they are buying, no matter what lawyer privileges have been granted.

What is so damaging to our Republic is, it was used by our own government as a weapon against their enemy. Peoples Liberties, are the enemy of any government.
Nope. "Every bit" of the dossier has not been 'debunked thoroughly". Not even close.

Who cares who paid for it? That's what ya'll said when Emails were stolen and published. "Who cares if they were stolen illegally; what matters is what's IN them". That's what ya'll said over and over.

Never mind that a conservative firm hired Fusion Gps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Dossier consists of 17 intelligence reports, some have checked out, others are inconsequential, others are as yet unproven.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.387f333bb3a1

The Russian guy who was the most likely source for some of the reports was found dead in the trunk of his Lexus shortly after Trump insisted on knowing dossier sources.

Foul play is suspected.
Weird, huh. Follow the trail of dead Russians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silibran View Post
I think there will be collateral damage, even to dems. But the fact that Trump is accusing Hillary again tells me he is trying to divert. I thnk Trump is afraid. I thnk there are two areas that he might be afraid about: a charge of obstruction of justice and illegal money laundering through Russia or something like.

There is something though, IMO.
I suspect you are right about all of that,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two boys View Post
Agreed......everyone is pointing fingers at Trump people, however, reports of the last several days would make me think Hilliary and Obama are concerned about what is coming up. From what I heard is that actions were taken to dig up anti-Trump dirt during the election with Russia. This is supposedly not illegal....the part that it went through Obama’s desk when he was President and he was aware of this......that is the issue.

And how about the Uranium deal and the millions that went to the Clinton Foundation? Our national safety was put on the line. Investigators will take place about this. The media will not cover this. To them it is all about Trump and always will be for the whole time he is in office.
The uranium deal happened in what 2010? It ain't exactly news, dude. It was EXTENSIVELY covered at the time but you may not have been paying attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Well, now that Fox News is reporting it, it must be true, right?
Evidently. If Fox and CNN report the exactly the same thing - Trumpers still think CNN is lying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Well, based on the comments they all think it's Hillary who is being indicted.
If you watch Fox news - you would think that Hillary was President. That's all they talk about 24/7 is Hillary. It's hilarious.

Old 10-28-2017, 12:05 PM

5,793 posts, read 5,115,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
One thing we know for certain: It won't be Shrillery Clinton.
Right...because she lost and she is not the president. Nobody cares about what she did. Lots of people care about what trump and his peons did.

Old 10-28-2017, 12:15 PM

1,816 posts, read 1,151,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Any guesses on who may be in custody Monday...?

Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation - CNNPolitics
Doesn't matter as this is the first step towards exposing the Dotard piece of crap and crippling him and his crumbling Presidency. Can't wait for this movie to get underway!

Old 10-28-2017, 12:19 PM

30,190 posts, read 11,833,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
It was confirmed by CNN, Reuters, WSJ, and the Guardian.
CNN broke the story.

Old 10-28-2017, 12:31 PM

37,195 posts, read 19,241,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Two boys View Post
Agreed......everyone is pointing fingers at Trump people, however, reports of the last several days would make me think Hilliary and Obama are concerned about what is coming up. From what I heard is that actions were taken to dig up anti-Trump dirt during the election with Russia. This is supposedly not illegal....the part that it went through Obama’s desk when he was President and he was aware of this......that is the issue.

And how about the Uranium deal and the millions that went to the Clinton Foundation? Our national safety was put on the line. Investigators will take place about this. The media will not cover this. To them it is all about Trump and always will be for the whole time he is in office.
See post #326.

Old 10-28-2017, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
Stand by. Long shot but if Don Jr and or Kushner have been indicted possible firing of Mueller and pardons triggering a constitutional crisis. Things could be very interesting.
I don't think Mueller will focus on them early unless there are state charges for them also. He'll nail them down after daddy.

Old 10-28-2017, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Dossier consists of 17 intelligence reports, some have checked out, others are inconsequential, others are as yet unproven.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.387f333bb3a1

The Russian guy who was the most likely source for some of the reports was found dead in the trunk of his Lexus shortly after Trump insisted on knowing dossier sources.

Foul play is suspected.
Vlad does not play well with others. Thank Goddess that Trump is not nearly smart enough to emulate him.

Old 10-28-2017, 12:42 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,785,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
CNN broke the story.
Yes, and the other news stories confirmed CNN's reporting.

Old 10-28-2017, 12:48 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,828,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I guess you never heard the saying in legal circles that says, you can indict a ham sandwich.
I wouldn't worry about it. It's a big nothing burger.

Old 10-28-2017, 12:50 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,828,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
If Trump has to step down (which won't happen) then Pence is president. How would this be bad?
Because Pence is as bad as Trump. He'd take us back to the 50s with his archaic hard right views.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies