Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2018, 07:02 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyRUMad View Post
When he was first elected I found myself reading every Tweet and watching his speeches, news casts, etc.

After a year of it, I just ignore him. I see a tweet and literally don’t read it. If the news quotes it, I skip the story or read the first sentence or two of the story and just disregard.

Every tweet or speech is just him putting someone, some agency, some country, or some company down. The term “fake news” has been played out.

In summary, Trump is boring. He’s a clown.

I don’t even pay attention to the guy anymore. Do you?
He was always a clown but much more interesting as a candidate.

He still entertains but it isn't the same now that he's "the system".

We need him to run again, perhaps against Pocahontas, to have more fun like 2016.

Old 01-02-2018, 08:02 PM

144 posts, read 94,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyRUMad View Post
I don’t even pay attention to the guy anymore. Do you?
Trump is a never-ending source of material for comedians. I thought he was just "popular" in the US, but turns out he's providing material all over the world. For example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNsp6oz-RxM

So yes, I pay attention for the dark humor.

Old 01-03-2018, 05:23 AM

8,383 posts, read 4,372,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
I am literally terrified Trump will start a nuclear war. I have had a long good life and I am not afraid of dying. But I would like to hope my children and grandchildren will have a chance to live out their lives. Trump is a fool. A gold fish in a tank of piranhas. His ego will lead him to extreme measures rather than take any slight. He has done so over and over already. It is not hard to see him escalating a world crisis in an emotional fit.
Just to validate

"North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!" D. Trump

Old 01-03-2018, 05:28 AM

27,578 posts, read 28,687,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Just to validate

"North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!" D. Trump
It is pure theater and not much else.

Most likely, North Korea is going to undergo a painful regime change in the not too distant future.

Old 01-03-2018, 05:30 AM

20,115 posts, read 9,032,117 times
Hillary lost, accept it, President Trump won. He is your leader, follow along, frowns are optional. Poor little things.

'Get on with your miserable lives.

Old 01-03-2018, 05:33 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,213,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
trump's policy decisions have been stellar. he is doing a great job leading this country out of the progressive hell of the last 8 years.

the ones to ignore are the rude, obnoxious, shrill far left who would hate any republican in the white house....as they have hated and tried to discredit every republican president since I can remember. the leftist shrieking, bullying, and violent attempts to shut down anyone who thinks much less speaks differently than them has to stop. the social justice warrior progressives are truly despicable, not trump. not the republicans in congress.

the country rejected progressives and progressivism wholesale, but they still continue their intimidation tactics. we, the voters of this country will fight you. you can't be allowed continue this harassment. not anymore. no more.
Yes, they relentlessly went after Bush2 and he never pushed back. No matter what Repub is in office this abusive media attacks are going to happen.

There now exists tools for people get their message out without relying on the old established media outlets. Newspapers are dying and major news outlets have lost much of their audience.

Old 01-03-2018, 05:38 AM

8,383 posts, read 4,372,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Hillary lost, accept it, President Trump won. He is your leader, follow along, frowns are optional. Poor little things.

'Get on with your miserable lives.
The US and NK are threatening to nuke each other and all you can say is 'Hillary lost'?

No wonder we have an idiot in office.

Old 01-03-2018, 06:00 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,847,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
He was always a clown but much more interesting as a candidate.

He still entertains but it isn't the same now that he's "the system".

We need him to run again, perhaps against Pocahontas, to have more fun like 2016.
He would be funny, except he is the leader of our country and capable of way too much. For instance saying his nuclear button is bigger than North Korea's leader is not funny; but provocative. I really think he wants a war, so he can go down in history as a great leader.

We don't need Kim or Trump or Haley starting any nuclear wars; this is very serious. If Trump does not resign or is kicked out soon, we may be in for real disaster.

Old 01-03-2018, 06:09 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,390,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
I think it's cute that the ONLY thing you care about is upsetting the left not that Trump sucks as a president it's only because he upsets the left.

Welcome to what's wrong with America.
I am glad you think its cute... That's not the only thing. That's just what this thread is about.

And from where I am sitting, Trump has done what he said he would. Which is exactly what I wanted from whomever got elected. He is the opposite of suck.
the tweets are just a nice bonus.

Old 01-03-2018, 06:17 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,390,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
No one takes him seriously anymore, too much hyperbole, too many lies.

This week he was taking credit for no jet liner accidents, nest week he will take credit for gravity.
oh my friend. The leftist media and their sycophants certainly do take him seriously. We hear their howls almost daily.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies