Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2017, 08:31 AM

3,564 posts, read 1,926,458 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Sexiness whispers: "Psssssst. You. Yes, you. I'm betting you like this. Don't you?"
Sluttiness yanks up its skirt and screams: "Anyone! Anyone!! SOMEBODY here wants to hit this!! Amirite?? AMIRITE?! Come on! Whatcha waiting for?"

There is nothing wrong for women to dress sexy, for her man and for herself.
There is nothing wrong for women to dress "slutty" either, for her man or for herself.

Old 12-14-2017, 08:44 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,663,797 times
Quote:
Sexiness whispers: "Psssssst. You. Yes, you. I'm betting you like this. Don't you?"
Sluttiness yanks up its skirt and screams: "Anyone! Anyone!! SOMEBODY here wants to hit this!! Amirite?? AMIRITE?! Come on! Whatcha waiting for?"

There is nothing wrong for women to dress sexy, for her man and for herself.
women can dress how they want.. some will get more attention than others but it doesn't mean a man gets to sexually assault or harass her just because she dresses a certain way.

Old 12-14-2017, 08:48 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,315,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Women are toxic.

I have very little to do with them.
I think I speak for 99.99% of women when I say: WHEW.

You'll be missed.

Old 12-14-2017, 08:49 AM

39,246 posts, read 27,645,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
I find this unfair to men. Call me old fashioned. If we are asking men to make changes in their inappropriate behavior, I think as women we need to stop sending inappropriate sexual signals with highly sexually provocative clothing (or lack of) and sexually provocative behavior.

I am not justifying sexual harassment and sexual violence, I am merely confused at the double standard and hypocrisy
I see with many young women these days.
I have to respectfully disagree with you.

There are women out there who are attracted to taken men or married men. To them, it is about power. I can never understand this. To me, a married man belongs (for lack of a better word) to another lady. I simply don't understand how can a woman with self respect is willing to share love with another lady. This makes no sense. I have a friend who is only attracted to married men. To her, it is all about power. Love has nothing to do with it, in her mind, getting a married man to bed means "I am better than his wife." It is sickening to say the least. Should men stop wearing their wedding bands around her?

‘No’ Means ‘No’: It Really Is That Simple When It Comes To Consent. It doesn't matter how a woman chooses to dress like. Good men know how to respect boundaries. Good women know how to respect other women's relationship and marriage. It is really that simple.

Old 12-14-2017, 08:51 AM

8,224 posts, read 3,504,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Here's a little comparison....

While a guy is out playing tennis or trying to make sales quotas on those new copying machines, many women are changing diapers of the elderly, providing 24/7/365 care to the disabled, babies and elderly and so on.

For some reason guys seem to prefer that office work.
Hell no. Can't sit still behind a desk or cubicle. That's the equivalent of being tossed in a holding cell.

I'd rather build an engine, a house, lug around 90 pound cast iron cylinder heads, twist and contort to get into tight confines of an engine bay to get that hidden bolt, weld up a roll cage, carry a couple bundles of shingles up a ladder, run a machine to move earth, climb a tree and saw it down in sections, anything but sit at a desk...

Old 12-14-2017, 08:57 AM

3,564 posts, read 1,926,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
As a senior female who went through the whole women's liberation of the 60-70s that demanded men not see us as sexual objects, I find it ironic and sad that many of today's young women dress and act as blatant sexual objects. What we once called "slutty" dress and behavior is now quite fashionable.

I find this unfair to men. Call me old fashioned. If we are asking men to make changes in their inappropriate behavior, I think as women we need to stop sending inappropriate sexual signals with highly sexually provocative clothing (or lack of) and sexually provocative behavior.

I am not justifying sexual harassment and sexual violence, I am merely confused at the double standard and hypocrisy
I see with many young women these days.
I would call you some other things before "old fashioned"
Choosing what clothes to wear is completely different than choosing to verbally or physically harass another person.

Old 12-14-2017, 08:57 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,663,797 times
Quote:
I have to respectfully disagree with you.

There are women out there who are attracted to taken men or married men. To them, it is about power. I can never understand this. To me, a married man belongs (for lack of a better word) to another lady. I simply don't understand how can a woman with self respect is willing to share love with another lady. This makes no sense. I have a friend who is only attracted to married men. To her, it is all about power. Love has nothing to do with it, in her mind, getting a married man to bed means "I am better than his wife." It is sickening to say the least. Should men stop wearing their wedding bands around her?

‘No’ Means ‘No’: It Really Is That Simple When It Comes To Consent. It doesn't matter how a woman chooses to dress like. Good men know how to respect boundaries. Good women know how to respect other women's relationship and marriage. It is really that simple.
are you still friends with this woman?

if so, why?

Old 12-14-2017, 09:00 AM

39,246 posts, read 27,645,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
are you still friends with this woman?

if so, why?
She moved to another state. I should have said "Acquaintance " we were never that close. She was my water polo teammate. We used to practice and compete together.

Old 12-14-2017, 09:15 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,685,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
Okay, Oedepus.

It really isn't hard to figure out.

Why do you think from the beginning of time, women have tried to change men, and failed. The leading cause of divorce. Changing your man you loved, into someone you hate. All because women do not understand men and what makes them tick.

Old 12-14-2017, 09:21 AM

80 posts, read 47,169 times
Who knew that there were so many little boys on CD who are scared of women?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies