Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2017, 07:11 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,106,096 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
I don't see any need to keep prodding the little loser he just wants left alone. It's doubtful NK would launch a nuke first.
Wake up sunshine. The wolf is at the door of a major US city and he wants to eat your children.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2017, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Honestly, Trump is making it worst. Why in the world would he call him rocket man. Trump has no idea how diplomacy works. And this is hurting our country big time
He is trying to prod the man into making an error. This is the MEMO.

Old 10-29-2017, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Way ahead of ya...........

Hold Fast

Old 10-29-2017, 07:19 AM

Just a comment.

This is not about our President. This is about a nation led by a monster who has provoked by shooting missiles over a peaceful country, fired a missile on the 4th of July over that country/ That missile has the capability to reach a United States city. The reach of an EMP would be catastrophic perhaps more so than a nuclear device.

War is coming. If you don't want to listen to me the don't, but don't contribute your feeble minded lazy and petulant thoughts to this thread. If you ever had a father who fought, a brother who defended or a hero in your corner you would know what this is about.

Old 10-29-2017, 07:21 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Hold Fast
Always do, I would suggest others start thinking of the future in a more realistic manner. Heck, it is just not the threat of war that we need to be aware of, look at all the natural disasters that occur, several this year alone. It amazed me and the wife when we saw people say they had no food and it had not been a day since the Hurricane hit them, and some people actually left their homes without shoes or actual clothes other than their PJ's, WTF, are people really that stupid, the answer is yes, many actually are. We ever have a Nation wide emergency many people are simply not gonna make it.

Old 10-29-2017, 07:34 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fibonacci View Post
What exactly is NK going to do with a nuke? Nothing. Totalitarian regimes always fall in the long run, but I fear our lobster in chief does not have have the foresight to play the long game and understand this. The US dealt with a Russia that was 1000x more of a threat and didn't start a nuclear war, we can do the same with NK and play the isolation and MAD game all over again. The other option is impossible. You can not start a preemptive war and risk millions of peoples' lives in SK and Japan. The moment the US drops a single bomb Seoul as well as thousands of US troops will get bombarded with not only will the massive artillery but also with the nastiest chemical and biological weapons you can think of. NK is not the Iraqi army or Afghanistan, they're one nasty black hole that also has highly trained troops that we don't want to get sucked into. The US can not start a war and put millions of other peoples' lives on the line. And this is the trap Russia and China really want the US to fall into - IF the US ever starts a preemptive war in NK that costs millions of SK and Japanese lives right off the bat expect the US to immediately lose all credibility and their hegemony for the next 200 years. Play the smarter long game. NK is probably only 1 famine away from complete collapse
Agree with your logic but trump and Kim live in alternate realities where their actions can bring about deluded consequences.
I'm not so worried about trump taking out Kim if needed but i do wonder what China and Russia will then do if America gets heavy with NK

Old 10-29-2017, 07:38 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,594,283 times
Quote:
Always do, I would suggest others start thinking of the future in a more realistic manner. Heck, it is just not the threat of war that we need to be aware of, look at all the natural disasters that occur, several this year alone. It amazed me and the wife when we saw people say they had no food and it had not been a day since the Hurricane hit them, and some people actually left their homes without shoes or actual clothes other than their PJ's, WTF, are people really that stupid, the answer is yes, many actually are. We ever have a Nation wide emergency many people are simply not gonna make it.
I agree with you on this one. Many people do not know how to prepare or take basic care of themselves.

Old 10-29-2017, 07:52 AM

2,842 posts, read 2,329,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I agree with you on this one. Many people do not know how to prepare or take basic care of themselves.
Yep. Water (Water purifiers), food, ammo, gas, cold weather gear, a packed bug out bag, etc...

Most Americans have never been in a place where there isn't a functioning central government. As a combat vet, I have. I doubt we'll end up in a war with NK, but if we do the consequences for most sheeple will be severe.

Old 10-29-2017, 07:56 AM

20,111 posts, read 9,023,728 times
what happened to Kim? Seems like President Trump shut him down

Old 10-29-2017, 07:57 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,368,921 times
Quote:
Addiction to daddy government is real. Agreed there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies