Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2018, 11:35 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Oh, please.

She's been investigated to an extreme level, clearly they did go after her, and clearly she's not untouchable.

All the evidence is in and has been for a year. Something Comey and Lynch never planned to do. They just have to present it to a grand jury and we are off to the races.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2018, 11:36 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,894,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
All the evidence is in and has been for a year. Something Comey and Lynch never planned to do. They just have to present it to a grand jury and we are off to the races.
More wet dreams on your part.

Old 01-05-2018, 11:37 AM

Quote:
More wet dreams on your part.
Looks like my dreams come true and yours end up being haunting nightmares.
I talk about Hillary and you want to talk about me. It is getting harder and harder to defend her isn't it.

Old 01-05-2018, 11:40 AM

5,129 posts, read 2,599,470 times
Quote:
Oh, please.

She's been investigated to an extreme level, clearly they did go after her, and clearly she's not untouchable.
clearly is untouchable as she wasnt charged, despite being guilty of crimes.

didnt think you could show me where intent is part of the USC instead you try to backpedal to something else

here is the federal code on altering federal record. "Intent" is not in there as you claimed.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/44/3106

Old 01-05-2018, 11:45 AM

693 posts, read 357,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
clearly is untouchable as she wasnt charged, despite being guilty of crimes.

didnt think you could show me where intent is part of the USC instead you try to backpedal to something else

here is the federal code on altering federal record. "Intent" is not in there as you claimed.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/44/3106

"Addressing the Federal Records Act, NPR's Scott Horsley reported last month on the question of whether Clinton's exclusive reliance on a private email account violated it. Here's some of what he reported:

"A State Department spokeswoman says Hillary Clinton did not break any rules by relying solely on her personal email account. Federal law allows government officials to use personal email so long as relevant documents are preserved for history."

The law was amended in late 2014 to require that personal emails be transferred to government servers within 20 days. But that was after Clinton left office. Watchdog groups conceded that she may not have violated the text of the law"

Old 01-05-2018, 11:47 AM

5,705 posts, read 3,674,025 times
Lol. Totally dude. I suggest you clean up your own house first... probably by ridding it of that orange skank.

Old 01-05-2018, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbernard View Post
"Addressing the Federal Records Act, NPR's Scott Horsley reported last month on the question of whether Clinton's exclusive reliance on a private email account violated it. Here's some of what he reported:

"A State Department spokeswoman says Hillary Clinton did not break any rules by relying solely on her personal email account. Federal law allows government officials to use personal email so long as relevant documents are preserved for history."

The law was amended in late 2014 to require that personal emails be transferred to government servers within 20 days. But that was after Clinton left office. Watchdog groups conceded that she may not have violated the text of the law"

Pretty sure a Grand Jury will look into that.
All the evidence is in, including the coverup, bribes & blackmail

Old 01-05-2018, 11:48 AM

693 posts, read 357,523 times
Quote:
Pretty sure a Grand Jury will look into that.
All the evidence is in, including the coverup and bribes

Pretty sure they will look into it. And THEY will determine whether a willful crime was committed. Not arm chair investigators.

Old 01-05-2018, 11:55 AM

57,311 posts, read 26,236,916 times
Quote:
I think we just heard this fantasy with Uranium One, they can’t even finish one conspiracy before they dream up the next one. But at least they put the massive voter fraud to bed.

Old 01-05-2018, 12:06 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,894,256 times
Quote:
Looks like my dreams come true and yours end up being haunting nightmares.
I talk about Hillary and you want to talk about me. It is getting harder and harder to defend her isn't it.
In your fantasies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies