Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which party tolerates perverts more?
Republicans tolerate perverts more. 69 41.57%
Democrats tolerate perverts more. 66 39.76%
Both parties equally tolerate perverts. 27 16.27%
Neither party tolerates perverts. 4 2.41%
Voters: 166. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2017, 06:32 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,115,103 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
That's just a flat out lie.
Grabbing women by the ***** isn't worse than putting your hands on their ****?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2017, 06:33 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,627,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Grabbing women by the ***** isn't worse than putting your hands on their ****?
Read the post above. Do I need to dumb it down for you?

Old 11-17-2017, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Trump said:

Is English not your first language? Should I explain the word "let" to you?
Way to leave the quote out of context. But you're the one supporting the dirt bag so...

Quote:
You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Grab 'em by the *****. You can do anything.
So with no warning, no approval, no green lights Trump starts kissing and grabbing *****. So explain to us non-English speakers where "let" comes into play?

Old 11-17-2017, 06:41 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,944,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
Both parties have plenty of perverts. I'm of the opinion that someone has to be amoral or immoral to want to be a politician at any level above local government (and even that is questionable). This question has to do if one of the two main parties is more likely to tolerate or defend its perverts.

From my perspective on the right, it seems to me that Republicans have a knee-jerk tendency to toss out any suspected pervert with or without evidence. Larry Craig, Bob Packwood,etc. are shown the door almost immediately. Hell, Larry Craig was engaging in a celebrated Democrat activity. On the other hand, Democrats have tolerated Bill "Riding Dirty" Clinton, Hillary Clinton's personal destruction of women Clinton has abused, Ted Kennedy and Chris Dodd's waitress sandwiches, Joe "Handsy" Biden, JFK, RFK, and the list goes on.

Curious how everyone sees it. To be fair, the Republicans do tout themselves as the party of family values, so it would make sense that hey have to be mindful of perverts for that reason. Democrats are the anti-family values party, so it would make sense that they would be a bit more tolerant of perverts.
Not thinking your poll is working out the way you expected.

Old 11-17-2017, 06:42 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,884,675 times
Both.
The dems defended Bill Clinton tooth and nail.
The GOP defends their own the same way.
With power comes corruption. Some hide it better than others.

Old 11-17-2017, 06:50 PM

30,641 posts, read 18,242,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
You have a confession from Donald Trump admitting he's dine far worse than grab **** over a flak jacket.

Oh and there's the fact that Trump has 16 WOMEN CLAIMING HE SEXUALLY ASSAULTED THEM
Ah, another leftist who doesn't seem to fully comprehend the English language, I see. As I have repeated multiple times, Donald J. Trump explicitly stated that "they let" him do what he described. Hence, consent clear here. Only someone who wants to read something into what was not actually stated will claim that this is a confession of wrongdoing. I've stated before that the comments were crude and irresponsible. But if we start hemming people up for private conversations (that don't even touch on illegality), then we'd all be in big trouble. Moreover, crude/irresponsible comments don't equate to illegal behavior, no matter how much the left wants it to be the case.

So, again, no I will not condemn someone based on mere allegations (to your 16 women point). It goes against my notion of justice and fairness. If, however, there is corroborating evidence to support wrongdoing, then I'm all for punishment.

Old 11-17-2017, 06:52 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,115,337 times
Ahh, this is such a ringing endorsement for both parties.

Old 11-17-2017, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Ah, another leftist who doesn't seem to fully comprehend the English language, I see. As I have repeated multiple times, Donald J. Trump explicitly stated that "they let" him do what he described. Hence, consent clear here. Only someone who wants to read something into what was not actually stated will claim that this is a confession of wrongdoing. I've stated before that the comments were crude and irresponsible. But if we start hemming people up for private conversations (that don't even touch on illegality), then we'd all be in big trouble. Moreover, crude/irresponsible comments don't equate to illegal behavior, no matter how much the left wants it to be the case.

So, again, no I will not condemn someone based on mere allegations (to your 16 women point). It goes against my notion of justice and fairness. If, however, there is corroborating evidence to support wrongdoing, then I'm all for punishment.
I put his full quote in context unlike some other trolls. According to Trump... he does it automatically, without waiting for any go ahead. Please explain to us non-rapists how you understand where permission was granted for Trump to grab ***** when he admits he doesn't even wait for permission?

And knowing that his MO is to not wait for permission before he sexually assaultn someone... Why are you surprised that there are women who have claimed he sexually assaulted them?

Old 11-17-2017, 06:58 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,542,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
Ahh, this is such a ringing endorsement for both parties.

Yet they are the ones who keep getting voted in how people can say that they want what's good for all American's is what's confusing me.

Old 11-17-2017, 06:59 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,550,307 times
Lightbulb Which political party defends/tolerates its perverts the most?

Pubs

Neither should tolerate even a teaspoon of that crap.

Unfortunately, both get away with more than they should.

Looks like that's about to change and it's way past due.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies