Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2018, 03:12 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,357,659 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
You have a long history of putting out false information on this issue, you are well know for that.

There was 100+ emails that were confirmed to be classified at the time Hillary sent, or recieved the emails.

Second, Hillary, and her lawyer did not have the authority to delete those emails, they needed to be turned over to the State Department, and they would make the determination if they were government records.
I simply tell the story of what actually happened which the Right Wing is unable to understand.

The documents claimed to be classified were based upon their subject matter. None were initiated outside of The State Dept. That was Clinton's turf.

A grand total of 3 were claimed to have actual classified markings of confidential. That marking was likely incorrect and really quite irrelevant.

There is no law or regulation that required Clinton to clear her emails with the government. Her lawyers set up what they believed was a rational plan to separate those which the government had a right to from those which it did not. Perhaps it could have been better done but that is in no way criminal. And again Comey confirmed that Clinton never directed anyone to destroy the emails.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2018, 03:20 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,585,685 times
Trump is not going to be impeached or removed from office.

Hillary is not going to jail.

The End.

Old 01-07-2018, 04:40 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,100,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
I simply tell the story of what actually happened which the Right Wing is unable to understand.

The documents claimed to be classified were based upon their subject matter. None were initiated outside of The State Dept. That was Clinton's turf.

A grand total of 3 were claimed to have actual classified markings of confidential. That marking was likely incorrect and really quite irrelevant.

There is no law or regulation that required Clinton to clear her emails with the government. Her lawyers set up what they believed was a rational plan to separate those which the government had a right to from those which it did not. Perhaps it could have been better done but that is in no way criminal. And again Comey confirmed that Clinton never directed anyone to destroy the emails.
Like I said, you are well known for making false statements on this matter.

It's a fact that 100+ emails were confirmed to be classified at the time they were sent, or recieved.

The IG report confirmed that Hillary was required to turn over all her emails before she left the State Department.

Old 01-07-2018, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Like I said, you are well known for making false statements on this matter.

It's a fact that 100+ emails were confirmed to be classified at the time they were sent, or recieved.

The IG report confirmed that Hillary was required to turn over all her emails before she left the State Department.
Again there is no regulation that Clinton turn over any personal emails.

None of the so called TS emails had any classified markings and all originated in the State Dept. The authority to classify documents in the State Dept was Clinton's and her delegates. No Agency has a right to classify State Dept documents. They may well insist that the subject matters required classification but they have no right to actually classify. Comey has no expertise on what must be classified. He simply quoted other agencies who have no such authority either.

And I shall continue to post the truth as you Right Wingers post lies. Get used to it.

Old 01-07-2018, 05:10 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,537,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoot N Annie View Post
Trump is not going to be impeached or removed from office.

Hillary is not going to jail.

The End.
Truth.

Old 01-07-2018, 05:14 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,574,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Designed to distract from all the other things Trump and Sessions are doing. Trump will scream "lock her up" while Don Jr. is "cracked like an egg on national television" as Bannon said.

Ha Ha, Your funny with your none sense.

Old 01-07-2018, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Again there is no regulation that Clinton turn over any personal emails.

None of the so called TS emails had any classified markings and all originated in the State Dept. The authority to classify documents in the State Dept was Clinton's and her delegates. No Agency has a right to classify State Dept documents. They may well insist that the subject matters required classification but they have no right to actually classify. Comey has no expertise on what must be classified. He simply quoted other agencies who have no such authority either.

And I shall continue to post the truth as you Right Wingers post lies. Get used to it.

Total BS if anyone watched the hearings and interviews. Problem is that the truth to Liberals is CNN the Communist Network, and Fake News like MSNBC. We all know that many of the e-mails where indeed classified and marked as such, and this was verified by the people that actually saw them, so what "truth" are you going to believe? Some Liberal Trump Hater who says he is going to post the truth, like CNN, or what you already know and see. No brainer...LOL

Old 01-07-2018, 05:23 PM

Quote:

BS Fake Liberal Song, Dance, and Mirrors. Hillary did nothing wrong, its all a hate plot, etc, etc, etc,. Typical Liberal BS. We already know that the e-mail thingy was illegal, there where classified e-mails, and she broke the Law over and over. Its all documented, and you can't spin your self and her out of that , Get used to it.

Old 01-07-2018, 05:25 PM

Quote:

You and CNN, the Commie News Network....LOL....Funny..

Old 01-07-2018, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Total BS if anyone watched the hearings and interviews. Problem is that the truth to Liberals is CNN the Communist Network, and Fake News like MSNBC. We all know that many of the e-mails where indeed classified and marked as such, and this was verified by the people that actually saw them, so what "truth" are you going to believe? Some Liberal Trump Hater who says he is going to post the truth, like CNN, or what you already know and see. No brainer...LOL
Post is yet another lie. Seems all the RW can do. I actually listen more to Fox and the altright than i do to MSNBC. I listen once in a while to CNN but more to Rush and Hannity. But mostly I read the actual record. You should try it. It is liberating when the true believers charge.

There is absolutely no testimony that anything involved had any classified markings with the exception of the three (c) markings reported by Comey. That is utterly clear in the record..

It is a shame the RW cannot simply stick to the truth. What Clinton did was wrong and worse stupid. And in fact I think the worse thing was it proved the staff she selected was not up to the role. Executives running such operations need staff to keep them out of trouble. And obviously this willful lady did not get the direction she needed.

And I am not particularly liberal...perhaps on some social issues. But I am much more in favor of simple truth. You guys should try it Help you live with the Pandora's box you have opened with Trump. And by the way I do not think he will be impeached though I think the Republicans may attempt it But the Dems will end up preferring him to Pence and will block it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies