Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-23-2017, 11:23 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,795,786 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Yes they are. Trump has been provoking North Korea for months because Republicans love wars and can't help themselves. North Korea will be Trump's Iraq.
This has been brewing a LONG time. N. Korea is no angel in this whole thing either. Shoot....Obama warned Trump of N. Korea before he even took office.
As long as our friends make it back from their deployment safely in that area, that is all I am worried about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2017, 11:29 PM

5,993 posts, read 3,732,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Surprised to see you are watching CNN.
It's okay. The article didn't say anything bad about Trump so it passes the Trumpling censors. Otherwise it would have been scoffed at and labeled "fake news".

Old 12-24-2017, 06:53 AM

3,368 posts, read 1,604,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug07 View Post
This has been brewing a LONG time. N. Korea is no angel in this whole thing either. Shoot....Obama warned Trump of N. Korea before he even took office.
As long as our friends make it back from their deployment safely in that area, that is all I am worried about.
South Korea... deployment...?

Old 12-24-2017, 08:50 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,093,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
If Trump gets us into a war with North Korea, yes, I will blame Trump. North Korea is a mess, not enough food, the people underfed and physically small and many are drug addicted. We don't need to resort to war but IMO Trump will consider it "presidential" because he's small-minded and the opposite of a statesman.

"My main business was selling ice. I think that 70 or 80 percent of the adults in Hoeryong city were using ice. My customers were just ordinary people. Police officers, security agents, party members, teachers, doctors. Ice made a really good gift for birthday parties or for high school graduation presents. It makes you feel good and helps you release stress, and it really helps relations between men and women. My 76-year-old mother was using it because she had low blood pressure, and it worked well. Lots of police officers and security agents would come to my house to smoke, and of course I didn’t charge them — they were my protection. They would come by during their lunch break, stop by my house. The head of the secret police in my area was almost living at my house."

LIFE UNDER KIM JONG UN
Recent North Korean escapees relate how the secretive country has changed under the “Great Successor.â€

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.feef8b938761
So you would prefer to let him place nuclear or anthrax on his missiles and let them threaten us?

Old 12-24-2017, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I’m more prepared than most people but less prepared than a small amount of others.

I have prepared for any number of man made or natural disasters.

I know that I need to take care of my family and not expect the government to do so.

I live on a lake. I have water purification systems, months worth of food and the ability to get more food.

I hope I never have to use my insurance, but I’m glad I have it.

My desire is to one day throw it all away and say, “ Well, that was a waste of a very tiny portion of the money I’ve made.â€
More power to ya. It seems that every 4 decades or so man's madness just bubbles up and needs to be dealt with.

Old 12-24-2017, 10:48 AM

4,344 posts, read 5,795,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo302 View Post
South Korea... deployment...?
Yes. We have been sending troops there for deployment for a few years now.

Old 12-24-2017, 12:34 PM

3,368 posts, read 1,604,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug07 View Post
Yes. We have been sending troops there for deployment for a few years now.
Sorry, I meant it as humor. It's a running gag about the terminology.

Old 12-24-2017, 07:04 PM

Its like watching a house of cards adding adding and adding.....until the breeze blows it apart. It does not matter whose to blame if the bullets start.

Old 12-25-2017, 06:20 PM

1,058 posts, read 1,249,317 times
Sadly, every day we do nothing puts our country at more risk. I know Seoul would take the brunt of the devastation, but we gotta protect our own country first.

Old 12-25-2017, 06:31 PM

19,743 posts, read 22,641,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbeechuk View Post
Sadly, every day we do nothing puts our country at more risk. I know Seoul would take the brunt of the devastation, but we gotta protect our own country first.
Uh.. millions of lives at stake. You and I are no more important than them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies