Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2018, 08:36 AM

59,106 posts, read 27,340,319 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
No. Like suck-up Sessions wants to keep his infantile bosses' fading mind something to gabble over.

If Trey Gowdy could find nothing in almost 2 years of investigation, and if the FBI found nothing worth prosecuting before Gowdy took a fine-toothed comb to the evidence, Sessions isn't going to find anything.

Because it isn't there.

But Trump needs something to rant about, and Fox needs something to gossip over, so Sessions obliged. The Justice Dept. crew won't waste time beating this dead horse some more. And Sessions won't ever say it's dead, but it is.

Within 6 months, Sessions will be fired and gone, and it will all vanish in the fog.
" infantile"

I hope you don't think your childish insults are regarded as adult and intellectual.

"Those that cast the insult are usually the one GUILTY of the insult"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2018, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
The investigation is real, but it won't go anywhere. There's no new evidence, and Trey Gowdy's committee spent 2 years combing through what evidence exists. They couldn't find anything worthy of criminal charges, so Sessons won't find anything either.

Sessions was just making his boss happy by going through the motions. Trump needs distraction like a baby needs a pacifier.
"Trey Gowdy's committee spent 2 years combing through what evidence exists."

The FBiIand the DoJ under Obama, WITHHELD evidence from Congress.

I know, details, details, details.

Old 01-05-2018, 08:45 AM

3,992 posts, read 2,460,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The only issues I'm dealing with is, should I open 2 brick & mortar store fronts, with warehouses. Or think for growth and expend more working capital....Go big and do 3 and have a separate huge warehouse.
America is open for business. The hard part these days, is finding Professional, Responsible, with Integrity, Dependable and Educated people, to fill positions.

2001 I cut back bigtime and went solo. Building it back up by 2007, I saw what was on the horizon and sold the biz.
I cannot find a reason not to go big and live high on the hog for my golden years.
All I see is dollar signs when I wake up in the morning. I don't even need an alarm clock.

I'm constantly amazed by the captains of industry we seem to have here on CD who somehow have plenty of time to post on CD dozens of times a day while running their vast empires.

Old 01-05-2018, 08:49 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,281,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegabern View Post
Here we are, 2018, and conservatives are still talking about Hillary.

The gift that keeps giving. Once a criminal, always a criminal. And it looks like justice for her -- long delayed -- is coming quickly.

Old 01-05-2018, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Agreed.

The Trumpists need the distraction too. RussiaGate is very stressful for them.

The Trumpists think that the lefties care about Clinton being investigated. Wrong. The lefties don't care one way or another. It's the Trumpists that are obsessed with Clinton.

Pfft. Give 'em this pacifier so Fox News has something to talk about to keep the Trumpists occupied.
"RussiaGate is very stressful for them."

Do you meant the "investigation" that was started on a false premise and has going on for abort a year and NOTHING has come up about it. Even Sen DEM Feinstein who serves on the Senate Intelligence Committee has said, several times, she has seen NOTHING to confirm the allegations.

That INVESTIGATION?

The left is SOOO funny.

The demand a Special Prosecutor based on a false document but, ACTUAL evidence is provided and they deny its existence.

Old 01-05-2018, 08:52 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,894,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
" infantile"

I hope you don't think your childish insults are regarded as adult and intellectual.

"Those that cast the insult are usually the one GUILTY of the insult"
While you lob insults at another poster, perhaps you might have the time to actually consider whether Sessions might be thinking about his job security and that Trump has been making it very clear that he wants the DOJ to investigate Clinton (and put Ms Abedin in jail). The amount of turnover in this administration, the fact that Trump has repeatedly expressed dissatisfaction with Sessions, and that Trump has expressly stated what he wants the DOJ to do, may be what drives this madcap expenditure of taxpayer dollars. Because there's not any new evidence that's going to change the outcome of the investigation.

Old 01-05-2018, 08:52 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
BB: Do you believe that Hillary Clinton and John McCain are wearing ankle tracking devices?

I know you posted it, but do you actually believe it?

Amazingly enough - many people will believe it. Conservatives are completely gullible why they are usually targeted with fake news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegabern View Post
Here we are, 2018, and conservatives are still talking about Hillary.

They will never, ever stop talking about Hillary. She's a conservative wet dream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan53 View Post
I'm constantly amazed by the captains of industry we seem to have here on CD who somehow have plenty of time to post on CD dozens of times a day while running their vast empires.
LOL!

Old 01-05-2018, 08:53 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan53 View Post

I got people like you doing things for me. All I have to do is take phone calls, type up reports, invoices and write checks. It is a hard job.

Works smarter not harder. The more you learn the more you earn.
Being self employed is a hard life. I don't punch a time clock and my motivation is the $$$$ signs I see when my eyes pop open in the morning.

You may understand one day, when you feel like taking a risk and gaining control of your destiny, instead of someone else dictating your worth to you.

Old 01-05-2018, 08:55 AM

3,992 posts, read 2,460,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I got people like you doing things for me. All I have to do is take phone calls, type up reports, invoices and write checks. It is a hard job.

Works smarter not harder. The more you learn the more you earn.
Being self employed is a hard life. I don't punch a time clock and my motivation is the $$$$ signs I see when my eyes pop open in the morning.
sure!! Good for you!

Old 01-05-2018, 08:56 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
The gift that keeps giving. Once a criminal, always a criminal. And it looks like justice for her -- long delayed -- is coming quickly.

We want accountability, like common people are held to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies