Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2018, 06:29 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,274,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Can you prove that any harm came from Hillary's recklessness?
Tremendously weak argument.

Question: What harm comes from someone drinking and driving, if there was no accident and nobody got hurt.
Answer: none
However, it's still a CRIME !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2018, 09:30 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
It is not relevant who deleted them.

Hilary was the person who had custody of those classified emails, she is responsible for handling them properly.

If Hilary took home top secret memos and left them unattended, she committed a felony. It does not matter if her house maid thought she threw them in the trash can, or if Hilary thought she did. Either way, the memo was improperly handled, improperly stored, and improperly destroyed, since the FBI was able to go in there and recover the top secret memo.

If they could delete them, they could view them. Did this person have security clearance? Who gave him permission to view and delete 30,000 e-mails on a government server(It becomes government property once classified government property is on it)

Old 01-06-2018, 12:15 PM

37,982 posts, read 22,163,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbernard View Post
Wow, you are REACHING. Read it....again...slowly. And pay close attention to what I highlighted. She said to delete her PERSONAL emails. Deleting her PERSONAL emails was NOT a crime.

The subpoena was not for every single email, including personal emails. Sorry, try again.
It's been proven to you time again, that not only did Hilary admit to deleting emails. She claimed she only deleted non-work related emails, but the FBI recovered deleted emails from her server which were official, and which were classified.

You are missing the salient point here. Whether through purposeful intent, or gross negligence, Hilary Clinton mishandled classified material, by sending and receiving dozens of classified emails, which were all stored on her private, home server, in clear violation of federal law.

It does not matter if she deleted some of them or all of them. It's a crime to send, receive and store classified documents and correspondences in a non-secure, unauthorized manner. There is no question that she violated the law, all throughout her tenure as the US Sec. of State.

Old 01-06-2018, 12:24 PM

37,982 posts, read 22,163,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
If they could delete them, they could view them. Did this person have security clearance? Who gave him permission to view and delete 30,000 e-mails on a government server(It becomes government property once classified government property is on it)
That's another matter, isn't it. If Hilary not only improperly stored and transmitted classified material, did she also commit more crimes by intentionally giving people unauthorized access?

Hilary cannot use the "oops, I was too freaking stupid, and didn't realize I was improperly handling classified material" excuses.

There have been other people in the past, have not been fully prosecuted, because they only mishandled a document or two, and it was determined that the material was never in any danger of falling into enemy hands. I know,a few people in the military who were found guilty of this. They lost their clearances, had to pay huge fines, and some lost a rank or two.

But Hilary repeatedly mishandled upwards of a hundred documents, allowed unauthorized people access, and stored documents in non-secure locations, and improperly destroyed some documents, over a four year period. It is very probable they were intercepted by enemy, foreign nation states.

Old 01-06-2018, 12:58 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,455,042 times
Sounds good to me. I get nothing from defending Hillary. I say investigate away and bring charges if crimes were committed.

And do the same for Trump.

Old 01-06-2018, 01:36 PM

46,313 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Sounds good to me. I get nothing from defending Hillary. I say investigate away and bring charges if crimes were committed.

And do the same for Trump.
Agreed, however, those of us with a SC/TS are scratching their heads on why hillary still has any clearance.....

The rules are very clear, "intent" means noting. If I accidentally leave a top secret file on my desk and security see's it, they take it....I had no intent to do wrong, but I accidentally did....

Old 01-06-2018, 05:11 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,639,515 times
Fun thread for the right wing to fantasize about finally getting a clinton. But ya got nothing other than a pliant GOP and DOJ who are breaking their oaths to protect Trump and themselves for a few months longer.

But it will come to nothing. You have no new evidence (despite your hype) and this is well trodden ground. In fact Hillary might be able to bring a case against the DOJ. You guys are doing what you do every other week, ie getting yourselves whipped up into yet another frenzy only to find it comes to nothing. just like it does each and every single time for 20 years..

knock your socks off kids, ya got nothing .

Old 01-06-2018, 05:19 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,761,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Fun thread for the right wing to fantasize about finally getting a clinton. But ya got nothing other than a pliant GOP and DOJ who are breaking their oaths to protect Trump and themselves for a few months longer.

But it will come to nothing. You have no new evidence (despite your hype) and this is well trodden ground. In fact Hillary might be able to bring a case against the DOJ. You guys are doing what you do every other week, ie getting yourselves whipped up into yet another frenzy only to find it comes to nothing. just like it does each and every single time for 20 years..

knock your socks off kids, ya got nothing .
You know what's funny...the left getting so worked up to try to avoid discussing the subject as the left is terrified to get more bad news so the left comes up with was used under Reagan. The insane and crazy attacks while it only shows how nuts the left is.

Any common sense person would be worried that anyone on the left of right can do what's Hillary did and so far gotten away with.

It seems this time it may not so easy to get away from this.

My guess is that Hillary will go down for not paying taxes like in the end Al Capone was charged and convicted for. Federal prison. She can join Blago!

Old 01-06-2018, 05:29 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,639,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
You know what's funny...the left getting so worked up to try to avoid discussing the subject as the left is terrified to get more bad news so the left comes up with was used under Reagan. The insane and crazy attacks while it only shows how nuts the left is.

Any common sense person would be worried that anyone on the left of right can do what's Hillary did and so far gotten away with.

It seems this time it may not so easy to get away from this.

My guess is that Hillary will go down for not paying taxes like in the end Al Capone was charged and convicted for. Federal prison. She can join Blago!
Nope you are just making noise.

You guys got nothing new and thus the whole thing is a head fake. Hillary's foundation is clean as a whistle, Hillary's "emails" is no big deal and she was completely cleared of any chargeable offense. Uranium is a joke and ya got nothing there either.

This is all smoke to provide cover for trump but it is not working, the case is going forward, the charges are coming down the pipe and team trump is going to be pay for their treason.

IF I AM WRONG BENTLE, SHOW ME THE REAL WORLD EVIDENCE THAT WILL BUILD A CHARGEABLE OFFENSE .... (you won't cause it don't exist)

Old 01-06-2018, 05:32 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,630,750 times
Some trolls on here throw out all kinds of BULL and expect people to believe it because they are quoting a right wing rag...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies